Change

My First and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Momo held Mina’s hand tightly, rushed toward the mention ward. Tzuyu was there when they arrived. She didn’t waste time and lead them inside. There’s okaa-san laid on the bed, resting. Momo went to okaa-san, held her hand. She fight her tears from coming out. Okaa-san woke by familiar warm contact, smiled upon seeing her only daughter. Momo hug okaa-san, apologizing. She cant stop saying sorry and keep blaming herself because didn’t look after her parent. Okaa-san told that it never her fault and things that happened without they expect. And it happened when Momo was not in Seoul. Okaa-san not severed much. Momo bit relieved to know it. But she told Momo that ottou-san condition was really serious. He still unconscious. Momo held Mina’s hand. Mina just rub her back softly, try calmed her wife. She told Mina to stay with okaa-san while she looks on ottou-san. Mina just nod.

Momo slowly approached ottou-san unconscious body, sat next to him hold his hand. this time, she can’t bear her tears anymore and cried. She still can’t believe what happened.

“ottou-san, gomenasai.. hontouni, gomenasai.” Mumbled Momo. She can’t do anything, than praying that nothing bad more happened to ottou-san. Now all they need is miracle, so that ottou-san can heal completely. The chance for him to survive this time is 50-50.

Momo felt a warm hand suddenly grasp on her. she turn around, saw her wife. Mina smiled, open her arm for Momo. Momo hug Mina. she hates when anyone see her weak like this but now Mina already saw this.

“it’s all going to be fine. Ottou-san will be fine. P-please don’t cry.”

 

 

On the next day, Momo went over to Hirai Residence. Based on from report, the robbers only break through ottou-san personal room. Momo check every single corner in the room and everything in the same place. Only the drawer got broke. Seems like they known well Momo house. she later found out that some of the files is missing.

“We still can’t trace them.”

“..”

“Young master?”

“No matter what, keep looking until you get one!”

“As you command, young master.”

“And one more thing, call Seulgi and Chungah. Tell them to meet at my office.”

Momo went to her company. She can’t think anything with her current situation. While waiting for the detective came, Tzuyu had a little talk with Momo.

“Did Sana know this? Why she didn’t came visit ottou-san??”

“Sana.. She..”

“She what? She knows but didn’t came??”

“u-unnie.. Maybe she’s busy and didn’t have time?”

“Tzuyu-ah, since when you ever sided with Sana? What’s wrong?”

Tzuyu froze, looks away. she then stood.

“you.. don’t have to talk like that about her. she.. facing a hard time actually. I need to go.” Tzuyu excused herself as she walked out from Momo’s office room. She was a bit flustered. Momo should understand Sana condition. Afterall, Sana used to be her lover right? Tzuyu went back to her room. She can’t stop thinking about Sana.

 

Flashback

Tzuyu POV

I fell asleep soon I got home. I forget about getting treatment for my wound. I woke up in the evening. Since I don’t have anything better to do, I went to pharmacies. I can treat my wound myself. The city was really packed and I stuck in the traffic jams for few hours already. yeah, typical weekend night. I took some ointment and paid for it. I looked up in the night sky. it’s getting late and cold outside here so I need to get home soon and wrapped under my warm comfy blanket. I walked to my car until suddenly a man bump on me. He’s the one that bump on me but blames and yelled at me instead. Jeez. He seems quite drunk himself. I was about to snap back at him until I saw a familiar girl in his arm. He holding on her tightly and almost suffocating the girl. Since the girl is my best friend step sister that she loves very much, I have no choice than helping her. I kicked him, and catch the girl immediately in my arm. Wow she waste herself? Never in my life see her like this.

“Tzuyu-ssi…”

“Don’t speak. Let’s go now before he comes to us.

I saw her tears already dried. She passed out soon I brought her into the car. I don’t know what her reaction when she realizes I’m taking her home tonight. I’m tired already and the traffic jams was really made me headache. So I decided to bring her home. I put her on the couch. and wait for a while, looking at her. since she didn’t seems to wake up, I washed up first.

I still don’t know what should I do to her, so I just sit on the floor, star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter