Dark Night

My First and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The scenery looks awestrucking enough from the 60 story building penthouse. Momo walked on front terrace , looking far away. Her thought fill with her family. She don’t want all her dad hard work fell into her uncle hand. If that happen, she’ll definitely got nothing back , not even a cent.

“what are you doing here..” called a soft voice, approached Momo. Momo didn’t turn, still deep in her thought. The source of the voice hug Momo from behind.

“let’s have some fun.. I’m bored. Play with me.” Whined the girl. Momo turn to her, crossed her arm. The girl smiled, wrapped her arm around Momo’s neck soon started their heating kiss session. Momo broke the kiss when she felt a hand creeped under her blouse. She held it.

“w-what’s wrong?”

“can I ask you a favor?” said Momo. The girl tilted her head to side, wait for Momo. Momo took a deep breath, explained to the girl infront of her about her favor. The girl pouted, started to whine.

“but.. I’m not ready yet. We still young, honey~ let’s just have our fun and-”

“I can’t. that’s it.”

“what do you mean?”

“from now onwards, stop coming to me anymore.” warned Momo, walked away. The girl blinked her eyes, can’t believe that she just got dumped by Momo. She tried to chase after her but Momo already left.

 

 

Sighed. another sighed. she about to explode. She’ve been searching information for her assignment that need to finish by next week. But now, she’s stuck. Her brain not helping with her condition not getting better from high fever. Jihyo and Jeongyeon came, sat next to her.

“y-yah.. Mina-ya.. gwenchana?”

“let’s rest for a while ? you condition seems bad..”

The mention girl just smiled weakly, telling that she’s going to be fine. She told that she need to add few notes and then she’ll rest. Both her friends tried , but the girl still persistant.

“yobseyo.. oh, mama.. I’m on my way. Be there in few minutes.” Mina ended the call. She walked down the street. Her feet getting weaker each step but she toughens on herself to meet her mom. But then, she black out all of sudden. The last thing she know that she saw a girl carried her into a car.

 

 

Mina opens her eyes, only to be greet by white ceiling above her. her headache still not fully recover enough. She looks around, tried to search for anybody but no one there. Until a girl walked to her. she looks chic and cold.

“are you alright?”

Mina tried to sit but her headache makes her grimaced.

“just rest.”

“did you bring me here?” ask Mina. The girl didn’t replied, busy with her phone. Mina huffed, that girl was really arrogant. Soon she saw her mom come in and hug her. she asked Mina condition which Mina just tell that she’s fine. Her mom then turn to the arrogant girl. She bowed a bit at Mina’s mom.

“thank you for bringing my daughter here.” Thanked Mina’s mom. The arrogant girl nod, excused herself telling that she need to go. Mina’s mom smiled, telling the girl to have a safe journey. She then turn to Mina again.

“isn’t that girl cool Mina??”

Mina rolled her eyes. “that’s kind of person don’t deserve praises, mama. Looks how rude she treat you? She just left.”

“she brought you here, dear. For god sake, she’s might seems rude or cold but, looks. If she not concerns enough she would just let you laid on the street.”

“I rather laid there than being brought here by that arrogant girl. I hate that kind of person.” Told Mina. Her mom just sighed, shook her head.

 

 

Her car roaring through the whole Hirai residence. She walked out, walking inside the big mansion infront of her. she was greet by a tall elegant woman. She smiled at her,

“okka-san..”

“you come home early today?”

“oh I think I want to rest a bit. I’m tired.” Told Momo. her mom just nod. Momo went to her room and rest.

 

After having her peaceful and comfortable sleep, Momo woke up. She took a bath, decided to go back to her own house. She walked downstairs, heard people talking in the living room. Turn that theres her mom guest coming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter