#not-an-update // characters detail

My First and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Greeting from authornim~

 

Firstly, I would like to say thank you very very very much to everyone who upvote and subscribes my fic ['My First And Forever']. I'm really grateful to everyone who view my fic although my fic wasn’t as much to expect. T-T thank you.  Kamsahamida~

Secondly, thanks a lot because appreciating my fic. Your comments and subscribes make my day  ^-^    I love you all so much, beautiful readers~

Thirdly, I’m sorry if I fail to fulfill your expectation in this fic.. I tried my best to write the best and I hope you will like my fic.

 

 

 

so here, I would like to explain a little bit about this fic character ,,

 

Main Character :

 

Hirai Momo

The cool CEO, Hirai Momo, age 21.the only heir in Hirai's family. She has a step sister name Sana, and love her so much. Her dad (Hirai) married to Sana's mom because of business. and to be frankly, all the time in love with Sana until Mina came in her life. Because of ego, she rarely shows her affection toward her wife and likes to control over her wife. She started to fell for Mina because she's different from any girl she ever met (even Sana) and Mina treat her kindly no matter how harsh she act toward Mina.

 

Myoui Mina

The kind hearted princess, Myoui Mina. Age 20 and a student. live alone in Seoul adn work as a DJ at Nayeon's club. She had crush on Sana since her first year in college until she met Momo, who makes her life upside down. When she became Momo wife, her feelings towards Sana slowly faded and started to fell for Momo, tho Momo always harsh on her. She never call Momo 'unnie' and like to bicker with Momo . She takes care of her wife the best.

 

Minatozaki Sana

The y-cutie lil player, Minatozaki Sana, age 20. She has a step sister name Momo, who also her secret lover. Her dad died when she was 3 years old. Her mom married to Momo's dad when she was 7 years old, because of business.  She in love with Momo since in middle school. Because they're step sister, they could never bring themself to tell their parents about their relationship. And until now, she love Momo and willing to do anything to keep Momo for herself.

 

Chou Tzuyu

Momo and Tzuyu had been close friends since their childhood and both their parents are business partner. Tzuyu quite introvert and don't have friend other than Momo. She always looks up on Momo , no matter who she is. And she really loves Momo like her own sister. She devoted herself to work with Momo until she died. And she concern about Momo household and Mina, thats why she going to look over Sana action.

 

 

Sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter