Chapter 7

Baby It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Excuse some grammatical errors if any. Enjoy!

 

 

It was awkward.

 

Are car rides always awkward?

 

It is her second-time riding with Krystal but she still can't start even a single conversation with the Jung. The only thing she can hear is their alternate sip from their drinks. Krystal is so busy with driving so Yoonri thought that it would be better not to disturb her.

 

After running out of the cafe because of her mom, they went straight to the car and Krystal drove off without questions. And she's thankful for that. She doesn't know how to address her problems to other people and she's sure that Krystal has nothing to do with her problem, well other than her problem with Jiyeon, so it's better not to tell the girl.

 

She's also thinking about what could happen today, Krystal has a complicated life, they both have. Dealing with parents who still treat them like small kids who doesn't know how to decide for their own life.

 

She's so engrossed with her thoughts that she just noticed that they are on a different route. She got confuse and informed Krystal.

 

"This isn't the way to school" she said looking at the road before she looks at Krystal.

 

"We're going to pick up Amber and Luna unnie" Krystal casually answered without looking back at her.

 

Yoonri nodded, it means she can see Grey. She was about to announced her excitement to Krystal when the latter spoke.

 

"And so, you can say goodbye to Grey" Krystal added.

 

"Yah!" Yoonri slap Krystal's shoulder.

 

"Awwie!"

 

"You're so so so bad!"

 

"I can be good and I can be the baddest girl you'll ever meet. I'll let you choose, what do you want?" Krystal sad smirking as she enjoys teasing the younger one.

 

"I want Stupid Jung" Yoonri whispered.

 

Krystal was surprised, Yoonri always call her Stupid Jung even before they started doing this pretending thing. She smiled as she realized that somehow Yoonri was comfortable with how they are in the past. She knows that Yoonri was against the whole scheme that they're in but the latter is making an effort to do it.

 

"Then be a good girl"

 

Yoonri didn't speak. She turned quiet processing things that had happened. She didn't expect Krystal to be understanding. She felt guilty acting immaturely. Krystal on the other hand is concentrating on her driving. A lot of questions had been clouding up her mind. It is their first official day as a pretend couple and they still don't k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter