Leave

My First and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3 years later.

Baby cries echoed through the silent apartment room early 3 in morning. Soon the mom come over and cooed the baby. But the baby can’t seem to stop crying and even crying harder. She took the baby to the living room, tried to put her back to sleep while rocking in her arm but no success. Until another figure came and took the baby.

“What’s wrong?”

“I don’t know either. I’ve change her diaper and clothes but Ai-chan won’t stop crying.”

“I’ll take care of her. go get some rest, unnie.”

The mention girl just stood still, watching the other girl silently walked to the couch and sat there, give milk to the baby. She been watch over the baby until she realized the other party was still standing on her place watching her.

“unnie, what are you doing? Not going to sleep?”

“U-um.. Mina I.. U-um..nothing.”

The name Mina just smiled and turns to look on the sleeping baby in her arm. She kiss baby Ai, and carried her into the bedroom. She placed the baby on her bed instead the baby bed, which make the ‘unnie’ whined.

“Why did you put Ai-chan here??”

“What if she woke up again and cried? Just rest next to her, unnie. and stop whining like a kid. Ai-chan not taking much space.”

“but..”

“unnie,”

The mention girl just pouted, turn away. Mina chuckled, hugged her wife.

“What’s wrong, hm ?Hirai Momo-nim?”

Momo glared on Mina, still pouting.

“You only spoiled Ai-chan and abandoned me.” Mina looks at Momo disbelief and then pecked her lips. Calmed Momo a bit. Momo hug Mina, dragged her into the living room. They ended cuddling on the couch, Mina on top of Momo. Momo stared on Mina, her hairs. Mina also keep her gaze on her wife.

“you should treat me better, or I’ll leave you again.”

“please do so, I want to see you do that.” Dared Mina. Momo pouted, and pecked on Mina’s lips.

“I don’t think I can, because I’ll miss you badly.” told Momo.Mina smiled proudly.

"you know, since you got back from LA last week, you've been acting like a kid and jealous with your own daughter you know??" complained Mina. Momo frowned.

"that's because you didnt care about me anymore. you dont love me anymore like before." 

Mina shook her head as she held both Momo's cheek and kiss her deeply. she put all her passion and love, so that Momo felt how her true feelings. Momo smiled, kissed her back.

"Ai is our daughter, unnie. dont be jealous of her. also, she still a baby. you're my wife and everything. I love you." Mina reassured. Momo smiled, nodded.

“next time I’ll make sure everytime I need to go for oversea, I’ll bring you along.”

“Ai-chan?”

“hmm.. let me think for a while.” Momo start pondering. Mina chuckled, hit Momo playfully. Momo also giggled, and then switched their position with Mina under her. she leaned closer to Mina. Mina smiled, wrapped her arm around Momo’s neck as she closed her eyes. Momo slowly leaned in and…. Again. Ai-chan crying. Momo whined, as she back off from her wife. Mina just gives her a light pat on her shoulder as apologized and quickly went to Ai. Momo sighed, as she took out her laptop and do her work. She don’t think she can go back to sleep.

 

 

After sending Ai and Jun at okaa-san house, Momo drive Mina to her class. She gave last kissed on the lips before leaving to her company. It’s been 3 years and half already after Momo take over the company and everything went well under her. Seulgi and Chungah succeed on capturing Hitoshi and he was sentenced to death for murdering Momo’s ottou-san and kidnapping Sana.

“Jun-nie, come let’s eat together!” called Mina. The little boy run all the way from his room and went to hug Mina’s leg. Mina giggled, took him into her arm.

“where’s unnie?”

Jun pointed on the living room. Mina nodded as she put Jun on the chair and served his food. She told Jun to eat first while she called for Momo. Mina smiled as she slowly approaching the sleeping figure. The paper works everywhere on the floor. She sat on the floor next to Momo, gently shook Momo’s shoulder to wake her. Momo slowly open her eyes.

“Come let’s eat.”

“Don’t want. Eat with Jun, I’m tired.”

“unnie, you haven’t ate since this morning.”

Momo shut her eyes back, continue to sleep. Mina just sighed, pecked on her lips before she left to the dining table back. She was eating with Jun until Ai cried and she dashed to her room quickly. She brought Ai along to the dining table. She tried to eat but Ai won’t stop crying so she finished eating. She feed Ai instead. Jun finished his dinner and went to Mina.

“Jun, I think I heard my phone ringing can you take it for me?”

Jun nod as he quickly took Mina phone in the room and gives it to her. Mina looks at the unknown dialer. Hesitate, she slowly put the phone on her ear.

“….”

“yobseyo? Who is this?”

“….”

“yobseyo?”

BEEP. The called ended. Mina frowned. Ai already stop crying and playing with Jun. Mina sighed, decided to shrug it off. She told Jun to play with Ai while she washes dishes. DINGDONG. Mina running to the front door and open it. She smiled widely upon seeing her beloved sister-in-law.

“Sana,”

“hey Minari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter