Chapter 14

Baby It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoonri reached the rooftop but she saw no one. She looks around thinking that maybe Krystal is just hiding from her but she didn't saw any trace of the girl. She looked at her watch and it's getting late, Krystal promised to take her to the movies today. If they don't make it on time, they're going to wait for another hour for the new time slot.

 

She decided to just call the girl and fished her phone out from her pocket, but shockingly it wasn't there. She checked her bag and took out all the things but it wasn't there either. Yoonri is trying to remember where that little thing is but she couldn't figure it out. She then went out of the rooftop and started to look for Krystal and her mobile phone at the same time. She spotted Amber and immediately called the girl.

 

"Amber!"

 

Amber looked at the voice and her face scrunched in confusion. The panting girl is finally in front of her catching her breath.

 

"Amber, have you seen Krystal?" Yoonri asked.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Krystal, have you seen her?"

 

"Uh... yeah" Amber said unsure.

 

"Really? Where is she?"

 

"Uh... I don't know"

 

"Ehh? You just told me you saw her!"

 

"Yeah, I saw her a while ago. She was looking for you"

 

"Oh?"

 

"Where have you been?"

 

"Not telling, okay thanks! See yah!" Yoonri said before she sprinted to the other side of the building.

 

“Yah! Kim! No running in the corridor!” Mr. Jang shouted when she saw the girl.

 

“Sorry Mr. Jang!” She shouted but still runs.

 

Luna went to Amber and saw that her girlfriend is looking at somewhere with a very funny face.

 

"Babe..."

 

"Huh?"

 

"You're spacing out"

 

"Yoonri is looking for Krys"

 

"You mean they're looking for each other?"

 

“Weird…”

 

Luna just chuckled at her girl. She knows that Amber is just worried for the two.

 

“They’re going to find each other soon… trust me” Luna said and tugged Amber’s hand so they can go home already.

 

---

 

“Damn it! Where’s my phone?” (つ﹏⊂)

 

Yoonri went back to all the places that she’s been the whole afternoon and now she’s back in her art class. Class time is over so she assumed that the room will be empty, and the only thing that she would see is the canvas that she left on her spot. Unexpectedly, someone is inside, standing in front of her unfinished masterpiece. The girl’s back is facing the door so she didn’t quite catch who the person was. She entered the room that made the girl turn around.

 

“Hi…” Jiyeon said.

 

Yoonri just passed by her, ignoring that Jiyeon said hi and acted like no one is in the room with her. She proceeded in looking for her phone, hoping that Jiyeon would get the message that she doesn’t have time to talk and just go.

 

“I see you’re back in painting”

 

“I never stopped” She answered shortly, out of habit.

 

When she cannot still find what’s she’s looking for, Yoonri decided to give up and that she would just go to the parking lot and wait for Krystal. She was about to go when Jiyeon grabbed her wrist and stopped her from g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter