Sad Satang

My First and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A raven hairs girl woke by sudden phone ringing. Groggily, her hands tried to find the source of the disturbance. The phone stop ringing already but she cant go back to sleep anymore. She rub her eyes, looks over her watch. Its just 5 a.m. but she not going back to sleep. She turns around, found another body next to her. she smiled, embraced her. her comfort. For about 10 minutes she nuzzled on her wife back, until she decided to make something for breakfast. She peck on her wife head, and went to the kitchen. In her way, she saw Tzuyu already wake up and all prepare up.

“oh morning unnie.”

“…”

“ah, I forget you still mad at me.” Tzuyu smiled innocently while scratching back of her head. The girl sighed as she quietly walked to Tzuyu and pat her head.

“take day off today and go to clinic.”

Tzuyu smiled, hug the girl.

“gomawo, Momo unnie. I really, love you. I know you won’t be mad at me for long time.” Said Tzuyu. The mention girl just hug Tzuyu back, patted her head. She loves Tzuyu too. And Tzuyu had taken care of her wife while she was away all this time. She then told Tzuyu to wait while she prepared breakfast but Tzuyu insist on leaving early, telling that she need to go somewhere. Momo just nodded and bid goodbye to Tzuyu. She then continues her task, and start making breakfast. After finished, she decided to look on her wife. Mina still sleeping. She slowly slide next to her wife, hug her from behind.

“Mina.. Wake up.” Whispered Momo softly. Mina groaned, still sleeping. Momo chuckled, kiss Mina’s cheek. Mina squirmed as she turns to Momo, eyes still shut tightly. Momo lean closer to her wife face, caressed Mina’s cheek. Mina grumbled, rest her head on Momo’s chest.

“Wake up now. I’ve made our breakfast. Let’s eat together.” Utter Momo, Mina’s head. Mina just mumbled, sleeping. Momo kissed Mina’s head, decided to let Mina sleep more.

“I’m going to take bath first. Today I need to go early for work.” Told Momo, was about to get up but Mina clinging on her. She pouted, slowly open her eyes. “all you think is work? What about me?” whined Mina. Momo smiled, pat her head. “You know me right? Tzuyu is taking day off today so I really need to go to office early.” Told Momo. Mina still pouting, hug Momo. Momo hug her back. She doesn’t want to leave her wife too but she can’t. They enjoy their morning in each other warm embrace. Momo led her wife to the dining table. Seems like Mina still sulking about her leaving early. She chuckled, feed Mina which Mina ate everything Momo give her. Mina looks at Momo cutely, more like pleading eyes. Momo who saw this just pinched Mina’s nose playfully, telling Mina that she’ll never change her decision and still leaving early.

“By the way, did you saw their face last night? I need to make police report.”

Mina shook her head. Momo got more worried, even more when she’s not with Mina. Actually, she bit suspicious about 2 men last night. Somehow, she had seen them before. Momo get ready to work. Mina was waiting for her in the living room. Momo walked to her waiting wife. Mina straighten Momo’s outfit, make sure she looks perfect. Momo stared her wife, admired her. She then caught Mina off guard and quickly stole a quick peck on her lips. Mina blushed, looks away shyly. Momo giggled, hug Mina. Mina also hug her.

“Take care, unnie.”

“Oh now you call me unnie?”

“wae? Andwae? Shiro?”

“ani.. chuaso.” Replied Momo. Mina smiled.

Momo went to her company with her biggest smile. All her employee saw their CEO slight change of attitude but was still charmed. Momo looks bright than she always been. Momo who not a type that smiles a lot and always cold, smiles to everyone she talk that day.

Momo eagerly drive her car to Mina’s college. She want to have lunch with her wife.

“you came for me nee-chan?” Momo turn to the familiar voice, smiled awkwardly.

“S-sana..”

Sana hug Momo. Momo patted her head.

“let’s go now. today ottou-san said-”

“mianei but I came to see my wife. Mianei, Satang~” Momo patted Sana’s head. Sana can’t believe her ears, held Momo’s hand.

“nee-chan, you said you love me right?? What’s now?”

Momo sighed, turn to Sana. She held both Sana’s cheek.

“Forgive me, lil-donsaeng.”

“N-nee chan.. you never call me donsaeng all this time.” Sana covers , shocked.

“mianei. i.. can’t be with you anymore. I love Mina. And she’s my wife.”

“what about me nee-chan?? You promised me!” Sana in verge of crying.

“we can’t be the same as we used to. We need to stop all this and be like normal siblings. you should start call me unnie already. let's start a new life.Jeongmal mianei.” Told Momo and then left Sana. That moment, Sana felt the world crumpled upon to her. her knees felt weak, that she held on wall next to her to keep her balance.

 

Momo pat Mina’s back, surprised her wife from behind. Mina turn to Momo, grinned. She hugs Momo.

“Do I come late? If so, sorry then.”

“if it Myoui Mina, I’m willing to wait even for another 300 years. You’re no late. I’m the one that early.” Told Momo, broke the hug. Mina nudges Momo because of her antics. Momo just smiled, intertwined their fingers together. They about to get inside the car but then 2Yeon run to them, greet them. They teased Momo being sweet to her wife. Momo smacked them. Chaeyoung,Dahyun and Jihyo also came. Momo offered them to join their lunch in which they just agreed. They all went to a nearby restaurant. All of them enjoyed thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter