Jun So's Little Bunny Observation I

Our New Life Diary

Jun So's Little Bunny Observation I

Once upon a peaceful day, Jun So decided to make an observational diary of his cute little bunny, AKA, his wife, Go Ha Jin. He wasn't sure what started it but looking at his wife everyday made him wanted to have a memory he wouldn't share to anyone. Hence.. the observation started..

Observation I - My Little Bunny Is Ticklish

It was Sunday. Jun So woke up in the morning, his hand automatically reached to his side, searching for his wife only to find that the bed was empty. Ha Jin was not at his side which rather surprising for Jun So.

Getting off the bed, he walked out after washing his face and wore a thin shirt. "Ha Jin?" he called out his wife and heard a voice came from the living room.

"I am here!"

Jun So followed the voice and saw Ha Jin was bending her body, following the movement on TV screen in front of her.

"Honey?" Jun So spoke, staring at his wife "what in the world are you doing?"

"Gymnast~ for pregnant women~" said Ha Jin.

"Ahh.. right.." Jun So responded without saying what was really in his thought. The movement was weird and Jun So was really worried that his wife would break her neck in two. After watching for a few minutes, Jun So decided to speak his opinion.

"Want me to help you?" he offered. "..Honey, call me protective or whatever but I'm really worried you will break your neck like this"

Ha Jin stopped moving and returned to sitting position before turning head to her husband, a loving smile appeared on her beautiful face and Jun So had a sudden urge to taste her soft lips.

'Dear God, Why does she have to be so beautiful?' Jun So mused. Now that she was discharged from hospital, Ha Jin still visited Chae Won in Gangnam or Baek Ah and Yoon Hee at the hospital. The thought of her walking around with a beauty that glowed from inside her, had increased Jun So's worry all the more.

"You really are such a worrywart" Ha Jin said gently

"Any man who is so much in love with their wife like me will become a worrywart, darling" Jun So retorted in slight annoyed tone as he walked to his wife. "Come, Let me help you" he said, sitting next to Ha Jin.

"Okay~" Ha Jin said cheerfully, clearly she was happy that Jun So decided to help her. "Hold my shoulders like this ~"

Jun So did what he was told to do, he touched Ha Jin's shoulders when she bent her body but not even one minute passed, Ha Jin let out a soft giggle. Jun So frowned, thinking that he might do something wrong.

"What? Did I do it wrong?" asked Jun So when Ha Jin returned to sitting position.

"Nothing, I'm just feeling ticklish that is all" said Ha Jin, shaking her body lightly.

"Ticklish?" Jun So asked, clearly surprised. Well.. How could he not be? Jun So who thought he knew his wife's body so well would have never guessed that his wife was ticklish. Then.. a sly smile appeared on his face and Ha Jin who saw the smile became alerted.

"..What..?"

Jun So crouched just like a predator, moving closer to Ha Jin who slide backward "I wonder where else do you feel ticklish~"

"..Jun So.. Don't you dare.." Warned Ha Jin, still moving backward.

"Well I can't do that~ I am your husband, I have to know everything about your body, don't I?"

" N-No, you don't have- kyaa~!" Jun So pounced at her and started tickling her. Ha Jin's laughter was music to his ears and he ended up giving her senseless kisses after tickling her.

How Cute His Little Bunny Was


Observation II - NEVER test a bunny with jealousy

One of usual day, Jun So who was spending time in his office, reading reports and signing them, had a sudden thought to test his wife. He wanted to test what would Ha Jin do when she got jealous.

With that thought in mind, He purposely accepted the invitation from business colleague to spend the night drinking in exclusive bar. Of course if it was the usual Jun So, he would refuse it. Nothing he loved more than spending more time with his beloved wife.

The first night of the test, Jun So came home half drunk and Ha Jin didn't even say anything. She just diligently took off his shoes and changed his clothes, Jun So's heart swelled with love for his beloved wife but that was not the reaction he wanted to see. So he decided to test it again...

The second night, Jun So came home half drunk and Ha Jin was still the same. It really frustrated Jun So. How come Ha Jin didn't get jealous at all? And then.. at the third night.. Jun So decided to go all out..

