Pregnancy Rumble

Our New Life Diary

"...I... Am Pregnant.."

Jun So stared at his wife for a while, the words she said didn't really sink in to his brains. He just stood still like a statue and Ha Jin frowned seeing her husband acted that way. Her heart sunk assuming that Jun So might not want the child. She bit her swollen lip, feeling miserable before Jun So muttered something under his breath.

"..Milk.."

Ha Jin blinked for a few times, "Eh?"

"..Honey.."

"Huh?" Ha Jin became confused even more.

"..Bread.."

"What?" Ha Jin raised an eyebrow. This situation might lookΒ comical if Ha Jin didn't feel confused and miserable inside.

"..Salmon.."

"Jun So, What are you-"

"You need to eat healthy food from now on!" He said frantically, "..What else..?" He moved from one side to the other and then returned again.

"..What else..? Wait, I shall have my secretary finds out everything about pregnancy!" he said and pressed the intercom button.

"Yes Sir?" A Voice answered.

"Find everything about pregnancy!"

"Eh?"

"Everything! I want everything I need to know about pregnancy!"

"But Sir, I don't understa-"

"Just do it!" Jun So said before cutting ended the conversation.

Ha Jin stared at him with widened eyes, "Jun So.. You're not angry..?" She asked.

Jun So turned to face his wife, "Angry?! Why should I be angry?!" He asked in disbelief. His happiness clearly shown on his face and it made Ha Jin's heart soar with happiness.

Jun So sighed as he walked closer to Ha Jin in a few strides, clamping her arms with his hands. "..You stupid girl.." he said softly, just like the way he said it back then as Wang So.

"..Can't you see how happy I am..?" He said, staring lovely at his beautiful wife.

He never got the chance to hear this happy news from her.. He never got the chance to enjoy the moment of her pregnancy.. He never got the chance to watch his daughter born.. He never got the chance to hold her.. He didn't want to miss it again..

"..Your pregnancy.. is the one of the thing I want the most.." Jun So said, "..I was robbed of the chance to hear it, to enjoy the moment, to watch my daughter born thousand years ago.."

"..Jun So.." Ha Jin stared at him, there were sadness in her eyes. "..I.."

"I know" Jun So smiled sadly, "We both made mistakes.. Everything was wrong from the start.. But still.."

His eyes were searching her face, "..I don't want to miss anything again.." He said, feeling a tear rolling down his cheek.

Ha Jin gave him a gentle smile, lifting her hand to wipe the tear of his face "..No.. You won't miss it again.."

Her arms reached out to him, pulling him into warm and gentle embrace "You won't"


Ever since then, Jun So was frantically overprotected toward Ha Jin. Especially when he heard Baek Ah's warning about Ha Jin's pregnancy. Jun So who remembered how Hae Soo died back then, didn't want to take any risk at all. He hired bodyguards for Ha Jin, more maids even a private nurse. He wanted to hire Yoon Hee but Baek Ah refused it, saying that he wouldn't want to let his beloved wife out of his sight. Jun So understood this and asked Yoon Hee to send someone else instead.

Ha Jin knew he was happy and also worried about the pregnancy, but his behavior really made her patience running thin and one day, she just snapped in the morning.

"Jun So.." Ha Jin said, putting both hands on her waist. "I know you are happy and worried about the pregnancy.. BUT I AM NOT A NEWBORN CALF!"

Jun So stood awkwardly under his wife's anger stare. "I just want to make sure everything is okay, sweetheart"

"By doing what?" Ha Jin replied, "Putting a lot pillows around the bed? Hiring so many maids or a private nurse? hiring bodyguards to protect me?"

"Well, I want to pamper you even more.. I don't want to risk your health and the baby as well" Jun So said, clearly he was sulking.

Ha Jin sighed, seeing how cute her husband was about her pregnancy, she just couldn't stay angry anymore. "I don't know what to say anymore" She said tiredly,

"Then don't ~" He grinned, walking closer to Ha Jin and embraced her gently "Let me pamper you, protect you and love you ~"

"But you overdid it" Ha Jin said, "I am fine, really am.. Those maids don't have anything to do and I feel sorry for them"

"They are here so you don't have to lift a finger" Jun So retorted gently, "Baek Ah said it right? you can't overwork yourself or under heavy stress"

"so that is the reason why you put so many stuffed animals in our bedroom?" asked Ha Jin, her tone was dripping with sarcasm.

"Well, if it can make you relax then yes ~" Jun So grinned hearing the tone his wife used, "You want more~?"

"We've had enough to make a toy store already!" Ha Jin protested as she pushed him slightly to stare at his face. "If you buy more, I won't talk to you again" Ha Jin threatened him.

Jun So smirked, "Oh really now~?" he said in sensual tone, "I think I want to test it right away~"

Jun So reached his cellphone to make a call, Ha Jin just stared at him when he started talking. "It's me" He said, "I want you to send more stuffed animals to the penthouse"

Ha Jin's eyes widened in horror, she quickly reached his face and pulled it closer to her face to give him a kiss. Jun So was startled, it was rare for Ha Jin to be this brave and he wouldn't let it go to waste. He kissed her in return, ignoring the voice spoke through the phone.

"What kind of stuffed animals do you want sir?"

"..Sir..?"

"Mr. President, are you there?"

Beep!

Jun So cut the conversation just like that while keep kissing was lost in her kiss, he wanted more and more. This desire he felt toward Ha Jin, he couldn't feel it toward other women, not even that cheap woman Jae Hwa. It lasted a few minutes before Ha Jin broke the kiss. Jun So stared at her intensely, there was a gleam of desire in his eyes.

"..You've learned how to tame me, wifey~" He whispered in husky tone, smiling sensually.

Ha Jin blushed, "I have to" she said shyly.

Pregnant Women always had glows that surrounded them..
Guess the rumor was true..
Jun So knew how beautiful Ha Jin was..
But now.. She looked even more beautiful..
Glowing while carrying their child inside her..

"If I say I want another penthouse just for nursery, will you agree~?" asked Jun So, tried to give an innocent expression.

"NO WAY" Ha Jin scowled at her husband, Jun So really liked overdoing things sometimes. Especially when it was about her.

Ha Jin felt happy of course, he cared so much about her happiness but overdoing things would not be good habit. Ha Jin who was from normal family, had a frugal habit and she intends to stay that way. The way Jun So behaved, Ha Jin knew he would dote their children so much and Ha Jin didn't want their children becoming spoiled because of it.

"Don't you need to go to work?" Asked Ha Jin when she glanced at the clock nearby

"Not yet, I am waiting for a guest" He said with a mysterious smile.

"A guest?" Ha Jin frowned, "Who? Min Jung?"

"No" Jun So smiled even wider, "You'll see~"

Ding Dong!

The bell rang loudly, one of the maid that stayed in the kitchen walked to door and opened it. Ha Jin gaped when she saw who walked into the living room.

"Mom?!"

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~


Author's Note :

Yeah, this chapter is short ~ XD This chapter only for a break before the real trouble comes in~ :D

You know what they said, 'The Calm before the Storm' uh... I hope I get it right.. n_n)a;;

For BGM, I only use 'Say Yes - Loco'

Well see you again in the next chapter dear friends~ ! 😘 😘 😘

Don't forget to leave a comment after reading so I can know your opinion! (n_n)/~~~