I'm Already Tied To You

My First and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina walked out from Momo’s room, crying hard. Tzuyu who was passing by accidently saw her and quickly went to her. She calmed her. And she knows, this must be because of Momo. She decided to bring Mina outside instead of her own office room. Both of them went to a coffee shop nearby. Mina seems depressed.

“unnie, I hope you understand Momo unnie. She may sound mean or rude but she didn’t mean her words?”

Mina just looks down. Tzuyu sighed, calmed Mina as she about to cry again. Tzuyu give a good accompany for Mina. She even sends Mina home. Tzuyu told her that she can call her anytime and if she need anything she can tell Tzuyu. Mina was glad with her help.

Her heartbroken heal in some way with Tzuyu help. Ever since Momo told that they shouldn’t fall in love with each other, Tzuyu always there for Mina. She takes care of Mina. Everyday, she will always make sure Mina safety and they spent lot of time together. They also got closer. And don’t think that Momo never knew this. She saw her wife and Tzuyu together lately, and she boiled up. She felt that Tzuyu want to take her wife.

Mina took a break and went to Tzuyu table. That night there’s 2 DJ, so they take turn to switch their turn and take break. Mina told Tzuyu should left already because she needs to go for work tomorrow morning. But Tzuyu told that she’ll wait until Mina finished. Mina blushed, as she was touched by Tzuyu warm cared.  Nayeon called Mina over to help her. Mina excused herself, telling Tzuyu to wait for her while she help Nayeon. She just nodded, and Mina left.

“Now I see…” Tzuyu looks up as she heard familiar voice. She looks at the person boringly.

“What are you doing here?”

“Me? This is a club. Of course having fun. I see, you having affair with your own best friend’s wife.” Tzuyu glared the girl who smirked at her.

“Wow wow, don’t be mad. You do good job actually. Keep going. Makes her yours. So that I can make Momo only mine.” Said the girl. Tzuyu stood, grab the girl wrist. She dragged her outside of the club.

“Listen here. I know you well, Minatozaki Sana. Too well actually. You’re Momo’s donsaeng and it’ll forever be that way. It won’t change. I take care of her, not because I like her.”

“Really? But I don’t think Momo will see that way. Good luck there. I need to go. Momo is waiting for me inside.” Utter Sana, give last pat on Tzuyu shoulder as she walked back to the club. Tzuyu still perplexed and shocked. Momo was there too?!

She walked back in the club and searched for Sana. She still can’t find her, so she decided to go back to her seat. Her eyes still looking for Sana. Momo can’t be here!

Mina saw Tzuyu and ran to her, hug her. Tzuyu yelped. “M-mina unnie.”

“where did you go?”

“um.. I just take some fresh air.”

“oh that so. Let’s go. Nayeon told me to go home early today.” said Mina. Tzuyu nodded, took Mina’s bag and hold it. Her eyes keep wandering around, searching for Sana or more likely Momo. She doesn’t want Momo to witness this because she’ll be mad. But unfortunately, she found Momo finally. She was on the 2nd floor, with Sana next to her. she looks at Tzuyu and Mina angrily, while Sana already smirking. Tzuyu sighed. Mina linked their arm, makes Tzuyu froze. She quickly brought Mina out, know already Momo would be extremely mad after witnessing her linking arm with her wife. She opens the car door for Mina, ushering her quickly into the car. She quickly speed her car to Mina’s apartment. Mina saw Tzuyu's odd behavior, and ask whether if she’s alright. But Tzuyu told her that she’s fine.

“Um, hey Tzuyu I need to tell you this.”

“Ne?”

“You don’t have to accompany me anymore. I don’t want to trouble you. I know, you taking care of me on behalf Momo but I can take care of myself. You don’t have to worry.” Told Mina, smiled. Tzuyu felt her heart stop at that moment after witnessing Mina smiled to her. Mina left after bidding goodbye to her. Tzuyu keep questioning herself whether if it’s true about Sana just said. Somehow, she felt.. she started to fall for Mina.

 

 

Momo not talking to Tzuyu at all on next day. She do all her work by herself without Tzuyu help and Tzuyu felt guilty. Guilty because fall for her best friend wife. Tzuyu can’t help but fall for Mina.

Sana and her cheerleaders team were heading to the hall when they passed by Mina’s group. Sana stop on her track, telling her team to go first. She turns to Mina. Mina looks on the ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter