Savior

My First and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As the only child, she took the chief mourner position without a second thought. She greet all the mourners that come. Her tears already dried but not okaa-san. Even Sana’s okaa-san. Momo thought all this time Sana’s okaa-san married her ottou-san just because of business but it turn out that she really love ottou-san. Hitoshi didn’t come to his own brother funeral, already like Momo expect. Mina was by okaa-san side, calming her. She had been taking care of okaa-san since early in the morning. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Jihyo and Chaeyoung also came. Now that got on Momo nerve was Sana not showing up. She’s mad but worried at the same time.What had happened to her actually? She decided to ask Sana’s okaa-san. 

“okaa-san, where Sana? I can’t reach her. She switches off her phone?”

“Me neither. That kid.. I really don’t know her whereabouts. It’s been few day since she came home. I thought she was staying up at her lover house or her friends but she didn’t even told me anything.”

Momo frowned.

‘lover? I don’t think she had a lover other than me. And I am the last, her ex. Friends? She barely had a friends tho.. her cheerleaders team just her hangout group… what really happened to you, donsaeng? Where are you?’

Momo just told her that maybe she busy doing her group work at her friend’s house. she know that unreasonable but she don’t want Sana’s okaa-san worried. She just nodded and excused herself. Momo sighed. Tzuyu, her trustworthy best friend also didn’t show up. She don’t know why but somehow she felt Tzuyu behaving weirdly since yesterday. maybe having some problems.

Momo sat on the couch, sighed deeply. Now, ottou-san already passed away. She only had her wife, okaa-san, Sana and Sana’s okaa-san. Mina sat next to her, intertwined their fingers together. Momo looks at Mina, slowly rest her head on Mina’s chest and hug her waist.

“please.. don’t leave me.”

“I won’t.” Mina kissed her head. Momo hug Mina. Mina caressed her back, give her comfort. She gives lot of encouragement for Momo, give her supportive words. She knows, Momo really love ottou-san.

 

Tzuyu slowly open her eyes, as she regained her conscious. and saw Sana. She was crying next to her. Tzuyu was going to reach for her but then she realized that both of them been tied down. She called Sana’s name softly. Sana was glad to see her awake and shift closer.

 

Flashback

Soon Tzuyu arrived, she went out and met the person. She saw Sana, already drained out of energy. She looks really weak. Her heart hurt a lot witnessing Sana’s condition. She then asked the person what his intention and he said about helping him on taking over HM company. Tzuyu denied, telling that she know nothing but unfortunately, he already investigate and looks through her life and know all about Tzuyu. Tzuyu got no choice if she wants to save Sana but Sana not letting her. So, to make it short, he commands his men to catch Tzuyu. Tzuyu tried to fight but then got hit from behind. Everything pitch black after that and the last thing she saw was she being tied by a man.

End Flashback

 

“m-mianei..” mumbled Sana, cried. Tzuyu just said that it was not her fault. Then the familiar figure appears, with two men behind him. Both them walked to Tzuyu and Sana, pulled them up. They then dragged Sana and Tzuyu into a room. Both of them scared of what will happen but then the men release rope that binds Tzuyu and Sana. Tzuyu quickly pulled Sana into her arm soon got release. The men guard at the door afterward. The leader came into the room, smirked. He looks at both Sana and Tzuyu. He then keeps his stared on Sana.

“I’m not going to let my precious little missy die easily right?” he smirked, slowly approached both of them. He squatted infront Sana, tried to touch her face but Tzuyu swat his hands away and glared him

“don’t touch her.”

He smirked, put both hands up his head.

“I won’t. just coming to tell both of you 2 important things. First, don’t die before I kill you. Second, if you not going agree with my offer by tomorrow morning, you die. And so do your family, Minatozaki Sana.” Said him. Sana glared him.

“you..”

“HM company will be mine. I will own it no matter what. And I will kill Hirai Momo to get it.”

“Don’t ever hurt unnie!!”

“That so sweet of you, babe. But no. I will not hurt her, just kill her.”

“OJI-SAN!!!”

“Hirai Momo embarrassed me infront of my own nii-san and his family. And I’m going to make sure she suffers! You just shut up or ended like her!” he then left. The last thing they heard before he left the place is the door being locked. Tzuyu stood, tried to open the door but nope. She then went back to Sana.

“you know him?”

“he.. is my uncle. To be exactly, Momo unnie’s uncle.”

Tzuyu widened her eyes. Now she remembers. She never met him but heard about him a lot from Momo. So he is Hitoshi!

Sana just looks down, hug her knees. Tzuyu interwined their fingers.

“I’ll get you out of here no matter what it takes. I promise.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter