Rainbow After The Storm

Our New Life Diary

"You need to eat more!" Urged Jun So to Ha Jin who was sitting on the bed inside a VVIP hospital room. He was holding a spoon of rice in his hand, pointing it to Ha Jin's lips.

Ha Jin sighed tiredly, "I told you I am full already" Whined Ha Jin, "How can I eat more when I am full!"

"Think about the baby!" Jun So argued more.

"I AM thinking about the baby and the baby said it's enough" Ha Jin scowled at her husband.

"It can talk already?" Asked Jun So with a dumbfounded face. "how?"

Ha Jin rolled her eyes, feeling defeated of her husband's behavior. "No.. The baby can't talk yet.. it will be scary if that happens.."

"Then it means you are lying! come, eat more!" Jun So said stubbornly.

"Do you want me to put a forbidden entry for you, sweetheart?" Asked Ha Jin with a dangerous sweet smile.

Jun So sulked as he put back the spoon on the plate, "I just want you to be healthy.." He said in sulky tone.

"I am healthy, as a horse!" Ha Jin said, "It's been what? two weeks? you are overreacting as usual!"

Silence instantly fell to the room, Ha Jin's eyes widened when she realized the words she just said. God, she really needed to learn how to shut her.mouth. She glanced at Jun So and noticed how much in trouble she was. The look Jun So gave her was the same like back then in his office, it gave her body shivers and her heart thumping wild. He was so handsome yet so dangerous. Ha Jin always wondered whether she had a fe.tish for beastly men.

"..It's a joke.." Ha Jin spoke softly

Jun So sat on the edge of the bed and putting his hands on both of Ha Jin's side after removing the tray aside. "..Is it..?" He asked in sensually dangerous tone.

"..Me who had a heart stopping moment when I heard you was kidnapped, a joke..?"

"No, It's-"

"..Me who was worried to death and almost went crazy searching for you, a joke..?"

"No, Of cou-"

"..Me who thought I had lost you and feeling the world crumbled when I waited for you to wake up, a joke..?"

"Jun So.. please stop..!!" Ha Jin pleadingly stared at her husband whose eyes were so sharp as if it was penetrating her very soul, "..Please.."

"..You really know how to torture me... Do you know that, Ha Jin?" Jun So said after leaning closer to give light bite to her soft lips.

Ha Jin's eyes were half closed, shivering more due to her husband's sensual attack. "Jun-"

"..Every single time I turn away, you always hop away to another place.." Jun So bit her lower lip, "..and it drives me crazy, feeling anxious.. fearing that you'll slip away from my fingers.. leaving me alone and go to a place where I can't reach you.."

The tone Jun So used was heartbreaking and sounded miserable to Ha Jin's ears. The fact that he almost lost her, ached her heart. Ha Jin realized under the tough looking Jun So, there was a vunerable side that he only showed it to her. 

"..Don't toss my heart around anymore than this, Ha Jin.." warned Jun So as he crushed his lips to hers.

His lips moved roughly, frustration could be felt from it. Ha Jin returned his kiss the same way, didn't mind how rough her husband kissed her right now, how he pushed her to the bed and broke the kiss only to continue it from different angle.

She was melting under his kisses, the fact that they were in a hospital and people could come in anytime was blown away from her mind. Only Jun So could make her feel this way and no matter what he did, Ha Jin knew she always felt safe in his arms. His overflowing love showered Ha Jin with warmth as if she was standing on sunny field.

It felt like a long while and they passionate moment was interrupted by a clearing throat. It was quite loud in fact. Jun So broke the kiss and turned his head, Both of them were surprised to see Joo Won, Soo Yeon, Eun Ju and Min Jung were already inside, standing near the door.

Joo Won and Soo Yeon looked away, feeling embarrassed for disturbing such moment. Eun Ju sighed and shook her head while Min Jung scowled at them.

"Don't you want to greet our parents, brother?" he asked, his tone was dripping with sarcasm.

If Ha Jin could make a hole right now, she would have done it. She was embarrassed to be caught kissing passionately inside a hospital room. Her face felt so hot as if steam could come out of it.

"Can't you guys come again later?" Jun So said, clearly ignoring the sarcasm his little brother said. "We are kinda in passionate moment here"

Ha Jin stared at her husband, gaped at him as her eyes widened in disbelief. How could he say something like that so shamelessly?! Ha Jin could never understand what was going on in this man's brain.

"No!" Ha Jin said loudly, slapping Jun So's chest lightly as she gave him a soft glare. "Please come in"

"Why?" Jun So said, his hands were still at each side of the bed, caging Ha Jin. His face showed how he disagreed with Ha Jin's decision. "I still want to kiss you more and.." A wolfish grin came to his face

"I know you want it too~ the sound of your mo.an is intoxicating~"

Ha Jin scoffed in disbelief, this man was truly shameless. Pushing his body away, Ha Jin sat on the bed "No, I don't want it" She said firmly, trying to maintain some dignity she had left.

"What? Lies!" Jun So said.

"LIES!"

Ha Jin gasped softly as her body stiffened, Do Hyun's voice echoed in her mind, plaguing like a poison mist. Jun So noticed her sudden change, he slightly frowned but decided not to ask her what was wrong in front of their parents.

"Oh well, looks like I have to give up having more lovey dovey time with my beloved wife" He said, trying to return Ha Jin's mood.

"You will get it after Sis in law is discharged from the hospital" Min Jung said, scowling at his shameless brother.

He was surprised how his calm, cool and collected brother could change to a shameless.man when he was in front of his wife. He wondered whether all men who were in love were all like this or was it only applied to his brother.

"We are so sorry to interrupt" Soo Yeon said, trying to hide her smile.

"Aigo, you don't have to apologize.. it's their fault for doing inappropriate thing in a hospital room" Eun Ju said, scowling at her daughter.

"Well I guess it's my son's fault too for acting like a teenager in a heat" Joo Won scowled at his eldest son.

"It's called being so much in love, father" Jun So retorted. "You guys are lucky coming in when I was kissing her, not when I op-"

"Darling!" Ha Jin cut Jun So's words in a hurry, knowing what shameless words he was about to say "Don't you have to go to work today?" Ha Jin let out a sweet yet dangerous smile.

Jun So knew that smile alright, it was a smile saying You-Will-Sleep-Alone-If-You-Speak-Another-Word and knowing his wife's nature it would be best for Jun So to follow it. For now anyways..

"Ah yes, I am going now" he said, smiling at his wife. "See you later, honey~" he gave her a quick kiss on the lips before leaving the room.

As soon as the door was closed from outside, Eun Ju blinked and muttered something in confusion.

"Why do I get the feeling that My son in law was about to say something inappropriate?"


Hours later.. Golden World Company..

Jun So who was busy reading reports in his office had his eyes lifted when Mr. Park entered the room. In his hand, there was a folder which Jun So had a feeling what was inside it.

"Their punishment is decided" said Mr. Park, putting the folder on the table.

Jun So stared at the folder for a while before speaking, "Just give me the detail.. I don't want to look at the content"

"Miss Jae Hwa is punished 10 years in prison at first then after a few discussion with certain people, I made her gets 25 years in prison"

"25 years is not long enough" said Jun So in dark tone, clearly he was dissatisfied.

"She is only an accomplice, so I can only get 25 years at most.." Mr. Park said.

"And the bastard?" asked Jun So.

"Well, he got 20 years in jail at first.." Mr. Park said, "Now he got 30 years in jail.."

"Not enough!" Jun So said in anger, "..I want him to rot in prison!!!" Jun So slammed his fist on the table.

"Your wife won't like that.." warned Mr. Park.

"It's because she is too kind!" Jun So said vehemently, "..She is always like that.. always so forgiving.. always think of others instead of herself.." Jun So said, tried so hard to be calm.

"..Isn't that the reason why you fall so much in love with her..?" Mr. Park smiled softly, "Actually your wife is the one who asked me not to give them too much punishment"

Silence filled the room and soon followed by Jun So who stared at Mr. Park in disbelief. "..What did you say..?" He asked, "..Ha Jin asked you that..?"

"She said.. she doesn't want a dark past hanging in your life.. and most of all.." Mr. Park paused slightly before continuing.

"She doesn't want you living your life in hatred.."

Jun So didn't say anything, the words Ha Jin said before they were married flashed in his mind.

"Do you want to make the same mistake?"

Jun So closed his eyes, knowing the words really hit him hard. "..Fine.." He said after a long silence,

"..Just make sure to keep an eye on them.." Jun So said

Mr. Park smiled gently, he was happy that Jun So decided not to drown in his hatred. "No worries for that"

"By the way, how is your wife doing?" He asked as he took a seat in front of Jun So's desk.

"She is doing alright, already feeling bored staying in hospital" answered Jun So, "She is really like a bunny"

"bunny?" Mr. Park asked in confusion, "Usually that's not what people usually call their wife"

"Then what people usually call their wife?" Asked Jun So

"you know.. like butterfly or flower.." Mr. Park said, "Why did you call her a bunny?"

"Because she can't stay in one place for long" said Jun So, "always hopping around here and there.. making me crazy"

"Hmm~ That's pretty cute, no wonder you always look like mad man whenever she doesn't reply your texts" Mr. Park grinned evilly.

"It's her fault for taking time replying my texts!" Jun So retorted, refused to take the blame.

"I really want to lock her up! That way she won't go anywhere" Jun so added, feeling annoyed for his wife carefree behavior.

Mr. Park's grin became wider "Then how about you buy a handcuff~? you can tied her to bed and-" Mr. Park didn't finish his words when he saw Jun So was staring at him

Jun So stared at Mr. Park for a while, giving him a poker face "..Mr. Park.." he said,

"I think this is the reason why Madam Seo refused to have a date with you"

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~


Author's note :

Chapter 12 is done~ ! (n_n)/

Like I said, the few next chapter will be calm, humorous, sweet and loving ~ A gift from me to my readers for hang on during heavy moments ~

LOL XD Okay sorry for acting high and mighty.. T_T

For BGM: I use Akmu - Be With you for the first part and the last part of the story ~ XDD

See you later in the next chapter dear friends! :D

Please leave opinion about the story after reading ~ ! (n_n)/

Adiooooss ~ (n_n)/~~