Right Decision

My First and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“so we interested on investing under your company..” said the woman. Tzuyu turn to Momo, who seems spaced out a little. Tzuyu call her, makes Momo back into reality. She just agreed and the meeting went on. When everyone left the meeting room, left only Tzuyu and Momo. Momo stretched, yawn. Tzuyu saw this.

“Are you alright? You should get some rest. You didn’t sleep well last night because looking over you wife whole night.”

“I’m fine. I’ll rest later at home. Let’s finish our work before go home.” told Momo. Tzuyu just nod. They finished all the paper work and get ready to go home. Tzuyu left before Momo, so only left Momo in her floor. She started to pack up too. Then a slander arm wrapped around her waist from behind. She flinched a bit but then smiled. She know well this perfume.

“nee-chan, I miss you.”

Momo turn around, hug her sister. Sana hugs her back.

“you abandoned me. For a weeks, nee-chan.”

“is that so?” tease Momo. Sana hit her playfully. “Where have you been seriously? I went to your house yesterday.” asked Sana, crossing her arm. Momo smiled nervously,

“um.. i..”

“okaa-san told me, you went for MT with your wife.” Said Sana in annoyed tone. Momo nods, packing her bag. Sana was angry but held in.

“nee-chan, let’s go to club tonight? We can have our fun.”

“Sorry but I can’t.” Sana widened her eyes. “w-what?”

“Not tonight. Mianei, but I need to go home now. I’m tired.” Said Momo “let’s me send you home okay?” Momo held her hand. She knows, Sana must be angry right now but she’s really tired and need some rest. She stops her car infront of Sana mansion. Sana didn’t move at all. She needs to get what she wants.

“Sana please?”

Sana grabs her collar, pulled Momo face close to her. Her eyes full of anger. She didn’t hesitate on kissing Momo that time. She vents all her anger and loneliness in the kiss. Momo saw tears glint in her eyes. Sana broke the kiss, look into Momo eyes.

“No matter what, you are mine and I am yours. Don’t ever think to have feelings toward her, or you know what will happen. I mean it, Momo.” She let Momo collar and left. Momo sighed.

 

 

She woke up by alarm that disturbs her morning. She shut it and continues to sleep. She then felt a hand crept up on her stomach. It felt a little ticklish that she giggled. She opens her eyes as she saw her lover already awake. Smiled, she pecks her lips.

“ohaiyou~”

“ohaiyou, Momo.” Momo cuddled her, kiss her cheek.

“let’s go for date today.”

Momo remained silent, caressed her lover face. The girl then frowned, “you can’t?”

Momo nod. the girl pouted, makes Momo chuckled. She kissed her. The girl also kissed her back. Momo broke the kiss as she saw the change in the eyes of her lover.

“Sana, we just did it last night and I’m worn out because of you.”

“Just for few minutes, hm?” the girl tried to kiss Momo neck. Momo quickly held both her cheek.

“There’s no few minutes if it you. Later okay? I need to go for work.” Said Momo, caressed her cheek. Sana sighed, nod.

Momo went to her company after leaving Sana’s mansion. She went to work, meeting, look over paper work, meet other companies CEO and sign on contract. That what she do every day, nothing change.

 

 

Sighed after sighed, she can’t think anymore. She’s confused right now. She really, love Sana and she’s her everything. But now it’s different. She wants to protect her wife. She might, already fallen for Mina. But it’s hard to make decision now. Sana is the one that been going through all hard time with her all this time and the one that by Momo side since they’re little.

“Mina,”

“hm?”

“umm.. what do you think of me?”

“n-ne?”

“you know.. ah, forget it.” Said Momo. Mina smiled, turn to Momo.

“I think you’re the greatest person ever in my life. Although, at first I thought you’re really mean and cruel. But then, in this 3 month, I think you’re kind and caring. You take care of me.” Told Mina. Momo fell into silent momentary. She quickly stood, excused herself.

“hello Tzuyu? We need to meet now.”

 

 

Tzuyu listen to Momo, who seems like having a problem. She understands well. Lately, Momo not behaving like her usual self and change. Never in her life ever seen this side of caring and overprotective Momo. Momo never interest in any girl other than Sana in her whole life but when Mina came into the picture, Momo became someone else. At first she really treats Mina like any girl she always met but then, slowly she become more responsible toward her wife. She know, Mina is 360* different from Sana. And Tzuyu already can make conclusion from it. She just smiled, waiting for Momo finished talking out her feelings to her.

“So I really don’t know!”

“Geez.. You love Mina unnie right?”

“w-what? I love Sana. She’s my..”

“She’s your donsaeng. And it would never change unnie. You’ve your wife now. From what I see and heard, you in love with Mina unnie. Look at you now. Totally another person. You’ve changed a lot. Not egoist and arrogant Hirai Momo anymore.”

“y-yah that not-”

“up to you okay? But Mina unnie does affects you a lot. Ah, I should thank her after this.” Said Tzuyu. Momo headlock Tzuyu, telling her to stop teasing her. but what Tzuyu just said, must be.. not true right?

She headed home and decided not going to her room. She need some time to think. It really important to her. but then, this penguin come and sat next to her, makes her heart beat faster.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter