Chapter 16

Baby It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is a very very special chapter for me (ノ∀`♥). Hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing it. I would like to keep the word count balanced but this chap came longer than I expected and I don't want to cut it. Enjoy! ( ˘ ³˘) mwah! 

 

 

“What do you want to do next?” Krystal asked after dinner.

 

“hmmmm. You, what do you want to do? You haven’t picked one for yourself yet.” Yoonri asked her back.

 

“Anything with you is okay for me” she whispered.

 

“Huh? You said something?”

 

“A-aniyo” Krystal hid her blushing face.

 

They walked hand in hand. Feeling the cold wind of the night. Both of them are quiet, silently taking in the moment. Both have something on the mind.

 

“Are-“

 

“Ther-“

 

Both spoke at the same time. They laugh at themselves and argued who will talk first.

 

“You first…” Krystal said.

 

“No, you go first”

 

“Yooniee…” Krystal said.

 

“Soojungieee” Yoonri tried to copy Krystal.

 

“Fine… There is something I want to try” Krystal said.

 

“Really? What?” Yoonri asked excitedly.

 

“Ice skating” Krystal answered shortly.

 

Yoonri’s face lit up. She also wanted to try skating, she saw the rink a while ago but there are a lot of people. Though she doesn’t know how to, she still wanted to do it especially now that Krystal wants to try it.

 

“Let’s gooo!” Yoonri excitedly said.

 

They walked inside the indoor park and went to the ice skating rink. It’s nearly 9 pm but there are still a bunch of people mostly couple inside the rink. Krystal bought the tickets and saw Yoonri looking excited as she watches the people inside. Krystal smiled, she doesn’t know what will happen to them in the future but she’s certain that she’s going to enjoy and make Yoonri happy while it last.

 

“Yoonie, I’ve got the tickets” Krystal said as she approaches her.

 

“Come on, come on, pali!” Yoonri said excitedly.

 

“Calm down. We need to get some skates first” Krystal said smiling.

 

They went to the skates’ corner and got their feet measured for comfortable skates. Once they’re all set they went inside the rink and Soojung started to skate like a professional. While Yoonri stayed near the entrance and hold on the handrails. She looks at Soojung, totally amazed that the Jung knows how to skate.

 

Krystal felt free. She sped up and made a single twirl. Her eyes went to Yoonri who was just watching her in the corner. She skated towards and girl and smiled.

 

“I thought you’re excited to go here? Why aren’t you skating?” She asked with a teasing smile. She already has a hint why the girl wasn’t moving.

 

“I don’t know how” Yoonri admits while pouting.

 

“ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Oh no! Miss smarty pants doesn’t know how to skate?” Krystal even more.

 

“Yah! It wasn’t my fault that I’m not athletic as you are chicken brain!” Yoonri shouted back.

 

Both of them stopped but laugh after.

 

“I admit I missed you calling me chicken brain” Krystal said seriously.

 

“Smarty pants too…” Yoonri stared at Krystal.

 

A lot have changed, but it doesn’t mean that they can’t bring it back.

 

Krystal grabbed Yoonri’s hands and pulled her in the middle of the rink.

 

“Aaaaaahhhh!” Yoonri was surprised.

 

“Hold on!”

 

“Yahhh! Sooojungiiie!” Yoonri shouted while Krystal is still pulling her.

 

“ㅋㅋㅋㅋ don’t worry I’m holding you” Krystal assured her.

 

“Slowly… come here” Krystal added.

 

The Jung guided her slowly. They skate together and Krystal didn’t let go of her hand. She even taught her the basic. All throughout the night, she didn’t let go of Yoonri. She’s afraid that once she let go, the chances of Yoonri slipping away increases. And she cannot afford losing her in times like this. Not now that she knows that she fell for the girl already.

 

Yes. She’s in love with Yoonri.

 

She looked at the girl who’s trying to skate by herself. Yoonri looks funny trying not to fall. She spread her legs and is slowly sliding down. When Yoonri’s met the floor, Krystal cannot contain her laughter and laughed out loud. She skates towards Yoonri to help her up, Krystal is still laughing even when she received some playful hits from Yoonri.

 

“Yah! Yah! Stop laughing!” Yoonri whined.

 

“Okay… okay I’ll stop ㅋㅋㅋㅋ”

 

Yoonri covered her face with her hands and hid from embarrassment. She saw some kids earlier that skate better than her. Krystal skate superbly and she wants to do well also but she only embarrassed herself.

 

“Awww… come here” Krystal hugged Yoonri and comforted the shy girl.

 

“uuunnggggg” Yoonri whined even more and buried her head on Krystal’s shoulder.

 

“ㅋㅋㅋㅋ let’s get you out of here, everybody’s looking at you” Krystal said.

 

When Yoonri looks around, she realized that Krystal fooled her but before she could hit the Jung, Krystal skated first in the exit leaving her in the middle of the rink. Krystal was laughing when she saw Yoonri skating her way to where she is. Yoonri’s pout grew even more and started glaring at the laughing girl. Krystal went back to Yoonri but the girl just crossed her arms and refused the help.

 

“Okay ㅋㅋㅋㅋ… I’ll stop. Just no more hitting it’s awwie already” Krystal said holding her giggles.

 

Still, Yoonri didn’t hold on to Krystal so the Jung doesn’t have a choice but to grab the girl and pushed her carefully. Yoonri blushed when she felt Krystal’s hands on her waist, good thing that the girl is behind her she wouldn’t have to witness how red Yoonri is now.

 

They sat at the waiting area outside the rink to take off their skates, Yoonri had a hard time taking off hers and to her surprise, Soojung crouched down and helped her. As if Yoonri is not blushing enough, her pinkish cheeks went to a darker shade. She looks at Krystal with a smile on her face.

 

Is she willing to give her heart to this girl, when she knows that she isn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter