Reunite

My First and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina POV

 

Today, I met him again. We talk about business but he change topic soon we finished. Tho it was a bit uncomfortable but I can’t show it infront of him. he always kind to me and the closest business partner of mine.

 

“you aware that I’ve set my eyes on you, right?”

Mina just sighed, looks down. He took Mina’s hand.

“can you.. give me a chance? even once?”

“I.. don’t know.”

 

Only that what I can answer him for now. I know, he had feelings for me but, I love my wife. I believe she’s still alive.

 

 

Beautiful aunt. A.k.a aunt peach POV

 

“you know what?”

I turn to Ai.

“your daughter must be really beautiful like you, right?”

I just stare at her, nodded.

“Really beautiful.”

“aww.. how I wish if you really my mom.” Whined Ai. I just chuckled.

“why? Isn’t.. your mom is beautiful?”

“okaa-san is beautiful..” her expression changed. “and you know actually I had another mom. I resent her very much.”

I just look down.

“forget about her. I’m fine. If one day I ever see her, I would punch on her face and told her to stay away from me and okaa-san.”

“….”

“I hate her.”

“…that’s bad Ai. She’s your mom too. Without her, you won’t even see the world. You won’t be as beautiful as you’re now.”

Ai rolled her eyes.

“ ah, let’s talk about other thing? I don’t like talking about her. it makes me sick.” Plead Ai. I just nodded. She grinned and hugged me.

 

Ai, how would react if I am really your other mom? Will you still hate me? I’m sorry.. it’s all my fault. I know, I never be a good mom to you., mianei.

 

 

It’s weekend and Ai decided to hang out with Jun and Mai at a park. Young Deuk and Young Don(2yeon twin son), also came to play together.

“Deukie oppa! You ever do that again , you!!” warned Mai as Young Deuk showed a fake roach to her. but then Young Don put a real frog on her lap makes her scream echoed all over the park. All of them laugh at Mai. The twin even tried to scare Ai but nope. It doesn’t scare Ai even a bit. Even more, Jun would smack them if they tried to tease Ai.

“you both go buy our drinks!” told Jun to the twin. They started whining and grumbling. Being more mature than everyone else, Ai offer herself to buy it instead. And she refuses anyone following her. she went to nearest cafe. While waiting for her drinks, she sat on the table at the back row. Until she saw aunt peach. She was about to greet her but then she saw her was meeting someone. And even more to her surprise, it was Nayeon and Jeongyeon. Being suspicious and curious she quietly move over near to their table to hear their conversation.

 

“so you want to meet your wife and daughter? That’s good..”

“yeah.. thanks. Please help me out this one last time.”

“aigoo, our Moguri. Even if you didn’t ask we will help you. We’re your best friend. Must help each other.” Told Nayeon, patted her shoulder.

“that’s right, Momo. I think this the right time for you to meet Mina and Ai. Mina had been living miserably all this time.” Utter Jeongyeon sadly. The mention woman just looks down, nodded.

 

Ai widened her eyes as she heard Mina and her name being mention. Even more, she heard 2yeon call aunt peach with name 'Momo' . She gritted her teeth and left. she went back to her friends.

 

“oh where’s our drinks?” ask Young Deuk.

Ai just remained silent and took her bag.

“nuna? Are you alright?” ask Young Don. Ai ignored them and quickly walked away.

 

 

Ai locked herself all day in the room and not coming out. Mina got worried about her daughter and tried talk out but it not working. Ai only open her room when she goes to school on the next morning, only to be found Mina sleeping at her door. It’s hurt her looking at her mom like that. She carried Mina into the room. As she was about to leave Mina held her wrist.

“t-tonight.. let’s have a dinner together?” said Mina. Ai somehow was happy to hear it. she get some time to spent with her mom tonight. It’s been a while since they had dinner together. She kissed Mina’s cheek and nodded.

“got to go!” Ai left to school. Mai was the first person approaches her soon she get into their school. After that Jun and the twin. But Ai just tells them that she’s not feeling well that she need to leave early. But Jun doesn’t believe it. She knows Ai well.

 

Ai took a bus and today she’s alone because she leaving early. She was really happy and excited to go home and dolled up for the dinner. Mina came home early and looks at Ai. She helps Ai choose her dress. They went to a restaurant that Mina had reserved for them.

 

“okaa-san, don’t you think I dress up too fancy for a dinner like this? Well, I was thinking to dress up prettily for you but not this fancy..” whined Ai. Mina chuckled.

“well that nice of you sweetie. Thank you for dressing up prettily for me. But.. sorry to say this.”

“..?”

“we’re not alone for this dinner. Umm.. well you know Seonghwa ahjussi, right? He’s coming over and joins us tonight.”

 

Ai felt betrayed and disappointed.

 

“mianei. If I told you about him joining us you would definitely refuse on coming right?” explained Mina. Ai just remained silent. She was about to leave but he already came. Not wanting to embarrass her mom or being rude, Ai sit back.

“hey Ai. Long time no see.” He smiled to Ai. Ai forced a smile. He even kiss Mina’s cheek that makes Ai boiled up. She tried to hold herself for now.

“oh right. Here.” He took out a shopping bag and gives it to Ai.

“a present for you from soon-to-be-dad.” Told him. Mina just nudges him. he just chuckled, telling that he’s joking. Ai clenched her fist.

“okaa-san, mind to tell me why you need me to come along on your date tonight?”

 

Mina looks guilty as she slowly gained her courage and tell Ai.

 

“Ai, I need to tell you something important..” she bite her lower lips as she slowly met with Ai’s pair of hazel eyes.

“.. I’m planning to marry him.”

Ai widened her eyes in shocked.

“o..okaa-san..” Ai looks at Mina in disbelief. She was really disappointed and heart broken.

“m-mianei..” Mina tried to reach Ai’s hand but Ai avoids it.

Ai stood and looks at him angrily.

“over my dead body you ever marry okaa-san.” With that Ai left. Mina tried to stop her but Ai still running away. her make up smudge as she was crying. She kept running as rain started pouring down heavily. She running to nowhere through the rain while crying and crying. No one would even hear her. Her legs got weak and slowly fell on ground.

 

‘mama..’

 

She hugged her legs as she buried her head on her knees. Until she felt someone tap her shoulder. It was aunt peach. But she didn’t move an inch, and just looks at her. aunt peach didn’t waste time and carried Ai in her arm, brought her inside her car. she drive Ai to her house. both of them got into her apartment room. It was dark. Aunt peach already walks to living room but Ai didn’t move from her place and kept standing at the doorway. Aunt peach realizes this.

 

“Ai? What are you doing? Come here. I’ll give you warm clothes for you to change.” Told Momo. but Ai still not moving so she approaches her.

“Ai ?” she tried to reach Ai’s face but Ai quickly pinned her on the wall. Ai was looking at her angrily.

“until when you going to pretend being aunt peach or beautiful aunt infront of me?!”

“A-ai.. what’s wrong-!!” Ai choke her.

“since the beginning you already know that I’m your daughter?! That’s why you help me?!!” yelled Ai.  Momo tried to free herself because she almost choking out of oxygen. Ai kept her grip.

“you.. just same like okaa-san!!!! I hate both of you!!!” Ai threw her away. Momo fell on the floor. Ai cried again. Slowly Momo approached Ai and hugged her.

“…mianei.”

 

Ai pushed her away but she kept tightening the hug.

 

“even if you hate me, don’t hate Mina. she’s never done wrong to you.”

Ai harshly pushed her and straddled her. she punched on her face.

“that’s what I promise. Soon I know who my mom is.” Ai stood and about to leave but she quickly hugged Ai.

“Ai..”

“Hirai Momo-ssi, please don’t do this to me. I don’t like you. So do Mina. I hate everyone.” Told Ai. Momo broke the hugged and make Ai face her.

“fine! Just kill me!! If that makes you feel better!!” said Momo. Ai clenched her fist and raised it. Momo just closed her eyes as the fist about to land on her face but this time it didn’t felt anything. Soon she open her eyes, she saw Ai’s fist on the wall next to her face. Ai glared at Momo.

“Even if I hate you, I won’t kill you. I’ve suffer for 15 years without you and now you appeared out of nowhere. you have to feel what I feel !! what I had been going through!” scolded Ai. Momo slowly reach her cheek, and caressed it. She smiled at Ai warmly.

“Fine.. just do whatever you want to me. I will bear with it if that what makes you happy.” Told Momo. Ai grab her collar.

“I hate you. Why must you treat me nicely after I punch you?!” yelled Ai. Momo just smiled and hugged her.

“because you’re my daughter. I know, I’ve never treat you we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter