Chapter 6

Baby It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a double update! Don't forget to read the previous one. Thanks!

 

 

 

"Jung"

 

Krystal was surprised when Yoonri suddenly appeared beside her. And she was more surprised when she saw that Yoonri is wearing the cafe's apron over her school uniform. She couldn't speak so Yoonri gave her the look.

 

"Ohh... umm... are you-"

 

"Did you eat breakfast?" Yoonri cuts Krystal.

 

"Uhh... not y-"

 

"Let's go inside"

 

"But-"

 

“We still have a lot of time Jung. You already ruined my sleep so please not my breakfast" a grumpy Yoonri said.

 

“We c-“

 

“Aish… Shushh”

 

Krystal was scared to answer the grumpy Yoonri so she just followed. They went inside the cafe and decided to sit in the secluded part of the establishment.

 

“Wait for me here”

 

Krystal sat down and wander her eyes around the famous café. Though it’s famous it was the first time that Krystal went inside. The interior of the café is a mix of yellow, light blue and baby pink, it makes her heart calm just by looking at the colors. The workers are all smiles even it’s early in the morning. Her eyes went near the counter, she saw Yoonri taking off her apron. She doesn’t know why she has this feeling that she wants Yoonri to keep the apron on.

 

‘She looks cute’ she thought.

 

‘Aish this is not the right time to think about how cute she is. You have a very big problem’ her other self said.

 

Yoonri went back to their table with the croissant sandwiches that she prepared. Along with the hot chocolate and warm milk. The aroma of the yummy breakfast on their table was enough for Krystal to feel that she really needs to eat breakfast that she skipped because she doesn’t want to share the breakfast table with her mother after the news that the woman broke to her last night.

 

“It’s on me. We can talk while we eat” Yoonri said as she takes her seat across Krystal.

 

Krystal looked at Yoonri and on the table and back to Yoonri, who already had a sandwich on her hand, taking a bite while bobbing her head. She just looked at Yoonri while the girl eats, Yoonri stopped and looked at her.

 

“Whut? The sandwich isn’t going to finish its own” Yoonri said.

 

“Oh…”

 

She gets a sandwich and took a bite, she smiles. It was good. She keeps on biting and chewing and then swallow. She was busy eating that she didn’t notice that Yoonri is looking at her.

 

“I see you are enjoying. I thought you need to discuss something?” Yoonri said while smiling.

 

“Hey… look I’m hungry okay?” Krystal got conscious and put the sandwich down and wiped .

 

“So… what now?” Yoonri asked.

 

Krystal took a deep sigh before she tells Yoonri the news.

 

“Kai’s going to transfer in our school. Starting today” she said seriously.

 

“He’s going to be in the same class as ours. So, we need to be more careful and at leas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter