Myoui or Myourai ??

My First and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Mina POV

 

I eagerly waiting for unnie to get home. Ai kept crying since just now and its quite weird because theres nothing wrong. Ai is good girl and never cries if nothing wrong. I’m getting more worried as I tried everything to make her stop crying. Okaa-san come over and took Ai to ease her cry. I was grateful to okaa-san. She took Ai outside. sighed, i tried to get some rest but then my phone rang. I waste no time reach my phone and answer it. It was my beloved wife!

 

“yobseyo? Unnie~” I replied sweetly. I miss my wife very much.

There was a brief silent until unnie spoke.

“Mi..na..”

 

her voice quiver. Is she in pain?

 

“unnie?? What’s wrong?? You doesn’t sound well..” I tried to calm myself but my inner was screaming.

“Mina, please take care of Ai and okaa-san for me...”

 

I gasped. Unnie… don’t say..

 

“unnie?? Please tell me what happen right now?! unnie where are you?!”

I raised my voice through the phone. I heard her coughing hard on the other line. I started to get worried.

“Mina.. I need to tell you one important thing that I could never tell you before.. You’re my first and forever, no one.. can ever replace you in my heart. I really love.. you. Myoui Mina…*coughed*…. Sa…ranghae..”

“unnie?!!!” I can’t hold my tear anymore.

 

 

*BEEEEPPPPPP*

 

 

Ended the call. My heart sunk as my legs got weak. My whole body trembling in fears. Whats happened to unnie? okaa-san come over and help me stand. She told me that Ai already slept in her bed. I just nodded weakly.

“gwenchana, Mina-ya?” asked okaa-san. I remained silent, clenched my fist. Okaa-san reached my hand. I tried not to cry infront of okaa-san. I don’t want her to be worried. Half hour later, one of Momo bodyguard came. He looks down as he about to tell me. I was really scared.

“Young master.. had been stabbed by someone in her car.”

I widened my eyes.

“you.. Must be kidding me..”

“but, her body went missing. Some passerby took her out from the car after knowing that the car soon going to explode because the gas leaking. After the car explodes, none of them even notice someone already took young master.” Told him. I can’t believe my ears. I keep yelling at him telling that it all not true. He tried to calm me down but I can’t!! My wife !!! okaa-san rushed downstairs as she heard me screaming and asked what the problems which he just explained all to okaa-san. Okaa-san speechless as she also can’t believe it.

Kakeru was arrested by police after the police investigate and founded Momo’s black box in her car. but Momo still missing. No one even found her. Mina cried everyday and shut herself from everyone. Sana and Tzuyu always tried to talk to her but she still shut herself. She didn’t eat. Lucky enough to have loyal and kind friends like Dahyun and Chaeyoung, they take care of Mina café. Sana and Tzuyu together, help to keep HM Company safe. Everyone tried to find Momo but she’s nowhere to be found. Each day kept passing by, and soon, the police decided to shut down Momo case. But okaa-san already paid her men to find Momo no matter what. It almost year already yet no news about Momo.

Mina was really sad and can’t take the reality about her missing wife. Everyone assumed that her wife already died but she don’t want to believe that. She believe she still alive. She can feel it!!

 

 

 

15 years later..

 

 

A group of high school girl corner up a girl in the back alley. The girl should be afraid or frightened by situation she currently is but no. her face didn’t showed any fear of anything. She kept her expression cold and poised.

“Hey new student. You should give us money, as a way to pay respect to us.”

“…”

One of the girls grabs the poor girl collar. She glances on the girl name tag.

“Myoui Ai.. oh the richest kid in our school! Right?”

“…”

She lost her patient as the girl name Ai remained silent. She quickly give a punch on her face then threw her on the ground. But Ai just remained silent, not doing anything. The leader seems to direct her girls to beat Ai and took her money. But then a savior came just at the right time.

“Ai!” the boy run to Ai , quickly help her. The girls step back from Ai.

“gwenchana??” asked him worriedly. Ai just nodded. He looks at the girls angrily as he balled his fist. He was about to beat them but Ai held him.

“Let’s just go home, oppa. Nan gwenchana.”

“But,”

“Let’s go.” Ai held his arm, bowed to the girls which were her senior before leaving. Ai just remained silent as he kept nagging at her. She doesn’t want to get into trouble on her first week in new school. Ai stop by her mom café, looking for her mom.

“ah Mina went to meet her client. She just left just now..”

Ai looks a bit disappointed but just smiled to the person infront of her.

“goma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter