Comeback

My First and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Momo’s personal guard held Momo, bring her to the living room and put her on the couch. he offer a glass of water to Momo but she refuse and asked him to leave. Momo grunting about random things, too drunk. Mina awake soon she heard Momo car engine from the pavement. She makes her way downstairs, saw the back of Momo’s head. Slowly she approached Momo, and found out that she’s drunk. Momo who still drunk, saw her wife and pouted.

“what are you doing here..?”

“…”

“You’re mad at me right? Come, hit me.” Momo pulled Mina’s hand and makes Mina hit herself. Mina pulled her hand.

“let’s go, before okaa-san saw you like this.” Mina tried to lift Momo but Momo pushed her.

“just go. Leave me alone. like everyone always did to me!” yelled Momo. Mina sighed, forcefully wrapped her arm around Momo’s waist and brought her to their room. She put Momo on the bed and left. She comes back with warm towel and a glass of water. She tried to wipe Momo face. But Momo held her wrist, pulled her into embrace. *heart-beat-thumping*BADUMP* Mina blushed.

“Mina-ya…”

“…”

“you must be hating me right?? I’m worst wife ever.. I didn’t deserve someone like you.” Mumbled Momo, tighten her hug. Mina just remained silence, froze. she give Momo drinks and tried to wipe her face but Momo not letting her do it. She pulled Mina, cuddled her. she hug Mina, until she fell asleep. Mina looks at Momo.

‘ you.. really. I hate you Momo. But, I don’t know! Why must I treat you nicely while you treat me harshly.. why? You make my life miserable and I failed my assignment that I’d been working. Because of you. Geez..’

Mina sighed, soon fell into her slumber.

 

Momo groggily woke up from her long sleep, looks around her room. She felt a body weight on her arm. At first, she thought the person was some random girl that slept with her last night but later she found it was her beautiful wife. Her heart beat increase rapidly, admired her beautiful wife. She caressed her cheek.

‘how beautiful you’re.. I’m the luckiest person in the world to have you as my wife..but I’m your worst wife ever. Mianei..’

Mina hummed in her sleeps ,shift her position closer to Momo. Momo cant help but felt happy. Momo about to continue her sleep but her phone ring. Afraid if it might woke her sleeping beauty, she quickly turn it off and continue her sleep. Mina woke up few minutes when Momo already fell back to sleep. Mina check on Momo body temperature, decided to make Haejangguk for Momo.

 

 

Momo again, woke up from a sweet and delicious aroma fills around her rooms. She quickly woke up. She then found a bowl of Haejangguk on the nightstand in her room. She waste no time grab and devour it. It was really delicious and Momo cant get enough of it. She almost choked, quickly took a glass of water. While she drink, she saw a paper next, a note.

‘I’m going to college. No need to fetch me up today.’ .. nice penmanship, thought Momo.

Momo touched by Mina action. Mina was caring about her. she even makes Haejangguk for Momo. Now Momo felt that she’s bad one here. She quickly prepared to go for work.

 

 

“this weekend we going to move out and stay at my penthouse.”

Mina just hummed, not wanting to talk with Momo. Momo rolled her eyes.

“did you heard it?”

“stop bothering me. If you want to move out, then you move out alone. I’m going back to my apartment. I don’t want to stay alone with you. It’s scary.”

“what ??”

“just go. “

“what would our parent say about this??”

“as if you care, right? I don’t care though. My parent is in Japan, so they wouldn’t know if both of us stay in different place. You can get your freedom, bring in and out girl into your house every night.”

“wha-”

“enough Momo. I know you sleep with many girls before and since I’m just your display wife, I have no right to mad at you. We already made agreement, remember.” Told Mina, crossed her arm.

 

Flashback

 

“how can you make me marry you like this?! Why did you involve me?”

“I’m sorry.. I’m really sorry.” Said Momo, looks the ground.  “why did you say that and what we going to do now?!” Mina raged, about to cry.

“we getting married.”

“what?!” Mina widened her eyes, shocked.

“you must help me . i’ve no one else to help me anymore.”

“why me??”

“just .. please?”

Mina think for a while. Momo save her 2 times and even hurt herself for Mina. Mina looks at Momo. She sighed, as decided to help Momo to repay Momo kind deed toward her.

“but with terms and condition.”

“okay. Let’s do it.”

 

End Flashback

 

Momo just shrug off.

“okay let’s do it. Just do what you want as you please.” Told Momo. Mina ignored her.

 

 

“Myoui Mina I would want to meet you in my office now.” called mrs. Yeon Seo, Mina lecturer. Mina gulped, as she followed mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter