Chapter 9

Baby It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

From: Amber

You okay?

 

To: Amber

Of course. Why wouldn't I?

 

From: Amber

Hmmm... nothing.

 

Yoonri didn't hear Amber snickered at the backseat but even with her iPod on, she still heard Krystal and Sulli's conversation.

 

"Oh... by the way Soojungie, there is a new ice cream shop near the school. I heard they are serving some yummy mango dessert. I'm going to check it out after school. Want to come with me?" Sulli asked.

 

"Really? Sure!" Krystal answered quickly and is happy about the mentioned dessert.

 

"How about you Luna unnie and Amber hyung?" Sulli asked the lovers beside hers.

 

"We got plans this afternoon. Maybe we can go together some other time" Amber answered bringing out her actress self.

 

Luna just nodded, she's busy beating her high score in Superstar SMTown.

 

"Why don't you ask Yoonri?" Amber said with a hint of teasing.

 

"I'm busy. And I don't like sweets" Yoonri answered coldly.

 

Soon her phone vibrated.

 

From: Amber

Jealous?

 

Yoonri got annoyed and shouted her answer which surprised the other three girls while Amber just laughed.

 

"I'm not!!!" Yoonri shouted.

 

"What happened? Are you okay? Am! What happened?" Krystal asked worriedly.

 

"Babe! Don't tease Yoonri too much" Luna said slapping her girlfriend's lap slightly but can't hide her smile, she saw what Amber texted at Yoonri and she too noticed the sudden change in Yoonri's mood.

 

"Nothing. I'm going to sleep" Yoonri said and put back her earphones in her ears, she put on the shades she saw on the dash board and shut her eyes, arms crossing in front of her chest.

 

Though she's still confuse, Krystal continued driving while Sulli was looking at Yoonri and Krystal back and forth. Then she tapped Luna to ask something.

 

"What's with them?" Sulli whispered.

 

"Dating..." Luna answered while smiling.

 

Sulli was surprised but she smiled. A genuine one, she's happy for Krystal and wanted to get close to Yoonri as well.

 

The car became peaceful after Yoonri's outburst. Sulli and Luna are now both busy playing with Luna cheering Sulli. Amber have something on her mind so she just stays quiet. Krystal, other than the road keeps her focus on Yoonri who fell asleep immediately. Now she's thinking about buying travelling pillow and blanket and just keep it in the car in case a situation like this happens. She also realized that it would come in handy since Yoonri will be occupying the passenger seat for the time being. She just thought that Yoonri loves sleep just like her sister.

 

'I'll buy it later' Krystal thought.

 

'And she even looks good in shades' her thoughts were full of Yoonri all throughout the drive to school.

 

'She always looks good though' she argued to herself.

 

'We should buy matching shades. We both look good on them' she smiled with that particular thought.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter