Protection Of An Angel

Our New Life Diary

"Make way!" One of the hospital worker shouted as they brought Ha Jin who was lying on the bed in a rush. Jun So followed them and stopped in front of the ER door when one of the nurse raised her hand, forbidding him to enter the room.

Jun So stood there feeling helpless and miserable. His mind kept repeating the scene when Do Hyun pointed gun at his wife, he was sure he would lose her at that time. He was scared to death.

Now.. He hoped that this would not lead to another fear..

"Jun So!"

A voice called out to him, Jun So turned around and saw his family were rushing toward him. Tae Joo Won, Tae Soo Yeon, Min Jung, Go Eun Ju and Mr. Park, worry could be seen on their faces.

"How is Ha Jin?" Asked Joo Won.

"Father... When did you get back to Seoul?" asked Jun So

"Just now, We were surprised to hear that she was kidnapped.. It must be so hard for you, sorry for leaving you all alone" Soo Yeon said.

"Ha Jin.. she is bleeding.." Jun So said, his voice was cracking. "..I am afraid to lose her and the baby.."

"Baby?" Min Jung looked surprised, "You mean.. Sis in law is pregnant?!"

"Really Jun So?" Joo Won said.

Jun So nodded and explained all of it from the beginning. The family was stunned when they heard that Ha Jin was kidnapped by her ex lover who betrayed her in past. Joo Won embraced Jun So who looked like he couldn't stand the pain anymore.

"Don't worry, she'll be alright.." Joo Won patted his eldest son's back.

"..I can't bear it, father.." Jun So muttered, "..If she is gone.. I.."

"She'll be fine!" Eun Ju said firmly, her face showed her determination. "My daughter is a strong person! She won't leave the man she loves with all her heart just like that!"

Min Jung nodded in agreement "Yes, I agree! Sis in law is strong! Believe in her brother!"

"Mr. Tae!" Baek Ah called him out, he arrived with his wife, Yoon Hee.

"How is Ha Jin?" asked Yoon Hee. "Is she okay?"

Jun So released himself from Joo Won to face the couple, "We don't know yet"

Then... The door was opened and a doctor came out of it. Her face looked grim as she faced Jun So.

"Mr. Tae.." She spoke

"How is Ha Jin?! Is she okay?! how about the baby?!" asked Jun So.

"..Well.. your wife lost many blood, we have stopped the bleeding so far but her consciousness is not coming back due to loss of blood.. If this continues.. then.."

Jun So felt as his world crumbled, his feet lost all of it's strength. Thanked God Min Jung was there to support him.

'..No.. No.. No..'

'...Not again.. I don't want to lose her again..'

"C-Can I see her..?" Jun So asked, No.. He was pleading..

The doctor took a deep breath before nodding, "Only one person" she said and Jun So entered the room after nodding to the others.

Inside the room, Jun So was wearing another suit and stared at Ha Jin. Her face was so pale and Jun So had to tried hard to hold himself from breaking down in tears. He held Ha Jin's hand and rubbed it's back with his thumb.

"..Ha Jin.." He started whispering, "..Please be strong.. Don't leave me like this.."

"I can't stand it.. I am not That strong.. I can't bear it if you leave me again.."

"..Don't do this to me.. Please.. I beg you.." He pleaded softly as his tears fell to her hand.


'..Where am I..'

'..It's so cold.. and quiet..'

Ha Jin was floating, she couldn't feel anything but coldness, even when her feet touch a ground. Everything was dark around her.

"..Where.. Am I..?" Ha Jin muttered and starting walking. She kept walking and walking but there was no end of it and she started feeling scared.

"Don't be scared" A voice spoke from behind her, Ha Jin turned around and saw young woman stood with a soft smile on her face. She had a long dark hair and wearing clothes from Goryeo time.

"You can't go that way" Said the young woman, pointing to the direction Ha Jin was heading. "..If you go that way, you can't return to where you belong"

"Where I belong?" Ha Jin asked,

"You don't know?" The young woman tilted her head, "Someone is desperately waiting for your return, you know"

"someone..?" Ha Jin muttered in confusion but gasped when she heard Jun So's voice echoed around.

"..Ha Jin.."

"..Please be strong.. Don't leave me like this.."

"I can't stand it.. I am not That strong.. I can't bear it if you leave me again.."

"..Jun So.." tears started flowing from her eyes, she covered when she began to cry.

"..I want to meet him again.." She said, sobbing hard. 

She wanted to be in his embrace again. She wanted to hear his voice, calling her name lovingly. She wanted to stare at his eyes, knowing that there was nothing but deep love in it. She wanted to touch his handsome face, how she always mesmerized by his oh-so good looking face. She wanted to taste his lips, knowing that the kisses he gave her always made her wanting more and more. This longing.. She didn't want her prince to taste the same despair as he did thousand years ago. 

The young woman smiled as she walked closer and stopped at her side. "Go that way" She said, pointed the opposite direction as a light could be seen from afar.

"He is waiting for you" she pushed Ha Jin lightly.

"Thank you, whoever you are" Ha Jin said as she started walking toward the direction where the light was. However, she stopped halfway and turned around. A sudden realization came to her as she stared at the young woman.

"..could it be.. you are.." Ha Jin trailed the words,

"..Finally I can meet you, Mother.." said the young woman, her face showed how happy she was.

There was no words came from Ha Ji, she only rushed to the young woman and gave her a tight hug. "..I am so sorry, for leaving you behind.." Ha Jin cried, "..I am so sorry, Seol.."

The young woman hugged her back, "..It's okay mother, I know you can't defy fate.. I have two fathers, sadly I can't call one of them with that name.."

"..then.. you are not reincarnating..?" asked Ha Jin once she released her embrace.

Seol shook her head, "If I do.. then I can't see you and father anymore.. besides, I want to protect my little sister~" she grinned just like Hae Soo did.

"..Little.. sister..?" Ha Jin was confused but then gasped, "..It will be a girl..?!"

Seol nodded happily, "I still want to be with all of you, So I prefer to stay this way"

"Seol!" Ha Jin cried and hugged her once again.

How beautiful, her daughter's heart was..
She chose to stay so she could be with Ha Jin and Jun So.. 
Ha Jin couldn't help but feeling proud of how her daughter turned out to be. Wang Jung had raised her well and for that, Ha Jin was so grateful to the 14th Prince. He was indeed a remarkable man.. 

"Please take care of father, Mother" Seol whispered gently and released her embrace "Now go.."

Ha Jin nodded and started walking away after giving Seol a kiss on the cheek and her forehead. She walked into the light and when she opened her eyes, Jun So's face came into view.

Jun So stared at her in surprised, he thought he was hallucinating until Ha Jin gave a faint, weak smile and spoke with a weak voice.

"..I told you..that.. I won't leave you.. right?"

~TO BE CONTINUED~


Author's note :

Gaaaahhh! Finally chapter 11 ! (ToT)/ and yes, this chapter is short.. so please don't kill me.. T_T

I was crying buckets when I wrote this chapter.. T_T

For BGM : I only use SG Wanabe - I confess and Taeyeon - All with you ~ ToT

Anyway, in this chapter Seol is the one who protect Ha Jin. She wants to be with her family so much that she prefers not to be reincarnated ~ What a good girl.. T_T

She is the angel who protects his father and mother so that the same tragedy won't happen again. The scene in chapter 12 of My Beloved Person story, there is a scene where So Young bumps her father and acts like Hae Soo did in the past. Seol is the one who taught her that ~ XD

There will be a chapter where Seol plays together with her little sister ~ Much Much later~

This concept I created when I wrote the final chapter of My Beloved Person. At that time, I read something about children who plays with a family member who had departed. So I make the story like this (n_n)a;;

Well, for the next few chapter, there won't be any tense situation~ I plan to make it humorous~ XDD I hope I can do it though.. O_Oa;;

Thank you for supporting me! :D And as always, please give me opinion after reading the chapter!

Adieeuu ~~ (OvO)/~~