Chapter 15

Baby It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“That was impressive” Kai said while clapping his hands slowly. He went inside the room to greet and talk to his possible ally.

 

Jiyeon looked at him, not really liking the presence of the guy.

 

“And you are?”

 

“Kim Jongin, and I look forward in working with you” Kai smiled and offered his hand for a shake.

 

The girl just raised an eyebrow. Not showing interest to what Kai might be planning and ignored the hand that is waiting for her. Kai chuckled then retreated his hands, already liking the attitude of the girl in front of her.

 

“We can work together in getting our girls. It would be easier”

 

“I don’t need help. I can get her back myself” Jiyeon said and left the smirking guy.

 

“Then you’re okay with me hurting your girl?” that made Jiyeon stop.

 

“Lay a finger on her and you’ll wish you never told me your name”

 

Kai watch the girl left, leaving him all alone inside the room. He smirks to himself and get something on the window and put it in his pocket. He then fished out her phone and called someone.

 

“Sehun… let’s see what you got”

 

‘Did I put it on the right spot?’

 

“We’ll see”

 

Kai was about to go when he noticed the unfinished canvas in the room. He examines it and saw the name of the artist, ‘Ashly Kim’. He gets a paint brush and a red paint. After a minute he admired his masterpiece before going out of the room with a big smile on his face.

 

‘STAY AWAY FROM KRYSTAL’

 

---

 

“Yoonri!”

 

“…”

 

“Yoonri wait!”

 

“…”

 

“Ashly Kim Yoonri!”

 

Krystal shouted with all her might. She’s nearly out of breath but Yoonri looks like she’s not going to stop. She took a break when her legs weren’t cooperating anymore.

 

“Yoonie… p-please. Stop… I’m going die!” Krystal said while catching her breath hoping that Yoonri would stop running already.

 

Yoonri wiped her tears, she doesn’t want Krystal to see her crying. Even though she won’t admit it, she was hurt. Her heart is still in pain for Jiyeon, but the moment she saw Krystal with Kai, it gave a different reaction to her poor heart. She clutched her chest and whispered something to herself.

 

‘Not now… please’

 

She breathed in and out, in attempt to steady her heartbeat. She turned around and saw Krystal almost sitting on the ground. She walks slowly while breathing heavily, she wiped her tears one more time and offer her hand to Krystal. Without thinking, Krystal grabbed it and pulled her into a hug.

 

Surprised, Yoonri still managed to speak.

 

“Who told you to chase after me? Stupid” Yoonri said, her breath is a little bit shaky.

 

“I found you” Krystal whispered embracing her tighter.

 

She’s been looking for the girl all afternoon. She doesn’t care what happened. She found her and that’s more important for now.

 

Yoonri didn’t expect that she would hear those words from Krystal. The tears that she’s been holding came out freely. She cried hard, not caring if she wets Krystal’s uniform, the girl looks like she doesn’t care either. She even caress Yoonri’s hair comforting her with kind words.

 

Even after seeing her with Jiyeon, Krystal still chased after her. She thought she screwed up their pretend relationship because Kai would now have something against them. Jiyeon is also in the picture, after months of being calm she went for a talk and made things complicated. It was supposed to be a simple task but being in this pretend relationship turned her life upsi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter