The Starter

My First and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Shine rays through the curtain, shone into the body on the bed.  Theres slight move but not still didn’t wake up. Not until a phone rang, woke her up. But ignored it, sleep more.

“pick it up. It’s yours.”

 Grumbled, she blindly searched for her phone and look at it .she took the call. End the call, she took the bathrobe to cover her body. She looks over her phone screen, checking her schedule that already arranged for the day. Sighed heavily, she threw the phone on the bed. She felt a slender arm wrapped around her waist, raining her neck with light kissed. She just pushed the arm softly, left to the bathroom. Finished taking bath, she walked into the room getting ready to go for work.

“hey sweetie~ it’s still early. Want to spent some time left with me?” called the alluring voice. The mention girl just snarled, took her phone. She gives one last peck on the lips, sweet talking her which would never happen. Only empty promises. She left the hotel room, reached her black Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio. Her car roared on the road, making all eyes on it.

On the 14th floors, the lift stop and she walked to her room. Theres someone already waiting for her in her room. She ignored the other party presence, sat on her seat. Huffed, the other party makes her way to the girl, sat on her lap.

“are you really going to ignore me now?”

“get off me. I’m not in the mood.”

“aww, want me to help you got your mood back, Hirai Momo-ssi?” the girl whispered seductively. The mention girl smirked, shift her gaze on the computer screen. The other girl looks at her in disbelief, forcefully makes the name Momo face her.

“you ignore me??” whined the girl. Momo looks at the girl on her lap.

“get off me , before anyone else see us.” Momo demanded. The girl smirked, wrapped her arm around Momo’s neck. She even inched her face.

“as if I care anyone else.” Said the girl, clashed their lips together. Momo didn’t refuse, grant the girl what she want. She even kissed her harder. But soon broke their kiss, as demanded for oxygen. The girl smiled teasingly at Momo, Momo’s lips. Momo just patted her head, smiled sweetly. The girl replied with same sweet smiled, hug Momo. “I miss you, you know?” grumbled the girl. Momo chuckled, carried the girl to the couch.

“okay. So what do you want?” asked Momo. The girl pulled Momo’s necktie, makes their face closer.

“I think you just got your mood right?” asked the girl, tilted her head to side, makes her looks super cute and adorable. Momo shrugged. As they about to kiss, they heard a loud high heels echoed from outside. The girl sighed frustratedly, let go Momo’s necktie. Momo gained her composure, walked back to her place. A tall alluring looking elegant girl walk in after Momo told her to come in. the girl before waved goodbye to Momo, telling that she would call her later. Now only Momo and the tall girl who seems to be her PA.

“okay today we’ve meeting with YGE company and after that SME company. And you need to sign this..” the girl give a file to Momo. Momo examined it, as the girl continued tell Momo her schedule.

“is dad coming this morning?”

“oh, he’s on his way here and want to meet you.” Momo nod.

“okay. Can you make me some coffee, Tzuyu-ah?”

“on my way, ma’am.” As the girl about to leave, Momo called her. “don’t called that ever again. I’m not that old okay?? I’m just 20 years old this year for god sake!” nagged Momo. Tzuyu smiled apologeticly,

“a-araso..”

“and, you’re my friend for god sake again, Tzuyu-ah. Called me like you always do. Araso?”

Tzuyu just nodded and left.

**

they all cheered happily, only one girl looks all gloomy .

“yahh, Myoui Mina, cheer up babe!” a girl linked her arm with the girl name Mina. The girl glared her.

“how do you expect me to be happy when you all win the bet while I’m not because you all bet about me. You guys really..”

“don’t be mad~ you know us right? Wink, wink. Hyped up ,Myoui Mina!” the girl flees away as she saw Mina about to smack her.

“yahh!! You Park Jisoo come here before I get you!!” Mina chased after her friend. She tried , but unfortunately, her friend already went far away. Panted, she stop on her track. She glance on her watch, eye widened as she saw the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter