Confused Momo

My First and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ponder and ponder again, Mina keep walking back and forth in the living room. Okaa-san saw this and just smile.

“Hey Mina.. What’s wrong? “

“okaa-san.. oh I’m just thinking.” Answered Mina, sat down. okaa-san sat next to her. Mina huffed, want to ask okaa-san something but still hesitate.

“If you having any problem, just tell me. I’ll try to help you out.”

Mina looks at okaa-san, “i.. want join MT next weeks..”

“h really? That’s nice.”

“but.. I don’t think Momo would let me.”

“hm? She won’t let you go?? Okay then, I’ll talk to her.”

“d-don’t!! I’m fine, really.”

“No worries Mina. I’ll make her listen to me and don’t worry, if she ever mad at you, I’ll get her.” told okaa-san. Mina smiled, nod.

 

 

Tzuyu looks over at Momo who focusing on typing her works in laptop.

 

Flashback

“Tzuyu-ssi can I have a talk with you?”

Tzuyu hesitatingly walks to Sana. Sana brings Tzuyu to her car.

“Yes Sana-ssi?”

“I need your help.” Stated Sana. Tzuyu frowned. “Umm, if I could help you, I will.”

“You need to help me, to get Momo.” Sana smirked. Tzuyu sighed.

“Sana-ssi.. That - ”

“I’ll pay you as much as your 3 month salary, and even can times it more. Just say how much-”

“Sorry but I can’t help you with that. I won’t destroy my best friend happiness. You should forget her. She’s your unnie and already has a wife!”  Said Tzuyu. Sana huffed, turn to Tzuyu and grab Tzuyu necktie. She pulled Tzuyu dangerously close to her face. Tzuyu gulped.

“I’m her happiness, sweetie~ no one else can make her happy like I do. So, you need to get Momo for me. Only you can do that for me.”

“And what makes you think that? No matter what you say, I won’t help you. Please, leave her.” warned Tzuyu carefully. Sana ready to explode, but she held in. she smirked,

“let me tell you something. I would NEVER leave her and willing to do anything to get her. Even kills her wife. Once she’s mine, she’ll forever be mine.” Said Sana, let Tzuyu necktie.

End Flashback

 

Tzuyu sighed softly, but it catches Momo attention. Momo looks up, saw Tzuyu trouble expression.

“Hey are you alright? Boy problems?” Tzuyu shook her head.

“No. and I don’t have boyfriend okay. I’m fine. I’m just worried about you.” Told Tzuyu sincerely. Momo frowned.

“Worried about what? I’m all fine. See?” Momo grinned. “No need to worried nehh,” Momo ruffled her hairs. Tzuyu held Momo wrist.

“I’m serious, unnie.” Said Tzuyu. Momo sighed, leaned back on her seat.

“Okay tell me what you worried about.”

“I’m not sure if I can tell you that now but, I need to make sure something.”

“..?”

“Do you still love Sana?” ask Tzuyu, looks straight into Momo’s eyes. Momo chuckled. “yahh what that question.. of course I love her. She’s my donsaeng.”

“No, she no donsaeng to you. All this time, you sleep with her and do everything with her like a couple.. theres no siblings do that.”

“She’s my step sister.”

“But still, your donsaeng. You can’t do that.”

“So what? She wants it, so I grant it. All this time, you never ask me anything and now suddenly this comes up. What’s wrong?”

“I want to know that, if you love Sana or your wife.” Ask Tzuyu.

“I love Sana, and she is my secret lover since we can’t marry.  You know what I mean.” Said Momo. “Then what about Mina?? What you going to do with her? I know you married her because of this company but this not right. You can’t be with Sana. Mina sacrifices her teenager’s life by marrying you. Just to help you become CEO.”

Momo glared Tzuyu. “What I do is my problem. Don’t ever try to tell me what to do. And both are mine. Sana my lover and Mina is my wife.”

Tzuyu sighed frustratedly, stood.

“Fine. Just do what you want. If one day you lost both of them, don’t ever try said that I’m never advised you. Please, don’t just think about yourself. Think about other feelings too. Think about who had been helping and sacrifice for you.” Said Tzuyu, left. Momo sighed. She also, felt herself a terrible person. She confused with her own feelings. She love Sana and Sana is everything to her but now Mina is her wife. She’s the one that help Momo become CEO and never treat Momo badly no matter how harsh Momo treat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter