Chapter 11

Baby It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'll be greeting you a Happy Merry Christmas via Christmas shot. Please click the neko-chan ----> (^・ェ・^).

 


"Can I take Ms. Jung with me? I can't sleep without her" Yoonri said with puppy eyes that surprised all her classmates even Krystal.

 

Now all of them gushes at how cute she looks like.

 

"And why?" Mrs. Han tries to argue.

 

"She's the reason I didn't get any good sleep. She needs to take responsibility, right?" Yoonri cleverly said.

 

Mrs. Han went speechless. Kai's expression changed. Amber has a very proud smile on her face while the whole class are cheering because of what Yoonri said. Krystal was shocked by Yoonri's statement, it's true that she's the reason why Yoonri woke up early but hearing it from the girl sounds so wrong and sensual in so many ways it makes her blush even more.

 

Even when Yoonri is talking to Mrs. Han, she didn't let go of Krystal's hand. And somehow it washed away her worries about encountering Kai. Yoonri's warmth gave her a lot of feelings that she cannot explain.

 

'And she said she doesn't like skinship' Krystal thought.

 

Yoonri has been breaking her rules and it's just the first day.

 

Mrs. Han was about to say something when Yoonri speaks.

 

"You can also give her some worksheets, I'll promise that it will be the last. I'll attend all of my classes from now on. I just needed some sleep that's all" Yoonri said that made the class surprised.

 

Kim Yoonri and Classes really don't get along with each other, but this girl right here said she will. Mrs. Han looks convinced because Yoonri looks serious.

 

"Pretty please, Mrs. Han?" Yoonri begs cutely.

 

"Okay... but instead of home time you need to pass these worksheets before lunch time" Mrs. Han finally agreed.

 

Yoonri smiled and bowed to their teacher. Now she's being respectful.

 

"Thank you very much Mrs. Han."

 

Yoonri tugged Krystal and motioned her to stand up, Yoonri forgot to get her bag so Krystal get it for her. As they passed by Kai, Yoonri threw him a slight stare and smirk before she gets the worksheets from their teacher.

 

Before exiting the classroom, Yoonri looked at Amber and gave her a smile. Amber is holding a laugh although she also wants to escape Biology class, poor her.

 

Holding Krystal's hand Yoonri dragged the ice princess to the rooftop. Krystal got confused because Yoonri said that she wants to sleep in the infirmary.

 

"I thought you want to sleep?" Krystal asked when they reached the rooftop.

 

"Yes, I do..." Yoonri said.

 

She finally let go of Krystal's hand. The Jung suddenly missed the warmth that was enveloping her hand a while ago. She followed Yoonri to the hidden part of the rooftop and can't believe what she saw. There is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter