Chapter 5

Baby It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After bringing Grey to Amber, which Amber accepted for the sake of her best buddy, Krystal manage to convinced Yoonri that she wants to drive her home. Yoonri gave Krystal the directions and that’s the only conversation they had inside the car.

 

“You can drop me off here” Yoonri finally spoke when they reached a cozy looking café.

 

‘Sunny Days’ is the name of the café. It’s quite popular to the students and employees nearby because of the tasty pastries and delicious coffees, they also served breakfast, lunch and dinner so it's really convenient. Krystal wasn’t sure why Yoonri suddenly wants to stop by the café. Nevertheless, Krystal did stop the car.

 

"Wait for me here" Yoonri said opening the car door.

 

Krystal saw Yoonri went inside the cafe. She doesn't know why she's still waiting but the bad girl said so. After a full 5 minutes Yoonri came out of the cafe carrying a paper bag and knocked on the window of Krystal's car. Krystal opened the window and waited for Yoonri to talk.

 

"1 iced Americano and a tuna sandwich no cucumbers, eat it while on the way. Be careful" Yoonri said in her robotic voice which confused Krystal.

 

"Uhmm... t-thanks"

 

"Go home"

 

With that Yoonri went back inside the cafe without even waiting for Krystal to drive off.


---

 

"Was that Jiyeon-shii?" Sunny asked when Yoonri entered the cafe.

 

"No" she shortly answered.

 

"Then who was it?" Sunny asked again wanting to know who drove her girlfriend's daughter home.

 

"My... my girlfriend" Yoonri decided to tell Sunny. If they want their plan to work they should be at least believable.

 

"Oh... you moved on too fast my dear" Sunny reacted.

 

"Not really"

 

"Well if you say so..."

 

"Hmmmm"

 

"By the way have you seen your Mommy Taeyeon?" Sunny asked again.

 

"Not yet..." Yoonri stiffened as she heard her mom's name.

 

"When are you going to talk to her?"

 

"When she's not mad anymore" Yoonri said while making a sad, guilty face to Sunny. Discretely asking for help.

 

"How about your Mommy Yuri? When are you going to talk to her?"

 

"When I'm not mad anymore"

 

Yoonri softly said before she went to the back door, planning to spend her 3rd night in Sunny's house. Since she ran away from home after she had an argument with her mommy Taeyeon, she asked Sunny her Mommy Taeyeon's girlfriend if she can stay while she still cooling off.

 

She settled herself on the bed after a long tiring day, she made sure she finished her nightly routine before going to bed. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter