M.T [pt. 1]

My First and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina glance on Momo, who sleeping on her bed. That morning, she didn’t go to work so she spent time at home, packing some their belonging with Mina to move into the new house. She’s too tired from packing, ended sleeping in Mina room. Mina didn’t mind tho, Momo sleep in her bed. Actually she never mind if Momo sleeping with her, although she set the rule for separate bed. because she is her wife. Mina smiled as she heard Momo mumbled in her sleeps, about foods. And Mina thought that it was cute for someone cool and charismatic like Momo. She finished packing. There not many her belonging since she just stay there for a while. Many Momo’s stuff that she help to pack. Most of it paper works and files.

“just leave it there. Later they going to bring it to our house.” Said Momo, took her bag. Mina nod, took her bag and some food that ahjumma pack for them. both of them bid goodbye, telling that they would visit sometime. They then went to Momo penthouse. Mina doesn’t really surprised to see the fancy interior anymore , it already her expectation.

“so you going to sleepover tonight. I’ve lots of work to do, so I can’t send you to your apartment..”

“b-but I left all my clothes..”

“Geez.. Just go wash up. I’ll put clothes in your room.” Told Momo. Mina just nodded and went to was up. Momo prepared white blouse and black short for Mina put it in her room. She then sat on the couch in the living room, do her work. There’s many to do and finish, since she need to take day off for MT next week. later Mina finished wash up and ready for bed. She went to looks for Momo before bed, decided to surprise her. She surprised Momo from behind, makes Momo startled a bit. She laughed after saw Momo expression and took seat next to Momo. Momo grumbled, telling Mina that she not even surprised a bit. Mina showed her tongue, felt bored already. Momo penthouse was too.. Silent. There’s only furniture but no TV in the living room. Sooo boring. She shifts her gaze to Momo who busy with her work.

“Momo, talk to me.”

“…”

“Momo…I’m bored.”

“Go to sleep already. Don’t disturb me.” Said Momo,

Mina pouted, as she started to wander around the penthouse. The view from balcony was breathtaking. Mina took a deep breath and enjoy the night view of Seoul. She then walks in, sat next to Momo, try to look at what Momo been typing. But she can’t understand it at all. Sighed, Mina leaned back on the couch, play some music. Which of course, disturbing Momo.

“turn it off.”

“…”

Momo turn to Mina, Mina just smiled innocently, not listening to Momo. Momo told her to go do her own thing in the room and not disturb her but she won’t listening.

“stop it now. or you’ll regret.”

“I’m bored…..”

“go to sleep. I’ve a lot of works to do.” Mumbled Momo. Mina huffed, laid next to Momo on the couch. she played game to kill time and eventually fell asleep without she realized it. Momo finished her work at 2 a.m, decided to get rest. She then turn to Mina, smiled upon saw the cute sleeping face. Her eyes then travel down, saw Mina exposed thigh. She widened her eyes. She just realized that Mina wore her oversized white blouse which make Mina seems didn’t wore short. She gulped, tried to shrug everything that in her mind, carried Mina to her room.her heart not calmed tho. She placed Mina on bed, make sure to put blanket on her. And she never forgets to caress Mina face before left the room.

 

 

A week later... D-day MT 

Jeongyeon and Nayeon busy taking selca, while Dahyun and Chaeyoung bickering over food and Jihyo the one that stop them. Mina came late, since Momo woke up late that morning. All of them wait for the bus come. Later a familiar tall figure came, makes Momo surprised.

“y-yah what are you doing here?”

“what else, following you. It’s not like I care or what about you but your okaa-san told me.” Said the girl. Momo just chuckled, shift her gaze back to her phone. She going to ride her car with Tzuyu, followed from behind the bus.

“oh Hirai Momo-ssi?annyeonghaseyo.”

“oh annyeonghaseyo Yeon-Seo sem,” replied Momo. The professor smiled to Momo. Mina was weird since she never knew that her professor know Momo. Momo chat with her professor, which somewhat she felt jealous. Mrs Yeon-seo even offered Momo to join them in the bus but she refuse since she with Tzuyu.

“Momo, come here a sec.” called Mina.

“oh got to go.”

“Seems she’s jea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter