Chapter 13

Baby It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Earlier that day...

 

Yoonri woke up after a good nap, she wasn't comfortable with her position and she hear hushed voices around her. She sleepily stood up and looked around, she slept inside the art room the entire class. Well the lecture was too boring for her and the voice of her art professor lulled her to sleep. Finally, Art class is finished! Yoonri quickly puts her art books inside her bag and her phone inside her pocket. She slings her back pack on her right shoulder and walked out of the classroom leaving her classmates who always looks at her like she did something wrong *like sleeping in class which she just did*(_ _|||). But Yoonri is too dense to care, she needs to reach the rooftop which is in the other side of the school so that she could meet Krystal.

 

She walked and run simultaneously, she decided to take a short cut and take the route in the old gymnasium near the Art building, if she pass through the gym she will be in the field in no time. While walking in the gym she felt that someone else is inside the gym, she didn't mind though, she knows that because no one is using the old gym some students are using the gym to pass time. She shook her head and just walked faster but then someone, oh wait, two guys bumped into her, two guys in a cleaning uniform. The impact was so strong she almost fell on the floor but the other guy's reflex was too fast he managed to catch Yoonri. The taller guy was also fast he managed to get Yoonri's phone from her pocket without her knowing.

 

"I'm so sorry" the guy 1 said.

 

"It's okay. Just be careful next time" Yoonri answered.

 

"Are you sure, you're okay?" taller guy asked.

 

"Yeah I'm sure" she said before turning on her heels and leave.

 

"Ugh... she smells nice. And she's hot. Too bad she's dating a girl" taller guy 2 said.

 

"Stop with your daydream. Did you get it?" guy 1 asked.

 

"This one? Hell yes!" taller guy showed Yoonri phone on his hand.

 

"Good, now let's dispose it somewhere no one else could find or at least somewhere no one can easily find" guy 1 said.

 

"We better get a nice payment for this" taller guy said.

 

"No worries, I know Kai he wouldn't break his promise" Guy 1 said.

 

"Then we should've done something more than taking her phone. That was a big chance for screwing one of the hottest girls on this campus. Now I'm jealous of kai because he's studying here with hot girls everywhere" taller guy said frustrated.

 

"An order is an order. Maybe next time" Guy 1 said not exactly liking what his friend is thinking, Baekhyun is having doubts about Kai's plan. He knows Kai for too long he can almost read his mind.

 

"Then next time can I taste her? even just once? She's so damn pretty and hot" Sehun asked smirking.

 

"No idiot! Do you want to die? Let's go before someone sees us he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter