Chapter 18

Baby It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal Jung doesn’t need to look for Amber to know what’s going on, because the moment she had her foot on the school ground everybody is looking at her. Some with pity and some are just staring at her. There are still some students who avoid looking but the amount of attention that she’s receiving at the moment is starting to creep her out. A lot of print outs are scattered around the school taunting and teasing her. She gets one paper and immediately crumpled it the moment she saw it.

 

It was a printed photo of Yoonri while she’s being kissed by Jiyeon inside the art room.

 

‘ or not?’ are the words that was written on red ink.

 

‘Attention students, faculty and employees. Please take down all malicious photos of student Ashly Kim Yoonri around the school premises. I repeat; Please take down all malicious photos of student Ashly Kim Yoonri around the school premises. NOW. Thank you very much’

 

The authoritative announcement from the director’s office was heard all over the campus. Krystal silently thanked the director who made an immediate response to clean the mess, but it wouldn’t stop her from finding who did this scandalous scheme. And besides almost the whole student body get a hold on the malicious photo and she wouldn’t be surprised if she see’s an article about it in the school’s student webpage.

 

“Krys!” That was Amber.

 

“Who did this?” Krystal asked.

 

“No one knows, but I think I have an idea”

 

Amber handed Krystal her phone, a photo of a canvas with the words ‘STAY AWAY FROM KRYSTAL’ painted in bloody ink was on it.

 

“That’s taken from the art room, it was a canvas of what Yoonri is working on and someone ruined it. Who do you think is the only person who would try and do a threat like that?”

 

“Kai…” she whispered.

 

“That’s what I think so too. We’ve been too caught up with him being the Mr. Nice guy but now he dropped a very big scandal against Yoonri and he’s working on every student to turn their back at her”

 

“Where is he?”

 

“I don’t know, I haven’t seen him since 1st period”

 

“Who ever did this needs to pay big time and I don’t care if this is Kai’s doing”

 

 Kai walks through the corridor like he just won a lotto bigtime.

 

*Music cue (Lipstick, Chateau wainbit keolleo (La, la, la, la)

 

Amidst of all the busy people picking up papers and tearing it off of the wall, Kai doesn’t care at all. He’s been tired putting it up and scattering it all around the school, why would he help them clean it up? And besides no matter how they clean up this awful mess, he just succeeded in ruining Kim Yoonri’s reputation all over the school.

 

“Speaking of the devil” Amber said when she saw Kai walking like he owns the corridor.

 

Krystal looked at where Amber is looking and saw the guy that she’s been looking for. Krystal wants to snap any second but she kept her composure and went in front of Kai. He hit the guy’s chest with the paper and made Kai surprised.

 

“You did this?” Krystal spats.

 

“What’s this?” Kai asked confused.

 

Kai looked at the paper like he hasn’t seen a thousand of them. His eyebrows scrunched as he examines the paper.

 

“Isn’t this your girlfriend?” he asked Krystal.

 

“Don’t give me that Kai!” Krystal snapped.

 

“Krys… we’re together yesterday. How come I could take a picture?”

 

Kai denied the accusations. He got the perfect alibi, he’s right, they were with each other yesterday how come could he take a photo like that?

 

“How about this?” Amber showed him her phone which earned a glare from the guy.

 

Krystal is waiting for an answer and Kai sure knows how to play this game. He raised his two hands like he’s surrendering.

 

“Fine… this I admit. I did that.” Kai said calmly.

 

Krystal want to punch the guy, luckily Amber is there to stop her.

 

“You are the one who should stay away from her… from me” Krystal said.

 

“You know I can’t do that Krys. You know how important you are to me”

 

“You are just wasting your time on me Kai. You know that no matter what you do, I’m not going to say yes to that marriage. So please just stop” Krystal said and leave.

 

Kai looked at Krystal while the girl walks with Amber. He wouldn’t back down that easy, he’s just starting.

 

‘You’ll be mine soon enough, and no one could stop me even that Kim Yoonri’

 

 

---

 

It was lunch time and the last piece of print out was thrown into the garbage bin, everybody worked hard in cleaning the school. The director announced that whoever did the big trouble would face serious consequences.

 

Krystal was with her friends eating in the cafeteria, she was texting Yoonri and luckily the girl is replying but it wasn’t enough for Krystal’s worried heart.

 

To: Yoonie

How are you?

 

From: Yoonie

Fine

 

To: Yoonie

Are you out of the Hospital?
 

From: Yoonie

Yeah

 

To: Yoonie

Are you tired?

 

From: Yoonie

Yeah

 

Krystal is frustrated. Yoonri was answering but it’s just a one-word reply.

 

To: Yoonie

I want to see you

 

That was her last message but still no answer from the girl. Now Krystal is itching to end school so she could visit the girl. She wouldn’t care if Taeyeon kills her for real, her heart wants to see Yoonri right now. And besides she needs to confirm if their kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter