New CEO

My First and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

MiMo wedding day.

Many of Mina and Momo family and friends came, congratulate them. They looks extremely stunning in their wedding dress. It’s extremely grand wedding with fancy style. Momo’s parent insists on sponsoring everything, just for her one and only daughter. Though this marriage was made at the last time to prepare it but everything seems neat and perfect. No flaws. Mina parent likes Momo a lot, especially Mina’s mom. She’s more like a fan admiring over an idol, and Momo really kind to Mina’s mom.  

 

After finished ceremony..

(Momo parent’s house)

Mina sighed for nth time for the day. Worn out from the tiring day, she dragged herself on the big bed infront her. she sat on the edge of the bed. Later, Momo came in sat next to her. Mina just sighed.

“I’m sorry.”

“…”

“please hang in there for a while. I’ll settle all my problems as soon as possible.” Told Momo. Mina just shrugs off, laid on the bed. Momo glanced on her.

“you not going to wash up?”

“I’m tired..” mumbled Mina, slowly drift off into her dreamland. Momo looks at Mina. She bring up blanket on Mina. Her guilty feelings toward Mina never faded off. She know, Mina shouldn’t be involved with her life problem.

‘mianei…’

Momo took blanket and pillow, sleep on the couch. Since it’s their first night, she can’t sleep in another room.

 

 

Momo woke up, scrunched her eyes as she looks around her room. She searched for a certain girl, more like her wife right now. She stretched her body, felling ache all over because sleeping on the couch.

She then saw Mina walked passed her, sat infront the make up table. She’s seems like going out to somewhere.

“where are you going?”

“none of your business.” Answered Mina, snapped Momo. Since it just their first morning , Momo tried to shrug off and walked into the bathroom. Geez, she quite.. tough. She quickly wash up and getting ready to go to her office. She walks downstairs, join both her parents morning breakfast. Oh and not forget to mention, her wife.

“ohaiyou, ottou-san,okaa-san.”

“ohaiyou, Momoring.” Replied both her parent sweetly. Since she married to Mina yesterday, seems like both her parent got more brighter and blessed. Momo took her seat, very far away from Mina seat which Momo’s mom saw this. She quickly told Momo to take her seat next to her wife. Sighed, she just obeyed her mom. Both of them still silence, cause it still awkward. So their mom(now), open up their conversation that morning.

“how are you first night together last night?”

Both MiMo almost choked out, cough afterward. Momo help by caressed her wife back, but Mina shot her glared.

“w-well.. not bad. I felt ache all over my body this morning. Really.” Said Momo, shot a squinted eyes to Mina. Mina just ignored her. her mom just giggled, looking how they act, not knowing about hint behind word that her daughter saying.

“oh Momo, you should send Mina off to her college.”

“what? But I need go early..”

“remember now you’ve wife . you need to take a good care of her. and also, you’re Hirai co. CEO now. no need to worried, boss.” Told Momo’s dad. Momo sighed. after breakfast , Momo wait for Mina in the car. she start to grunt when Mina late. Soon Mina get in the car.

“sorry I’m late.”

“if you like this every morning, just go on your own. I don’t want to be late to office.”

“As if I care. Just mind your own business. I can take care of myself. If not because okaa-san ,I wouldn't ride your car.” Told Mina ,buckled up seatbelt. Momo rolled her eyes, started the engine. She’s about to step on the pedal suddenly Mina panic.

“w-wait a sec !! I forget my assignment! It still in my parent house!”

“what ?!! that’s it. You’re not going to college today if we need to take it.”

“Momo..” Mina about to cry. “today my important presentation. If I didn’t present it today, I’ll fail.” Plead Mina. Momo just ignored her, started to drive. Mina was about to cry, just looks down all the way. Then Momo stop her car. Mina felt they arrived her college in a blinked of eyes. Really, this girl drive too fast. Mina didn’t budge, stay in her place.

“what are you doing? go now.”

“…”

“hey listen here. I need to attend meeting this afternoon and I don’t like if anyone think I’m slack off just because we’re married. Now get out..” told Momo. Mina glared her.

“ I really regret marrying you, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter