Chapter 10

Baby It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Krystal is getting bored. Amber and Yoonri are taking too long. She already counted their classroom seats four times in a row but still they aren't back. She wants to look for the two but she doesn't know where to start.

 

'What if the class starts and they are still not here?'

 

'What if Kai gets here and I'm alone? What am I going to do?'

 

Their classmates are starting to arrive one by one. She keeps her eyes at the door waiting for the two. The warning bell started to ring and she's at the edge of her seat, if the second bell rings and they are still not in class she's going to go out and look for them.

 

'screw detention!'

 

She was about to stand up to go out when she saw Amber at the door followed by Yoonri. She sighs in relief but then she wants to know what happened and where they have been. She's occupying the seat that they took yesterday. The boy who always sits near Yoonri's seat had transferred to another seat so she now owns the seat beside Yoonri's seat.

 

(huh? whatever)

 

Amber went straight to her seat and Yoonri went straight to her avoiding eye contact. As per usual all eyes are on Yoonri, it is still a weird phenomenon that the Kim Yoonri is attending class. She sat beside Krystal and looked at her.

 

"What?" Yoonri asked Krystal.

 

"Are you okay?' Krystal asked back.

 

Yoonri shook her head and Krystal obviously became worried.

 

"I want to sleep, just wake me up when something happens or when Jerkai is here already" She said sleepy before she put her arms on the table and rest her head on it.

 

"Good night” Yoonri said to Krystal before she closes her eyes.

 

'Jerkai? she said she doesn't like nicknames but she the one who goes around calling others with names' Krystal smiles as she shook her head.

 

After a minute or two, Mrs. Han, their Biology teacher arrived for first class. Behind her is a tall handsome guy who Krystal assumed as her 'unwanted fiancé'. All the girls started whispering to each other and even the boys. The room was filled with hushed voices but anyone can see that most of the students are gushing over the new student.

 

"Okay class, silence please" Mrs. Han started and the whole class gave her the attention.

 

Well, except for Yoonri because she's sleeping. Krystal wanted to wake Yoonri up but she can't move even a finger when Kai's eyes is on her.

 

"Thank you. Someone will be joining our class starting today. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter