A Visit From The Past

Our New Life Diary

Another day had passed, it had been a few weeks after Ha Jin was discharged from the hospital. Now the couple finally moved to a new place. The mansion Jun So had built since before both of them got married, finally finished and ready to be used.

Ha Jin was supposed to be busy at a time like this but the word 'moving' was far from it. Jun So had bought new furniture, didn't even bother to bring the ones in the penthouse. Ha Jin who was a frugal woman protested when she entered the mansion.

"Jun So.. Why do you have to do this?" Asked Ha Jin, putting her hands the waist. Her eyes glared at her husband who acted innocently.

"Have to do what, honey?" he asked.

"The furniture and everything in here!" Ha Jin said, clearly annoyed at her husband's antic, "Why do you have to buy new one when we can move the one in the penthouse?!"

"That's because I want everything to be new" Jun So answered casually, didn't even realize how wrong his action was to Ha Jin, "This is the start of a new life after all~" He blinked while giving a sweet smile.

Ha Jin scoffed as she rolled her eyes, "We already started our NEW life months ago, darling" she said.

"But not in this mansion~" Jun So grinned, clearly being stubborn.

Ha Jin let out a soft sigh, "I really can't win against you when you are like this" she said, looking away in annoyance while crossing her arms beneath her bosom.

Jun So smiled gently as he walked to his wife and touched her chin, turning it gently to face him. "Don't be mad, my love" he said, "I want everything to be perfect for our new life in this mansion"

"This is the castle I built for you only, I want you and our children's laughter filled this place.. I've had enough of living alone in the palace where nothing but greedy people in it.. It was a living hell.." Jun So said, "..I want to create a living heaven for both me.. and you.."

Hearing the words, Ha Jin couldn't bear to stay angry at her husband because she took part of creating that living hell in the past. Her hand lifted as it reached Jun So's face, "..I just want you to use a common sense, honey"

"Wasting money to buy new furniture is something I don't like to do and it is offensive to other people who need to work hard to buy things they need for living" Ha Jin explained.

A Loving smile appeared on his face, Jun So's heart filled with the love for his wife. This woman always thought of others, her kind heart was one of the thing that drew him to her. How could a person be so kind and loving? Even now Jun So could never understand.

The memories of fourth prince was still inside him. How he used to be alone, how he endured the curse, sneer, mockery and cautious glance of others even more from his own family. However, the one who eased his heart was this warmth coming from the heart of a tomboy girl.

"I am done for.." Jun So muttered softly, touching his wife face gently. His eyes showed the desire and feeling he had for Ha Jin.

"Eh?" Ha Jin blinked, staring at him in confusion.

"I've fallen in love again" Jun So said

"Jun So.." Ha Jin said, feeling her heart skipped a beat.

"..Until when.." Jun So whispered as he leaned closer, "..you want me to keep falling in love with you again..?" he crushed his lips on hers, pulling her body closer as they glued to each other.

'..I can't even stop myself from falling deeper every single time..' Jun So mused while kept kissing his beloved wife passionately.

"That is a very passionate kiss" A voice spoke from the main door and the couple broke the kiss in surprise, taking a step backward to see who broke the sweet moment. The person however, was none other than Mr. Park.

"Why do you guys stop? Please do continue" Said Mr. Park innocently.

"Mr. Park.." Jun So scowled at the older man, "Don't you have the decency to wait until I am done?!"

Ha Jin scoffed in disbelief, staring at her husband. "Jun So!"

Jun So ignored Ha Jin as he kept talking to Mr. Park, "I am in the middle of a good moment, soon I can carry her to bed upsta- ow!"

Ha Jin stepped on his foot hard, "Try talking more and I'll do more than just stepping" threatened Ha Jin.

"But it's the trut- ... Forgive me.." He said after seeing how Ha Jin glared at him.

"Hmph! You sleep alone tonight!" Ha Jin said, walking away in anger.

"What?! Honey, you can't do that! I won't survive without-"

"Try saying more, I will add another day to your punishment!" Ha Jin shouted from the stairs.

Jun So closed , knowing that his wife was serious this time. Mr. Park however, didn't feel any guilt at all.

"She really can tame you, huh?" Mr. Park said, walking closer with a folder in his hand.

"It's all your fault for breaking a VERY good moment" Jun So said in annoyance.

"You're the one who told me to come" Mr. Park grinned evilly.

"Whatever.." Jun So said, knowing that the man would say anything to avoid the guilt trip. "follow me to the study room" he said.

Mr. Park followed him to the study room and as soon as they entered the room, Jun So sat behind a mahogany desk while Mr. Park sat in front of him.

"Here" He said, putting the folder on the desk. "The starlight company's information and the news of those two people"

Jun So sighed as he took the folder and opened it. His eyes stared at it's content for a while, flipping the pages for couple of times before closing it. "I guess after the incident with Ha Jin, the starlight stock is crushing down.."

"True, the fact that one of the high director kidnapped a potential business partner's wife hit them badly" said Mr. Park

"Well, guess we can help them.. Ji Hwan is a good man after all" said Jun So.

"I see, I shall see to it" Mr. Park. "..However.." he paused, "About the two people.."

"What about them?" asked Jun So, his eyes were serious.

"Actually, there is a news about your wife visiting one of them.." Mr. Park said carefully, knowing Jun So's temper.

"...What..?" Jun So asked in disbelief as he stood up from his seat, "Who..? was it the bastard Do Hyun..?" He asked, feeling his anger raised in a rapid speed.

"No.. It's Jae Hwa.." answered the Mr. Park.

Jun So didn't respond for a while, he still gauging his anger level and decided that the anger was still there. He felt hurt, knowing that Ha Jin didn't even say about this thing from him. Why did she have to keep it a secret?

Secret.. Only this thing that teared them apart thousand years ago..

"..She might think that you wouldn't allow her to visit them.." Mr. Park said, observing Jun So's facial expression. "Don't be too hard on your wife"

"But we promised not to lie to each other.. we promised not to keep secret.." Jun So said, feeling disappointed. "Did she fear me so much to keep this thing as a secret?"

"You should ask her that.. and your duty as a husband is to listen to her explanation before judging her action.." Mr. Park said, "Now that my business is finished, I have to go.."

Mr. Park stood up and walked to the door "Remember Jun So, you also have a secret that I am sure you haven't told your wife" He said and disappear behind the door.

Jun So frowned, clearly confused of Mr. Park's words. Shaking his head, he walked out of the office and headed to the second floor where the bedroom was located. As he entered, Ha Jin was unpacking the clothes from the the suitcase.

"Has Mr. Park gone yet?" asked Ha Jin and stopped when she saw how Jun So stared at her.

"What is it?" she asked, knowing that there must be something going on.

"Why didn't you tell me about your visit to Jae Hwa?" asked Jun So carefully.

Ha Jin didn't answer it straight away, she stared at the clothes before lifting her gaze to face Jun So "Because I know you won't allow me"

"..My visitation.. Is something I need to do before completely leaving the past, moving on with my life.." said Ha Jin. "If I ask your permission, I have a feeling that you won't allow me to see them.."

"So you have met with Do Hyun too?" asked Jun So coldly.

Ha Jin shook her head, "No.. Not yet.." said Ha Jin as she hugged herself, "I.. don't have the bravery to face him yet.."

Jun So sighed as he walked closer toward his wife and gave her a warm embrace, Ha Jin let her husband embraced her, taking his warmth and let it filled her heart with bravery.

"..I want to ask him questions.. why is he so obsessed with me.. why he thinks I still love him.. Why he destroy his life this way.." Ha Jin said with a hoarse voice, "..But every time I decide to see him, the bad memories hit me again and make me trembling in fear.."

"..I want to put the past behind me but I can't do that when there are so many questions left unanswered.."

"..I really hope you talk to me about this.." Jun So said, "I was so angry when I knew you keep a secret again.."

"I am sorry" Ha Jin cried, "..I just.."

"From now on.. whatever it is.. please tell me, my love.." said Jun So, "..It's better you telling me than me knowing it from another person.."

"But.."

"I know I might get angry or losing my temper.. but I still prefer that instead of you keeping another secret from me.." Jun So said, "Please Ha Jin.. Stop keeping secret from me.. please have faith in me.."

"..Okay.." Ha Jin said.

Knock! Knock!

The sound coming from the door, followed by the voice that belonged to one of the maid.

"Master, There is a person who wants to meet you"

"Who is it?" asked Jun So, releasing Ha Jin from his embrace.

"Her name is Miss Oh Min Jee"

Jun So frowned as he walked to the door while Ha Jin followed him from behind. As they reached the living room, a woman that looked like in the same age as Ha Jin was standing elegantly, wearing fashionable clothes that came out of fashion runaway.

"..Min Jee..? what are you doing here?" Jun So asked, calling the woman familiarly.

Min Jee who was wearing a sunglasses smiled widely at Jun So, "Oh wow~ You look more dashing than before~" she said, taking off the sunglasses.

"Um.. Honey, who is this?" asked Ha Jin, feeling uncomfortable with the woman acting so familiarly.

Min Jee turning her gaze to Ha Jin, "Oh you must be Go Ha Jin, the so called Cinderella of the Golden World" She said and giving Ha Jin a proud smile.

"I am Oh Min Jee, Jun So's past lover~"

"Remember Jun So, you also have a secret that I am sure you haven't told your wife"

Mr. Park's words echoed in his mind once again, Jun So finally knew the meaning of his words. It was a warning for Jun So that he also, had a thing he had not told his wife..

~TO BE CONTINUED~


Author's Note :

Finally chapter 15 is finished! (n_n)/

I am glad I have the free time to write this~ XDD

I have many work to do so it will be a while for the new chapter to be posted XDD

Anyway, starting this point.. Another drama will appear and this time, the enemy is Oh Min Jee, the former lover of Jun So. Unlike Jae Hwa, she is more smart and comes from a wealthy family as well ~ XDD

Ho Ho Ho ~ I wonder what should I do in the next chapter ~ *evil grin*

Ahem, okay for the BGM.. I use Taeyeon - All With You for the first sweet part and the second sweet part, Baek Hyun etc - For You, for the encounter with Min Jee ~ XDD

Please give me more opinion after reading the story, not just woah or something short XD I want to know your opinion about the chapter, not fishing for compliments DX

See you in a next chapter! (n_n)/~~