A Warning From The Angel

Our New Life Diary

"Min Jung.."

"Yes?" Min Jung stared right back at his older brother.

"I want to see My Wife"

Silence filled the room instantly. Joo Won, Soo Yeon and Min Jung stared at Jun So as if they didn't believe what he just said. Jun So couldn't blame them since the fault lies on him for being a two timing bastard, a man who confused his feeling between his wife and his best friend. He should have known from the start, that there was only one woman in his heart. The longing he felt in past, the reflection, the emptiness, the pain, all of it because his soul was desperately searching for his woman. His one and only Queen.

"Brother.. please don't take this the wrong way" Min Jung's voice pulled Jun So out of his own thought.

"...If you see sis in law now.." Min Jung trailed the words that was going to come, Jun So knew what his younger brother wanted to say.

A weak smile appeared on his face, it filled with guilt and sadness. How could he not? He remembered how he accused Min Jung for taking his wife away. His memory as Wang So, No.. Gwang Jong filled his mind, remembering how Min Jung's past life as the 14th prince of Goryeo took Hae Soo away from the palace.

"Not to worry, I have a clear answer for her." Jun So replied and Min Jung's face lit up in happiness. Soo Yeon and Joo Won looked so relief. Jun So assumed they were worried about his relationship with Ha Jin but tried not to meddle in. Maybe they wanted him to solve the domestic problem himself.

"Okay! I will tell Sis in law-"

"No!" Jun So cut Min Jung's words. "I want to surprise her so don't tell her anything."

A smile appeared on Min Jung's face, clearly he was happy with Jun So's plan. Soo Yeon giggled softly, pulling Jun So's attention toward her.

"I am glad. I was worried that the relationship between the two of you will be over". Soo Yeon said a piece of her mind, "But now I am not worried anymore."

"I am sorry for causing you so much worries, mother." Jun So gave her an apologetic smile.

Soo Yeon shook her head, "It's fine. Ha Jin is a good woman, I love her just like my own daughter."

"True. She is a good child. Especially since she can change you from emotionless person to the current you, a man who is helplessly in love with a woman." Joo Won added, agreeing to his wife's words.

"I knew it!" Min Jung raised his fist to the air, "I thought it's just me who feels that brother is changing. You used to be so calm, collected, composed and cool. Even if there is something urgent, you could handle it just fine without much hassle and emotion."

Jun So chuckled, nodding to his brother's statement. Indeed, he was like that because he lacked emotion. "So I am not cool anymore?" asked Jun So playfully.

"Of course not!" Min Jung protested, "You are cooler than you were in the past! I feel like I can see you as a normal human now~" He grinned.

"So I was not a human before?" Asked Jun So, raising an eyebrow.

"No" Min Jung answered bluntly.

"Why You.." Jun So was about to lift his hand to grab something that could be thrown at his younger brother but Soo Yeon decided to meddle in.

"Okay, Okay. Stop it both of you" She said, trying to hide her smile but failed. "Jun So needs-"

Her words were cut when the door to the VVIP room was opened and Min Jee entered with a basket full of fruits in her hand. Smiles instantly disappeared from Soo Yeon, Joo Won and Min Jung's face. The reason was quite obvious. Because this woman was the main reason why Ha Jin left Jun So and Why Jun So ended up in hospital due severe exhaustion.

"Oh.. I hope I didn't interrupt a family time.." Said Min Jee, giving her utmost innocent face.

"..Oh.. No.." Soo Yeon gave her a polite yet somehow cold smile, "We were about to leave so Jun So can rest"

"That's right" Joo Won nodded, didn't even give a single smile.

"Well, we better go" Soo Yeon as she turned at Jun So, "Please rest, then you can bring Ha Jin back"

"Yes, brother! I can't wait to see Sis in law back again at the mansion!" Min Jung said, clearly excited.

"Well then, Jun So.. We'll be leaving first" Joo Won said, nodded to his son and left the room with Soo Yeon and Min Jung. They left after bid Min Jee farewell though it was a polite and somehow cold kind of farewell. Min Jee noticed this as much as Jun So who couldn't blame his family for acting that way.

"Here" Min Jee put the basket full of fruits on the table before moving closer to Jun So's bed and stood next to it.

Silence filled the room while Jun So kept staring at Min Jee's face who showed an awkward expression. She looked out of place and the silence seemed to kill her that she decided to break it.

"So you're going to fetch your wife?" She asked.

"Yes" Jun So replied in cold tone, his eyes never left Min Jee's face.

"O-Oh.. I see.." Min Jee replied, "Are you sure about that?" Her eyes stared right back at Jun So, surprised to see the coldness in the depth of it. Something that Jun So never did to her.

"What do you mean?" Asked Jun So, his tone sounded mysterious.