He came home fully drunk and by the time he woke up in the morning, he saw Ha Jin was packing her clothes to a small suit case. Jun So saw her expression, it was between annoyed and anger. A smile came to his face as he asked her a question

"What are you doing, honey~?" he asked,

"Home" Ha Jin replied shortly.

"Well you are home~" Jun So smiled even more, his wife was being jealous and it was so adorable.

"My mother's home" Ha Jin said and smiled coldly at Jun So, "That way you can invite the woman who gave you that kiss mark on your chest"

'Wait.. Kiss mark..?' Jun So mused, blinking while Ha Jin walked out of the bedroom with the case in her hand.

He scooted to the mirror and saw a red lipstick on his upper chest, forming a kiss mark. He snorted softly, one of the girls at the bar must had done it.

"Wait Ha Jin!" Jun So rushed out of the bedroom to chase after his wife but it was too late, Ha Jin already left the penthouse.

"..She is really something when she gets jealous.." Jun So snorted in amusement. He thought it would last for a short time but he was wrong..

The first week, Jun So was sure Ha Jin would come back after her anger had reduced but he was wrong. Ha Jin didn't accept his call nor replying to his texts, even when Jun So came to her mother's home, Ha Jin refused to meet him. Jun So decided to wait more, knowing that since back then, Ha Jin always became better at the second week.

The second week, the sign of Ha Jin wanted to talk to him or meet him was none. Jun So became annoyed of his wife's behavior. He knew she was jealous and angry but did it have to be like this? Seriously, he couldn't understand her sometimes. He tried giving her presents such as flowers, expensive bags, books, stuffed animals, cakes but Ha Jin refused to accept it. Jun So became slightly worried that her anger would continue on.

The third week, Jun So's anxiety had come true. Ha Jin didn't even called him nor texting him. In panic, Jun So decided to force his way into her mother's house. Luckily for him, Eun Ju letting him in, saying that he needed to fix his own mistake and Jun So was grateful to have such wise mother in law.

"Ha Jin!" Jun So knocked the door of her room. "I am here to speak with you! Let me in!"

"Go away!" Ha Jin said, "I don't want to speak with you!"

"Do you want me to kick the door down?" Jun So threatened her, "..If I say I will, then I will.."

After a short silence, Jun So heard the door was unlocked and Ha Jin stared at him in anger. It had been a while since he saw his wife's face, Jun So wanted to hug her so bad.

"What is it?" Asked Ha Jin coldly, the tone really broke Jun So's heart because that was the tone Hae Soo used to Wang So after Chae Ryung's death. Jun So didn't want to hear it again.

"..It's a test.." Jun So said, "..I wasn't playing around and I don't love another woman.. it's only a test.."

Ha Jin just stayed silence, she didn't give a single reply.

"I only wanted to see you got jealous.. I swear, That was it.. come back Ha Jin.. I missed you so bad it drives me crazy.." Pleaded Jun So.

Tears formed in her eyes then soon fell to her cheeks, "..I thought.. you have another woman" Ha Jin said, " I thought.. you don't love me anymore.."

Jun So pulled her into his embrace, "I am sorry, sweetheart.. I will never do it again" he said gently.

"You really a terrible jerk" Ha Jin said in sulky tone.

Jun So smiled and leaned back to stared at his wife, "I am.. but you love this terrible jerk right?"

Ha Jin pouted and nodded, admitting that she loved him despite his annoying traits. Jun So leaned closer and gave her a loving kiss, made a mental note not to make her jealous again in the future.

How Scary His Bunny Was When She Was Jealous..

~TO BE CONTINUED~


Author's note :

Okay, I can only post two parts.. I plan to post three but my head is spinning like crazy and I decided to rest up.. T_T

And just for information.. I am glad that you guys like my story but please do understand that I have work and life to live.. So please be patient for the next chapter okay? T_T

For BGM : I use I.O.I - I love you, I remember you (First part) and Can You Heart My heart (Second part)

The next chapter will be, Ha Jin observation on Jun So XD

See you in the next chapter! :D

Please leave an opinion after reading! :D