Chapter 12

Baby It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahhhhh! This is the real chapter 12. I'm sorry if I didn't update sooner. I've been busy right after the holidays. Hope you enjoy this one. (〃-ー-)ノ

Note: There is a time skip in this chapter for better progression of the story.

 

"Uhmm... y-you have club activities today?" Yoonri asked shyly.

 

"Ahhh... y-yeah..." Krystal asked blushing.

 

You asked why they are acting awkwardly again with each other?

 

Here's a flashback...

 

Yoonri put her hand on Krystal's cheek. Since the girl is still sleeping, Yoonri has her own fair share of time admiring the Jung. She admits that Krystal's beauty is beyond indescribable. Something that her intelligence cannot even explain. She runs her fingers on Krystal's smooth skin, her hand felt warmer. Soojung looks warm when sleeping, contrary to how cold her character is when she's awake. Now she likes the Sleeping Jung instead of the awake Stupid Jung.

 

Krystal's eyes fluttered, she felt something warm on her cheeks and she likes the warm feeling. See saw Yoonri looking at her and if it is a dream she wants to see that face every minute of the day. She smiled seeing a beautiful face as soon as she opened her eyes. Yoonri was surprised to see the Jung waking up with her hand still on the latter's face. Out of thinking she slapped Soojung's cheek. Krystal abruptly sat up.

 

"Yah!" Krystal shouted Σ(・・)

 

"Ahhhhhh!" Yoonri yelled (∩╹□╹∩)

 

They both shouted. Krystal put her own hand on her now red warm stinging cheek. Shocked

 

"T-there's a m-mosquito o-on y-your cheek..." Yoonri said avoiding the glaring Jung. Feeling sorry at the awkwardness she caused.

 

"I-It's okay... ah... thank you for s-slapping the m-mosquito" Krystal said when she saw that the girl looks guilty.

 

"I-It got away though" Yoonri lied. Seeing Krystal's cheek getting redder she moved closer to check.

 

Krystal wanted to moved back but she sat there frozen on her spot. Yoonri's pointy finger tap's Krystal's cheek lightly.

 

"Does it hurt?" She asked worriedly.

 

'Did I slap it hard. It's getting redder than before' she thought.

 

"Uhhmm... n-no"

 

'Dammit I'm blushing. Don't do this to me Kim Yoonri'


"Sorry..."


"It's okay... ummm. What time is it?"


"Lunch time?"


"EEHHhhhhhhhhhh?!"

--------

*time skip*

 

The existence of Krystal Jung Soojung and Ashly Kim Yoonri is a great blessing in Jeguk High School. Just by seeing them in the hallways will bless your eyes. Although some may envy the pair and vocally declare their hate on them especially at Yoonri, a lot had been showing their support for the 'couple'.

 

It's been weeks since they started pretending to be in love with each other. And so far, a lot has been supporting and believed that they are really an item. Every day they are checking if Kai is affected by the things that they do to each other like; holding hands in class, eating together in the cafet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter