Chapter 17

Baby It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italicized text are thoughts and flashbacks.

 

 

Krystal Jung stares at the ceiling, it’s been half an hour since she woke but she’s not planning to get up and get ready for school. She isn’t in the mood today; a lot had happened yesterday that made her a little unsettled.

 

Okay… she isn’t okay at all (ಠ ∩ಠ).

 

She just confessed to Yoonri last night and she wasn’t sure if she got rejected or Yoonri was just toying with her. The younger girl fainted on her for pity sake! Her whole night was full of people getting mad at her and she wouldn’t forget about Yoonri’s mom almost killing her for making her little girl hospitalized.

 

---

 

She stood outside the ER while the doctors wheeled Yoonri inside the emergency room. As much as she wanted to go inside, the nurses stopped her and her sister just glared and shook her head while following the unconscious patient.

 

Krystal sat on the floor and leaned on the wall, grabbing a handful of her hair as guilt swallows her thoughts. There are a lot of questions inside her head that she can’t get out, who is she going to talk to about this?

 

“Krystal-shii!”

 

Krystal heard a familiar voice, it was Sunny’s. she was quick to dial the woman’s number to inform what happen while she made a drive to the hospital. She saw the woman running followed by what she remembered as Yoonri’s mom. She stood up to at least explain if ever the adults in front of her ask questions.

 

Much to Krystal’s surprise, Yoonri’s mom grabbed her by the collar and aggressively inquire about her daughter. She was thankful that Sunny was fast to stop the woman.

 

“What did you do to my daughter?” Taeyeon was mad.

 

“Taeyeon, you’re hurting her. Stop it” Sunny voiced out as she tried to take away Taeyeon’s grip on Krystal.

 

“I’m sorry Mrs. Kim, I really don’t know what happened to her. She just fainted on me. I’m telling the truth” Krystal explained.

 

She wasn’t able to fully comprehend what had happened because her body was quicker to respond and brought the girl to the hospital without entertaining some questions that her mind was throwing.

 

“If something bad happens to her, I swear to God you won’t see the sun anymore” Taeyeon gritted her teeth.

 

After what feels like a decade, Doctor Jung went out of the emergency room. Her team had quite a hard time reviving the girl. She knows how important Yoonri’s case is, and if the younger girl died on her hands tonight, she might as well quit being a doctor and make her dumb sister her punching bag until her last breath.

 

“Miss Kim’s family?”

 

Taeyeon and Sunny went near to the doctor, Krystal was about go near also to at least know what’s happening but a glare from her sister stopped her. She heard her sister explaining something to the two adults using some medical terms that she doesn’t understand, it seems like Yoonri got some serious sickness, knowing that her sister is the one who attended Yoonri’s case. She was startled when the three conversing adults threw their attention on her.

 

“Miss Jung, would you mind explaining what happened before Miss Kim fainted” Jessica wasn’t even asking, she’s like demanding for an explanation.

 

‘Why is everybody so demanding?!’ she thought.

 

Krystal tends to get blabber as hell when Jessica is all grumpy and bossy but having Yoonri’s mom look at her with the same cold eyes made her agitated.

 

“I… we… w-we k-kissed” She whispered.

 

She didn’t notice that her sister scoffed before returning inside the emergency room to check Yoonri further because for the second time that night she was pushed and pinned against the wall by Yoonri’s mom. And this time Sunny wasn’t able to stop the fuming Kim Taeyeon.

 

“Are you ing trying to kill my daughter?! I didn’t put much effort into taking care of her just to have somebody stupidly killing her!”

 

Krystal was afraid, but she wouldn’t forgive herself either if something happens to Yoonri. She wouldn’t want to be the reason why Yoonri’s life is in danger. Taeyeon has still have her hands on her and could kill her at the moment and she wouldn’t mind.
 

What is she going to do now? Is she going to give up and stay away from the girl who open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter