Dark Clouds Of Hatred

Our New Life Diary

"Mom?!"

Ha Jin said in disbelief. "What are you doing here?"

Go Eun Ju scowled at her daughter "What do you mean 'What am I doing here' ? She asked, "You don't feel happy to see me?"

"You know I didn't mean it that way, right?" Ha Jin replied, feeling slightly annoyed. "I am just wondering what makes you come all the way to Seoul"

"To take care of you, what else?" Eun Ju said.

"Huh?"

"Your Husband called me few days ago about your pregnancy, so I will stay here for a while. Don't worry about me, I won't disturb your married life" Said Eun Ju

Ha Jin turned her head to face Jun So, Happiness was beaming from her face. "Jun So.."

Chuckling softly, Jun So caressed Ha Jin's cheek softly with the back of his hand "You said you missed your mother right~?"

"True but-"

"You know I will do anything for you" Jun So said tenderly, "Your happiness is my happiness, sweetheart"

If her mother was not in front of them right now, Ha Jin would have jumped on Jun So and gave him a sweet kiss. He was still the same like he used to be, a kind man. One of the reason why her heart turned away from the 8th prince. Jun So showed his love not only through words but his every action showed Ha Jin how much he loved her.

'I keep falling in love with him..' Ha Jin mused, "There is no end to this.. I fall even deeper every single day..'

"I Love You" Ha Jin couldn't hold the urge to say the words.

A loving smile came to Jun So's face, "Those.." he leaned closer and gave her a tender kiss, "are the words I love the most"

"Ahem!" Eun Ju cleared , she was feeling awkward seeing the sweet moment.

Ha Jin and Jun So finally came to their senses, feeling embarrased, Jun So nodded to Eun Ju. "Well then, I leave Ha Jin in your care, Mother" he said and walked to the door.

Eun Jun stared Ha Jin who curled her lips, trying act innocent. Her eyes narrowed in annoyance, "Aigo.. look at you, feeling all giddy" she said.

A wide grin escaped, "Te he he ~ Sorry about that, Mom~" Ha Jin apologized but clearly she didn't mean it that much.

Eun Ju smiled softly, "I am glad.. He really loves you so much"

Eun Jun held back the words she wanted to say to her daughter. The first moment Ha Jin introduced her boyfriend, she had a vague feeling that their relationship was more that it looked like. There was something deep, something mysterious.

Eun Ju noticed how Jun So stared at her daughter, the man didn't even want to let Ha Jin out of his sight. Even in the wedding party, Eun Ju noticed how Jun So kept glancing at Ha Jin to make sure where she was, as if he was afraid to lose Ha Jin.

Eun Ju used to ask her daughter about how the two of them met but the only answer she got was 'We met a long time ago, in the past'. Eun Ju felt there was another meaning behind those words. Something different.

"Mom?" Ha Jin called Eun Ju, pulling her out of her reverie. "Is something wrong?"

"Nothing, I am just thinking weird things" Eun Ju said.

"oh, by the way.." She stared at Ha Jin in confusion.

"Why there are so many maids at the kitchen?"


Meanwhile... At Starlight Company..

Do Hyun was busy with the reports on his table until a voice came from the door.

"Busy, baby~?" Jae Hwa asked, closing the door behind her.

Do Hyun lifted his head, "What are you doing here?" he asked,

"Just checking how are you doing" Jae Hwa replied casually, sitting at the sofa. "We haven't met these days, I missed you~"

"Our relationship is only physical, Jae Hwa.. I told you not to ask for more" reminded Do Hyun

"Oh I won't, don't worry" Jae Hwa said and smiled sweetly, "Have you seen Ha Jin?"

Ba Dump!

Do Hyun's heart skipped a beat upon hearing the name. Jae Hwa giggled "So you have huh~?"

"So what if I have?" Do Hyun asked, clearly annoyed.

"Did you know that she is pregnant right now?" Jae Hwa asked, her eyes was staring calculatingly at Do Hyun, trying to see his reaction.

Do Hyun froze, he could not believe his ears. "How did you know this?"

"I have a friend working in Golden World, the person told me that The president of Golden World is in cloud nine right now because his beloved wife is pregnant" said Jae Hwa, "Guess she really has forgotten all about you and move on huh~?"

SLAM!

Do Hyun slammed his hand to the table, "..No.. She can't forget me that easily.."

Hearing what Do Hyun said, Jae Hwa saw an opening to attack. She wouldn't let it go to waste. Not when she could gain her happily ever after.

"Do you still want her back, huh?" Jae Hwa said, "Then.. I have a plan~"

"What plan?" Asked Do Hyun suspiciously, "First of all, why do you want to help me to get her back?"

Do Hyun knew how Jae Hwa hated Ha Jin, she wanted all the things Ha Jin had. From her job, her house, her money, her beauty, her man, Everything. At first, Do Hyun was attracted by her outside beauty but after the break up with Ha Jin, Slowly Do Hyun realized that outside beauty didn't count if the inside was rotten. Hence they both made a contract to have a physical relationship only.

Jae Hwa smiled evilly, "Because I want to get her husband~"

Do Hyun snorted as he shook his head, "You really are a dangerous woman.."

Do Hyun knew what made her targeting Jun So, all the wealth he had could make any woman turned their heads toward him. Well, Do Hyun was sure that was the reason why Ha Jin married the man. She used him to make Do Hyun jealous.. He was sure of it...

"I just want to be above anyone else~" Jae Hwa shrugged. "So? What will it be~?"

"Are you In or Not?"

Silence filled the room for a while before Do Hyun gave Jae Hwa similar smile, "..I am In.. What's the plan?"

"Good, We have to Kidnap Ha Jin" Jae Hwa said and Do Hyun was startled.

"What?" Do Hyun frowned, "Why Kidnap? I don't want to cooperate if it resorts to criminality"

Jae Hwa snorted, "Don't tell me you are thinking to woo her back by shaking her feelings" Do Hyun didn't reply but it was enough for Jae Hwa to understand.

"You won't be able to do that" Jae Hwa smiled even wider, "But If you kidnap her.. Then you can make her remember about the past~"

That made sense, If Do Hyun took her away from her husband then he could take time to woo her back. "Fine, I am going with your plan" Do Hyun agreed,

"I will hire certain people to do it" Do Hyun took his cellphone and made a call.

Jae Hwa was satisfied, it was shown on her smile. This way, she could get rid of Ha Jin and seduced Jun So at the same time. Losing a wife would be devastated for a man like Jun So and Jae Hwa would be there to console him.

'I won't let Ha Jin gets all the happy ending'


Golden World Company... Jun So's Office...

Jun So was reading a report that Mr. Park gave personally. The report contained information about Do Hyun activities for the last few days. Jun So sent someone to tail Do Hyun, spying his activities. He needed to do that if he wanted to keep Ha Jin safe. He didn't want her remembering the past that hurt her.

If only he could lock her up, Jun So would have done it since long time ago. However, the woman he loved was that stubborn, stand-up-for-what-I-believe-in girl. Ha Jin was another type of princess, the kind who wanted to be free. There were times when he feared that she would not return to his side if he let her did as she pleased, but Ha Jin always reassured him that the only place she would return to was in his arms.

"I can see that he has not made his move yet" said Jun So, closing the report in his hand and put it on the table.

"True.. Guess it's just a bluff in his part?" Mr. Park assumed.

Jun So shook his head, "No.. I think he is trying to find a better time to strike"

"What makes you so sure?" asked Mr. Park

"..Because I used to know the same man in the past.." Jun So muttered under his breath, "..I don't want to lose the things I love anymore.."

"Well I think it will be fine as long as there are bodyguards around your wife" Mr. Park tried reassure him, holding the question he was about to ask.

Mr. Park noticed how Jun So had changed. He used to be calm and collected, of course he had a good leadership skill but lately he had this mysterious aura around him. Mr. Park thought it was only his imagination at first but now he was sure of it. Jun So had this aura of a supreme leader, a King if one might say. The same aura he felt from Jun So's father.

'Like father.. like son, huh?' Mr. Park mused.

"That is the thing.." Jun So said in annoyance, "Ha Jin refused to have bodyguards around her.. I told her that it is only for safety measure but she is too stubborn to listen"

"hmm.. Well, the way I see it.. Only stubborn woman like her can knock up your heart" Mr. Park said, the way he spoke was just like a detective in one of the drama.

"Can we focus on the matter at hand, please?" Jun So scowled at the old man.

"Well, If your wife doesn't agree to it.. then what can we do?" Asked Mr. Park, "We can't force her to agree right?"

"If I force her to agree, I am sure she will sleep in another room" Jun So sighed, "..I hate that.."

"Ohh~ Are we talking about private matters now~?" Mr. Park grinned like a .

"Forget it" Jun So replied, regretted saying the words.

Mr. Park chuckled softly, "Mr. President.. you worry too much" he said, "I am sure nothing will happen if you just relax a little bit"

Jun So rested his back on the chair, "..I wish I can do that.." He mumbled softly.

He couldn't explain it to Mr. Park after all. Jun So felt a dreadful feeling inside, like something was going to come. This anxiety inside his heart, Jun So didn't like it at all.

'If anything happen to her..' Jun So mused, "I won't be able to live anymore'

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~


Author's note :

Chapter 7 is finished! (n_n)/

I hope it's not a boring chapter though.. O_Oa (I always have this doubt after finishing the chapter XD )

Weird? Yeah... I am weird.. T_T

Anyway! Starting this chapter, it's going to get rough and gloomy and dreadful and scary and- Ahem! Well.. you know what I mean.. (n_n)a;;

For BGM : I only use 'Can you heart My heart' for the first part, 'Agonal Howl' for second part and 'Chen Baek Hyun - For You' for the third part.

Well see you again in the next chapter dear friends~ ! 😘 😘 😘

Don't forget to leave a comment after reading so I can know your opinion! (n_n)/~~~