"Well, I mean.. about your feeling toward your wife and.. about Us.."

A soft snort could be heard from him, Min Jee stared at him in confusion. "Jun So, dear?"

"There is no US, Min Jee.." Jun So spoke, "There was no US from the start and there will be no US in the future"

"What do you mean by that?" Asked Min Jee, her face became serious " What do you mean by saying ' There was no Us' ?"

"It was a mistake" Jun So started to explain, "Our relationship was a mistake from the start. I never loved you in the past, I mistook you for someone else. Someone I longed to meet, someone I love more than my own life, The woman who has my heart, My One and Only Queen."

"At that time, you said the same words she said and it caught me off guard. Thinking that you were the one I am looking for but the truth is.." Jun So gave her a cold smile, "You are not."

"Jun So, You.." Min Jee muttered, her lips trembled, her voice was shaking in anger. "..You.. How dare you.."

"I am Sorr-"

"DON'T!!!" Min Jee screamed, her face had changed. It revealed the ugliness she hid beneath all her elegant behavior. Darkness could be seen in the depth of her eyes, her expression matched the darkness in her eyes. The true face of Devil..

"..You dare to say sorry.." She muttered, "How dare you hurt my pride like this.. Saying that our relationship was a mistake, saying that... I..!!!! was just a mere replacement of That Filthy woman!"

Jun So stared at her and scoffed in disbelief, "Is this your true nature, Min Jee?"

"What? Are you surprised?" Asked Min Jee, her face was lifted slightly, clearly showed her arrogance.

"No.. Disgusted.." Jun So replied.

"SILENCE!!!!" Min Jee pushed the vase that was on the table as it made a loud crashing sound.

"You will pay for this.." Min Jee panted hard, staring at Jun So like a woman who had lost her mind.

"You and that filthy woman of yours.."

With that Min Jee left the room, closing the door with a loud banging sound. Jun So let out a soft sigh, his heart filled with worry. Not worry about him but about his woman, his wife. After a few moment of silence, Jun So decided to call Mr. Park. He ordered the man to ask Min Jung where Ha Jin was and protect her from harm while he was stuck in the hospital. After a few conversation on the phone, Jun So ended it with a sigh as he rested his head back on the cushy pillow.

Maybe due to his weak state, as soon as he closed his eyes, darkness consumed his mind and pulling him into deep sleep. That was the moment he had a visit from an angel..


The moment he opened his eyes, Jun So was surprised to see his surrounding. Flowers were everywhere. It was something he had never experienced before.

"Where... am I?" He muttered in confusion.

"Father"

An angelic sounded voice could be heard, Jun So turned around to see who was it and he was surprised to see the person. His eyes stared at the young woman who he couldn't call and claim as his daughter thousand years ago, in disbelief.

"..Seol..?"

Seol smiled and rushed to Jun So, embracing her tightly. "Father! Finally I can call you that"

"Is this a dream..? Yes.. This must be a dream" Jun So embraced his daughter in return. He embraced her tightly. His embrace filled with the feeling he had restraint in order to keep her safe, the feeling he had to hide for her safety.

"You are inside your dream, I come here to give you a warning" Seol said after releasing her embrace.

"Warning?" Jun So said, he stared at Seol in confusion.

"Father. Stay away from 'that woman'!" Seol said, her expression was serious.

"That woman?" Jun So frowned for a while then his face lit up as he realized who was it. "You mean.. Min Jee?"

"Yes!" Seol nodded, "That woman is dangerous!"

Jun So smiled, "Don't worry. I won't meet Min Jee anymore"

Seol shook her head in frustration, "That's not what I meant!"

"Then what?" Asked Jun So, clearly he was confused. It was the first time he had a decent conversation with his daughter. Back then, there was a huge distance between them. A distance he couldn't shorten for Seol's safety.

"That woman is planning to kill mother!" Seol said and Jun So's expression changed.

"...What..?"

"She Is Going To Kill Mother and Little Sister and She Won't Stop Until Mother and Little Sister are Dead!"

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~


Author's note :

Yaaaayy, I can finish Chapter 23! :D

Well, thank god I have the time to write and since my fingers are on fire~ I decided to type the next chapter ASAP! Hell yeah! XDD

Anyway, for Chapter 24. There will be a delay since I have so many work to do but I'll try to finish it ASAP! DX

Now that the story back to the present, There will be so many tension, drama, bitter sweet moment aaaaaaannnnddd.. Mature scene (especially at the next chapter~ XDD ) Ho ho ho ho~ :D

Relaaax, it's not THAT mature but enough to make your face hot XD

Okay, I guess enough random talking from me XDD

Please give me reviews, comment, opinion for this chapter. I will appreciate it! :D

See you again at the next chapter! :D