The Forgotten Ex-Lover

Our New Life Diary

'True Love Stories Never Have Endings - Richard Bach'

Few weeks had past since the beautiful wedding both Jun So and Ha Jin had. Now they were living their life as newlywed couple. Jun So built a beautiful mansion for Ha Jin as a wedding present and while waiting for it to be finished, Ha Jin and Jun So lived together in a penthouse.

The first week after the honeymoon, Ha Jin had a hard time to get Jun So focused on his work because all he wanted to do was spending more and more time with Ha Jin. As the new President of Golden World, Ha Jin didn't want Jun So neglecting his duty.

After a few scoldings from Ha Jin, Joo Won and Soo Yeon, Jun So finally came around. Min Jung teased Ha Jin that she had made his brother fell so much in love with her that he didn't care about work anymore. Ha Jin who heard his words couldn't say anything and gave a smile as a reply. She couldn't say that they were so much in love with each other since thousand years ago.

Just like in the past, Ha Jin and Jun So promised not to lie to each other. However, Ha Jin still had not told him one secret. It was how she made way to Goryeo time and ended up in Hae Soo's body. She had a doubt that Jun So would believe her since he thought Hae Soo was Ha Jin's past life.

"You're sighing again" Chae Won said, pulling Ha Jin out of her reverie. She glanced at Ha Jin from behind the report she was reading. Both Of them were at Chae Won's office, now that she became a manager to replace Ha Jin since she were not allowed to work anymore. Jun So didn't want her to work, he wanted Ha Jin to relax, enjoying her life and focused only at him.

"Really?" Ha Jin asked, "I didn't realize it"

"Well of course you didn't, you were too busy drowning in your own thoughts" Chae Won said as she closed the report with a sigh

"Is there something wrong?" Chae Won asked, "I know you didn't have a fight with your husband, so it must be something else"

"How did you know?" Asked Ha Jin.

"Because your cellphone vibrates every 5 minutes since the last time you texted your beloved hubby" Chae Won said as she confirmed it by glancing to Ha Jin's cell phone that just vibrated on the glass table.

Ha Jin reached it and opened it, there were so many texts came from Jun So. She scoffed in disbelief "Seriously.. This man is so.." Ha Jin didn't finished her words as she read all of the texts.


11.15

"My Sweet Wifey~ "

"Don't forget to have lunch, okay?"

11.20

"Wifey~ "

"I missed you so much~ "

11.25

"Where are you right now, darling~ ?"

11.30

"Why you haven't replied to my text?"

"Don't you miss me?"

"😢"

11.35

"Are you okay?!"

"Did something happen?!"

11.40

"Darling!"

"Please answer!"

"😣"

11.45

"That's it!"

"I am calling The Special Forces!"


"Special forces?!" Ha Jin shouted in disbelief, "He wants to call special forces just because I haven't replied to his texts?!"

"What?!" Chae Won was surprised, "You better text him right now before he starts a war in Gangnam!"

"Right!" Ha Jin started typing fast.


"Sorry! I was talking with Chae Won and didn't realize the text!"

"I am okay, very fine and well!"

"Stop worrying so much!"

11.50

"Thank God"

"I am this close to call Special Forces"

"I am glad you're doing well, darling~😘"


Ha Jin sighed and shook her head "Oh God.. He is like a stalker now.."

"That's because he loves you too much" Chae Won said, let out a sigh of relief. "I am more surprised by how deep he is into you"

Ha Jin smiled softly as she stared at Jun So's last text, She decided to reply before he started worrying again.


"Have you eaten lunch, sweetheart~? 😘"

11.53

"No, I haven't"

"I plan to have a lunch with Mr. Park and his friends"

"Why don't we have lunch together?"

"I want to introduce my lovely wife~❤ to them"

-

"Okay~❤"

"Where is it?"

-

11.56

"Regent Hotel"

-

"Alright, I am going now~❤"

"Wait for me, hubby~❤"

-

11.58

"I will, wifey~❤"

"Be careful along the way~❤"

"😽"


Ha Jin giggled softly as she stood up from the sofa "I have to go" she said,

"I assume to where your beloved husband is~?" Chae Won grinned

"Bingo~" Ha Jin walked to the door, "See you tomorrow~" with that she disappeared beyond the door. Chae Won giggled and shook her head, love indeed turned people silly sometimes.


Regent Hotel..

Ha Jin entered the hotel and headed toward the restaurant. The moment she entered, her eyes quickly caught Jun So in her line of view. There was no way Ha Jin could miss him even in crowd, to Ha Jin, He was the center of universe. The more she spent time with him, She fell in love with him over and over again.

Jun So was the same, the moment Ha Jin entered the restaurant, His eyes instantly caught her. She was the center of his universe, His one and only Queen. The more he spent time with her, the more he fell in love with her. Ha Jin didn;t realize that Jun So always woke up early only to stare at Ha Jin's sleeping face. Every day.. He fell in love with over and over again, every single day.

Ha Jin smiled as she walked toward Jun So and Jun So felt as if he had lost the ability to think. Standing up, he wrapped his arm around her waist and gave her a loving kiss when she reached the table.

"Hello wifey~" he said in loving tone,

"Hello hubby~" Ha Jin giggled as she looked around, "Mr. Park isn't here yet?"

"He will arrive soon- Ah. There he is.." Jun So said,

"I hope we don't make you wait too long, president?" Mr. Park asked as soon as he arrived with his friends.

"No, We just arrived ourselves" Jun So said and surprised when he looked at Mr. Park's friends. One of them had the same face as Wang Mo, the crown prince of Goryeo.

"This is my friend, Ji Hwan.. the president of Starlight company and this is one of his executive director.."

"Nice to meet you" Ji Hwan shook Jun So's hand and when he offered his hand to Ha Jin, Ha Jin didn't shake it. Her eyes focused on the director instead.

"..Ha Jin..?" Said the man, he was clearly surprised.

"..Do Hyun..?" Ha Jin muttered the name of a man who had betrayed her. The Ex lover she had forgotten..

~TO BE CONTINUED~


Author's note :

Well, This is the first chapter of my new story ~:D

This story is about their life as a newlywed couple, how to overcome jealousy and the problem that arises along the way. Ha Jin has a past that she, herself, had forgotten and a secret she has to tell Jun So so there is no more misunderstanding ~ :D

This is the first step for them to build the trust and make it stronger ~ :D

I am using Scarlet heart ost when I wrote this,

1. Can you heart my heart - for Ha Jin deep thought

2. Various Artist - Haesu, for the silly texts part (I was laughing so hard when I wrote that part XD )

3. Various Artist - Battle Bobo, for Ha Jin meeting with The bastard, ex lover Do Hyun.

Well see you again in the next chapter~ ! (^o^)/~~

PS : Please leave a comment for a review if you can, I need more opinion~ :D