Chapter 8

Baby It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"No, you can't!" Krystal shouted.

 

Amber cannot take it anymore and she burst out laughing. She holds her stomach because Krystal's expression is so funny. Krystal's ice-cold glares can definitely kill but Amber doesn't care because it's so fun teasing her best friend every now and then.

 

"Yah!"

 

"She's just messing with you, she asked me if I want to take Grey to the vet this weekend. I said yes" Yoonri said.

 

Krystal got surprised also. She felt worried that something is going on with Grey.

 

"Is he sick? Is he okay?" Krystal asked worried.

 

"He's okay. Amber said that it's good for pets to get their checkups too." Yoonri answered.

 

Krystal stayed still. Yoonri called Amber by her first name like they know each other for so long. Yoonri can call Amber by her name comfortably so why can't Yoonri call her Soojung too?

 

"Oh... is that so? Then I'll pick you up in Sunny's this Saturday" Krystal said expressionless.

 

Yoonri gave Amber a look as if she's silently asking her what happen to her best friend but Amber just gave her a slight smile and a shoulder shrug.

 

"It's okay... you might have something to do on Saturday. I can go here by myself" Yoonri said.

 

"I'll pick you up and that's final. Who knows someone might see you with her alone" Krystal argued.

 

As usual Krystal is concerned about their pretend relationship. Yoonri pouted.

 

"Fine. You said so"

 

Yoonri gave up because she can't just argue with Krystal right now. She doesn't have the heart to because the girl had been quite understanding for her own good.

 

"Guys! I'm sorry I'm late!" Luna just came running.

 

"It's okay babe, Yoonri is still busy with Grey. And we are still early for school" Amber said welcoming her girlfriend with a kiss on the cheek.

 

"Awww... thank you babe" Luna said and kissed Amber's cheek also.

 

Krystal felt awkward and focus her sight on everything but the two lovers. Yoonri on the other hand witnessed Amber and Luna's sweet gestures and almost choked on her saliva. She saw how different they are from the real lovers. She couldn't hold in her cough and let it out. Krystal got so worried and crouched down to pat Yoonri's back.

 

"Are you okay?" Krystal asked.

 

Yoonri, still coughing, showed her a thumb up and nodded her head. Suddenly a bottled water appears in front of her, she looked up and saw Luna handing it to her. She shyly accepted it and Krystal h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter