Chapter 3

Baby It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Soojung’s body acted faster than her brain. The moment she realized what's she's doing, she's already dragging poor Yoonri away from the crowd and away from Jiyeon who was left annoyed because of her intrusion. She hears Yoonri mumbling how she is going to kill her in any moment and in any way possible.

 

Gossips travel fast and so are haters. Students who witnessed the historical moment of Krystal telling someone that Yoonri is her girl tweeted, posted and spread the news faster than a bullet train. As Krystal dragged Yoonri along the hallways, students stared at them and some whispered things that Yoonri heard. While others seem accepting of the news, some are out there saying mean things and obviously envy Yoonri. Krystal heard some of it and just gave her coldest glare to everybody. She felt Yoonri tugging her hand out of her tight grip so she held it even tighter.

 

They reached their classroom and Krystal is still dragging Yoonri. Amber saw her best friend talking to their teacher and is itching to know why she is with Yoonri. She noticed Krystal's hand and Yoonri's expression, something happens and she's really excited to know. The students started to whisper at each other when they saw the ‘Ice Princess’ holding hands with the ‘Cold Goddess’.

 

"Sorry we're late Mrs. Choi, I accompanied Yoonri to the clinic because her stomach ached a while ago" Krystal told their teacher.

 

"Oh...is that so? Is she okay now?" said the teacher who’s quite surprised because of the scene in front of her.

 

"Yes Mrs. Choi" Krystal answered right away.

 

"Go to your seat now"

 

"Thank you"

 

Again, Krystal dragged the unusually quiet Yoonri at the back of the class where she usually sits. They passed by Amber's seat and she gave a secret thumb up sign which Amber replied with a fist bump. Krystal then glared at the guy who sits next to Yoonri and the guy automatically transferred seat. She didn't let go of Yoonri's hand until they are settled.

 

Until now Yoonri didn't say anything aside from she's going to kill Krystal maybe after class. Honestly Krystal decided to bring Yoonri to class so she can avoid questions, at least she'll have time to think and decide how to tell Yoonri the situation. It really helped that the girl had some kind of unwanted visitor, she managed to start their pretend relationship even without Yoonri's consent.

 

The only problem is will Yoonri cooperate once she knew Krystal's situation?

 

---

 

After class…on the rooftop… again >.<

 

(Unnecessary Author’s note: The rooftop could be their secret personal hideout don’t you think?)

 

“No! N.O!”

 

Yoonri shouted the moment she understands the whole situation. Krystal told her from when she knew that her mother would marry her off until the moment that Amber suggested that she would be the perfect candidate to be Krystal’s pretend girlfriend.

 

“Yooniee please!” Krystal begged.

 

“Yah! Since when we got close and you are calling me with disgusting nicknames?” Yoonri spat.

 

“That’s not important. And FYI, Yooniee is a cute name. Please help me out” Krystal begged again.

 

She’s not the type that would kneel and beg but for freedom she will. That is pretty much the description of what is happening on the rooftop if you would ask me. But Yoonri is really a tough shell to break.

 

“And why would you think that I’d say yes to that stupid favor of yours?”

 

Krystal thinks for a second.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter