It Comes Naturally

My First and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“yo minaring~” Nayeon hug Mina, welcomed her. Mina smiled, pat her back.

“didn’t expect you coming.” Said Nayeon. Mina just smiled, started prepared. Nayeon somehow can sense her friend change of behavior.

“hey are you alright?” ask Nayeon. Mina just nod. Nayeon frowned, but just let her, for now. she went to Jeongyeon. Mina sighed, can’t get off Momo from her mind. Eventhough Momo with someone else and not even slightest remember her but Mina only think about Momo that time. Mina huffed.

 

-finished Mina session-

“Mina, let’s go home together? It dangerous going home by yourself at this time.”

“I’m fine. My house not far away though.. don’t worry, I’ll be fine. I’m already used going home by myself. Okay?”

“but..”

“Jeongyeon must be waiting for you. You shouldn’t keep her waiting.” Told Mina. Nayeon just pouted. Mina give her last hug before left the club. Her head felt a bit dizzy. She walked on the silence road, tried to shrug every scary thought in her mind. She tried but , still, she felt that she’d been watching by someone from behind. She walked faster, tried to surpass her tears. But then a tall black figure appear infront of her, makes her shriek, shut her eyes.

“p-please don’t hurt me..” said Mina, cried. She’s really scared at that time, regretted refusing Nayeon earlier. Her heart beat faster, praying fpr someone to come and save her.

“I won’t hurt you.” Said the tall figure, makes Mina surprised a bit. The voice was familiar. She opens her eyes and surprised to see her wife. She just tilted her head to side, trying to get a better look at Mina’s face.

“w-what are you doing here?? Aren’t you supposed to be with Sana..”

Momo just shrug. “are you alright? You look pale right now.” said Momo, tried to touch Mina’s forehead but Mina quickly retreat.

“i-I’m fine..” she look the ground. She was really grateful and happy, to see the person was Momo. Momo took off her sweater and put it on Mina.

“let’s go get something warm, I’m cold.” Said Momo, naturally grab Mina hand. Mina flustered, just followed Momo. They went to nearest coffee shop that still open at that time. Since its already past 2 am, no one in the shop. Only 2 of them. Mina still can’t look at Momo, same like Momo.

 

Mina POV

I’m tired of Momo action. She pissed me a lot . I felt like wanting to go all out tonight. I decided go to work tonight, to help me get Momo off from my mind. Nayeon seems realized that I’m having problem but I’m not going to tell her. I don’t want her to worry about me. Like every other night, I’m here , on my ‘little-stage’. Everyone was having fun and I enjoyed my time too. Later, time went by without me realizing. I excuse myself to Nayeon, since it’s getting late. Nayeon offer to accompany me but I refuse. Because I don’t want to interrupt their time, though I know Jeongyeon would definitely fine with it. I left the club with heavy feelings, worried when I saw the dark road ahead of me I tried to shrug every single bad or scary things in my mind but I can’t !! I felt someone been staring and observing me from behind. I was soo scared and keep walking faster until a tall black figure stood infront of me, makes me froze in my place. When I heard her voice, it makes me calm and all my fears went away. I never expect to see her at this time, especially when I just saw her leaving with Sana. But, now she’s infront of me, tilting her head to side makes her looks sooo adorable and cute. I admit it. She’s really cute. I still can’t understand why she’s here at this time and even give her warm sweater to me in this cold temperature. She grab my hand, makes my heart flutter. Why she treat me like this?? Makes me go crazy..

 

Momo sip her coffee nervously, tried to cover her blushing cheek. She don’t know why but felt shy infront of Mina right now. maybe because they’re alone this time.

 

Momo POV

I left my house with heavy feelings, not wanting to leave. I felt.. something. Is Mina going to be fine? I’m worried since she’s going to be alone but Sana already dragged me into the car. We went to her house. She told me to wait while she’s washing up. I do love Sana.. yeah for sure. She’s my sister afterall, my adorable cute little sister. but.. arggh. I already used to have Sana around me everyday and we, sleeping together and do everything together all this time. In fact, I do really had a feeling for my own step sister all this time . she’s special person for me. but.. now It’s different. I’ve a wife. My wife. Sana hug me, inviting and seducing me for another round before we off to bed but I somehow, refuse her.. this is the first time I ever refuse to have a with anyone. Sana also surprised but just agreed. She yawned. I know she’s tired from the long journey this morning. She fell asleep soon her body makes contact with the bed. I think for a while, looking over at Sana. I release another big sighed, before took my sweater and phone. I placed thick blanket on Sana, making sure she’s comf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter