M.T [pt.2]

My First and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Both of the couple arrived at the pension. Mina having a hard time bringing all the ingredient by herself since Momo didn’t seems want to give her a hand at all. Then few boys came to them, tried to help Mina. Momo saw Mina happy expression. She quickly took the paper bag in Mina’s arm and other, quickly shoved it all to the boys. She then grab Mina’s hand and dragged her away. she bring Mina to a bridge.

“yah can you stop dragging me away as you want??”

“what ?? I’m dragging my wife okay.”

“wife.. now I’m your wife you say. Just now you just let me bring all the stuff,”

“it’s your task not me. And let me remind you, I’m a CEO okay. I don’t do all that.”

“Fine CEO. Do as you please. I need to prepare dinner.” Said Mina, quickly went back to the pension. Momo pouted, followed her. Mina went to kitchen, and started cooking. Momo just observed her from far, admired her elegant and hard work wife. While waiting for food to cook, mrs Yeon-Seo suggest some game. She suggest for cross dressing game, in which she also invite Momo and Tzuyu to participate as well. Both of them hesitate, but mrs Yeon-Seo reassured them that it just for fun. So Momo just agreed, while Tzuyu was forced by Momo to join along. Momo went to her car to get her costume, which she thought might be suitable for her theme. Tzuyu then came to her and smacked her head.

“you really !!”

“what, you’re no fun.”

“fun heck. Now what ?? I don’t have any attire..” grumbled Tzuyu. Momo smirked, turn to Tzuyu.

“I got a plan.” she put her arm around Tzuyu neck. Tzuyu looks at her, frowned.

Mina put the rice pot in the rice cooker, she then decided to look on her phone to kill sometime while waiting. Then she heard loud murmured from the living room. But she don’t mind it, since not interested in it. She was about to play game but then Dahyun and Chaeyoung came and told her to come to the living room as the cross dressing show was about to start. They all sat in one place, eagerly wait for the show. Mina sat down. Somehow, she can’t find Momo in the room. There’s not many students and among this 25 students, there no way it’s hard to find Momo. She felt a bit worried but tried to calm, telling herself that Momo maybe with Tzuyu discussing some work maybe. The cross dressing show start and everyone clap their hand. Everyone burst out in laughter as the first boy dressed as a funny character. It just an opening, until the show go on and many funny character and costumes appeared. But of course, some of them also beautiful and handsome. And last but not least, the last stand cool CEO, Hirai Momo-nim along with her flawless PA, Tzuyu-ssi. Both of them wore a baseball shirt, while posing with a bat.

 

 

Everyone was awestruck and fallen for them. although it's not really cross dressing, but they were really cool. Even Mina also seems enchanted by Momo ‘handsome’-ness. Her heart beat increases rapidly as Momo smirked seductively at her. not that she being full of herself but Momo really looks at her direction and she know it. After Momo and Tzuyu went to backstage, Mina still overwhelmed by show just now. her heart seems wont calm. There more girls falling for Momo after the show. Tzuyu too. Mina can’t sit still, when hearing the girls whispering among themselves about Momo, how cool and charismatic she was just now. she sighed, decided to leave to kitchen. She looks over the food, making sure it cooks well.

“cooking hard for me , I see..”

Mina startled upon hearing the familiar voice. The source of the voice then walked to Mina, stand next to her. Mina tried not to look but.. ahh she’s soooo cool in that baseball shirt.

“so what did you cook? Ah, I felt quite hungry right now.”

“what are you doing here? Go join them. And one more thing, I'm not cooking for you okay, for everyone.” utter Mina. Momo then leaned extremely closed to Mina face, makes Mina shrieks a bit and almost fall on the floor but Momo catch her. Momo smiled, tilted her head to side. Mina almost had a heart attack from the cuteness + cool baseball shirt+ Momo herself.

“may I have a bite?”

“n-ne?”

“you know..” Momo started to move closer to Mina face, makes Mina quickly pushed her. she stood, glared Momo. She warned her to not do it again. She scooped the soup, give it to Momo. Momo whined, saying that Mina being cruel because giving her a scoop of hot soup. Mina rolled her eyes, blew it. After a few sec, she gives it to Momo back. Momo open , waiting for Mina to feed her. Mina sighed, feed her. Momo squeak happily, asking for more. Mina stops her, telling her to wait for everyone. But Momo persistent on getting what she wants. Mina groaned frustratedly, give in. Momo grinned as she received her soup. She eat quietly at the table, while looking at Mina back. She smiled somehow, felt happy with that situation where Mina cooking whiles she looking at Mina back like this. She was enjoying her moment, until Jeongyeon and Nayeon barge in the kitchen. They also ask for soup. Seems like everyone getting hungry! Others come and help to prepare the dinner. They help each other on bring foods and serve it. They then ate together. Momo also ate with them, again. She sat next to Mina, likes a toddler. Seems like Mina a mom who taking care of toddler. Momo keep asking for more food to Mina and Mina keep giving her. even 2yeon seems jealous of them. After finished dinner, they play quiz. Everyone must answer it correctly or they must introduce themselves in middle of the circle. Momo and Tzuyu just smiled, witnessing them having fun. Mina seems enjoy a lot, and Momo glad to see it. They play many more games and they also make Momo and Tzuyu join them. Tzuyu was hesitating but later, she adapts well and eventually enjoys herself. Momo was happier to know Tzuyu can make new friends and enjoy herself here. There even couple games. Many but one that concern Momo the most was pepero games. She’s worried, since this is couple game and anyone can participate this. Even boy. And Momo don’t want it. Especially if it was Mina with someone else. When Mina turn came, Momo anxiously looks at her. She prays a lot, it has to be her! Mina is her wife!!

The club president draw up a name, and called the person. It was one of Momo nightmare as she didn’t hear her name announced and instead one of the boy cheers loudly from the crowd. She worried as each steps the boy makes to Mina. Momo can’t bear it anymore and stood.

“wait !” said Momo. Everyone gasped and surprised. The mention boy turn to Momo, looks of dissatisfied all over his face. Mina also looks at her, flushed red.

“Ah, what I mean is, don’t do it! I can’t let that happen!”

“why not? This just a game.”

“umm.. i…”

“Okay then you do it instead.” Said the boy, told Momo come to the front. Momo widened her eyes, she saw Mina also blushing hard. In order not wasting time she just makes her way to Mina. ‘This just a game and you not a coward Momo !!! you’re Hirai Momo. ’ Think Momo. It’s like she never did this before. Many kiss she had done in the past and this was just nothing. It just small matter.. Right? Sighed. she pick one of the pepero stick and bite on the end of it. Mina also do the same at the other end of the pepero stick. Everyone was waiting for the moment their lips touch. Everyone expecting a lot. The moment where their lips just merely away, Momo stop. So do Mina. This is the first, for Momo ever felt nervous to kiss someone. But seems like Mina was waiting for her too. ‘It’s alright Momo, this just a game and we need to win it !! she’s your wife so it’s alright to kiss !’ thought Momo,as she closed her eyes and smooched~

Everyone cheered for them and Momo quickly retreat. Mina on the otherhand still, bewildered. Momo just kiss her and it was her first kiss on top of all ! she glared Momo as Momo just smiled nervously. They both took their seat back with Mina not talking to Momo at all after that. Momo slightly, felt guilty but Mina is her wife. There no wrong for kiss and it just a game. The game go on and the bickering pair got lucky. Both DubChaeng got pair up. And for sure both of them persistant on not playing it. They even start bickering but they ended playing it after everyone make them play. But yeah, Dahyun retreat quickly, not wanting to continue it. They ended quickly. Everyone burst into laughter when DubChaeng start bickeri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter