Ha Jin's Doubt

Our New Life Diary

"Oh you must be Go Ha Jin, the so called Cinderella of the Golden World"

"I am Oh Min Jee, Jun So's past lover~"

The fashionable woman who Jun So called familiarly smiled proudly after giving such statement. Awkward silence fell to the room and soon followed by giggles coming from Min Jee.

"Oh my god~ Did you feel awkward ~?" She smiled a little gently, "Forgive me, dear. I am just teasing ~"

Jun So snorted and smiled warmly at the woman, which rather surprising for Ha Jin since he only gave such smile to her and family.

"You are such a teaser" he said, "Where have you been, Min Jee? I didn't see you at my wedding"

"I was busy with fashion show in France, sweetie~" said Min Jee, "So here I am trying to repent my sin for neglecting you~"

Ha Jin had to hold her feelings when Min Jee called Jun So 'Sweetie' and she was wondering why Jun So didn't even feel uncomfortable with it. He let her called him with that name and the jealousy within her grew in each passing minutes.

"Seriously, you really.." Jun So chuckled and shook his head, "Have a sit"

Ha Jin sat next to Jun So after telling the maids to prepare tea and snacks. She stared at Jun So and Min Jee who already started the conversation on their own.

"I can see that you already became a famous fashion designer" Said Jun So.

Min Jee waved her hand as if it was a small thing, "All in the days work, So" she said, "you know I am an ambitious woman, don't you?"

"Of course! I always remember your motto" Jun So said, smiling happily.

"Live your life to be best!" Both of them spoke at the same time and laughed together,

Ha Jin felt awkward, sitting next to Jun So, watching them shared laughter and memories. It as if she was in a wrong place and Jun So seemed having fun, talking with Min Jee. Despite her growing jealousy, Ha Jin decided to be rational and giving them some space. She stood up and was about to leave quietly but Min Jee stopped her.

"Oh dear, where are you going?" She asked in a gentle tone, her face looked surprised.

"I am going back to the bedroom, please enjoy your time" Ha Jin giving the same smile.

"Oh my, Do you feel left behind?" Min Jee looked so guilty, "Oh I am so sorry.. I must have lost my manners here, I should include the wife into the conversation"

"Oh No No No!" Ha Jin said frantically, "I just thought of giving you both some space since it's been a while that both of you meet with each other right?"

Min Jee sighed softly, her eyes stared at Ha Jin with adoration "Jun So, you really have a good and understanding wife"

Jun So smiled proudly, "Of Course, She is the only woman I love~"

"Oh look at you bragging like that, I will feel jealous as your past lover~" Min Jee said playfully.

There was a quick silence before another laughter came from both Jun So and Min Jee. "You are still the same, really like teasing people" Jun So shook his head,

Once again, Ha Jin felt as if she was an outsider. After staring at them for a while, Ha Jin quietly walked upstairs to the second floor, headed to the bedroom and continued unpacking her clothes. Her mind was filled about the scene where Jun So and Min Jee were having fun, talking to each other.


Oh Min Jee.. A woman who became the famous designer in France.. Ha Jin admitted that she was beautiful and had a class of her own. The perfect woman for Jun So.. They even looked so good together...

"What are you thinking that makes your face look like that?"

A voice spoke, coming from the door, pulling Ha Jin out of her reverie. As she lifted her gaze, Jun So was standing at the door, staring at her with worry clearly shown on his face. Ha Jin had to force a smile appeared on her face to reassure Jun So.

"It's nothing" She said, "Has your- I mean Miss Oh Min Jee gone home already?" asked Ha Jin, didn't want to say 'ex-lover' part.

Jun So kept his eyes on his wife's face as he walked closer, "Yes, She has gone home" Jun So answered and gently touched Ha Jin's hand to stop the unpacking.

"It's not nothing, isn't?" he said, kept paying attention to Ha Jin's face. "What is it, Ha Jin?"

"It's nothing really" Ha Jin said, smiling even wider.

"Ha Jin.."

"Can I say.. 'I don't want to talk about it' ?" asked Ha Jin, looking away, avoiding to meet Jun So's eyes.

"..I.." Jun So sighed, "Fine, I guess we can talk about it later"

"No.. I don't want to talk about it ever.." Said Ha Jin stubbornly, her face showed annoyance.

"Why don't you want to talk about it?" Jun So stared at her, "Do you want to keep this as a secret?" he asked, "Again?!"

"Because I don't want to look petty, being jealous over your past lover!" Ha Jin shouted in anger, turning her back to face Jun So.

There was a short silence before Jun So chuckled softly, wrapping his beloved wife with his arms from behind. "So my beloved wife is being jealous~?"

"Hmph!" Ha Jin tried to push him away, "Aren't you happy" she said sarcastically.

"Well I am" Jun So admitted, "Because now you know my feelings about that bastard Do Hyun and all the men around you"

Ha Jin sighed softly, knowing that it was the truth. She always thought that Jun So was over jealous but now that she got the taste of it, she felt guilty for having him jealous every single time.

"I am sorry.. I didn't know how much you suffered because of me.." Ha Jin said, feeling down.

"No need, when two people are so much in love with each other, they can't escape this feeling" Jun So said, "I am so happy that you feel jealous, that shows how much you love me and how you don't want to share me with anyone~"

Ha Jin turned around to face Jun So, "Then don't blame me if I get jealous every time" warned Ha Jin with a slight pout on her face.

Jun So sniggered, "My Love, I won't blame you for loving me as much as I love you~" he leaned closer and gave her a loving and tender kiss.

Breaking the kiss, Ha Jin smirked at her husband, "Oh By the way.. Your punishment's still on~"


Meanwhile...

At another mansion, a luxurious car stopped in front of it and an elegant woman got out of the car after it was opened by the chauffeur. She stared at an older man, probably in his forties, who stood in front of the main door. His face was stoic, no feelings could be seen on the man's face.

"Welcome back, My lady" the man greeted her and bowed deeply.

"Thank you, Ji Seok" said Min Jee and entered the mansion, followed by the man.

Min Jee looking around as soon as she entered, her eyes were cold, there was only darkness in the depth of it.

"It's still the same" Min Jee muttered, an icy smile appeared on her face. "Still the same Hell I know"

"Oh.. How is My step mother~?" asked Min Jee, using melodic tone but somehow it sounded creepy because of the darkness in it.

"She is doing fine, My Lady" said Ji Seok.

"Fine..?" asked Min Jee, facing the older man. Her eyes gazed sharply at the man, "Please explain it more clearly, Ji Seok~"

"The mada-"

"Min Jee!" a woman with messy hair, long dark hair, wearing a worn out night gown came rushing from the second floor.

"Ah step mother, I am glad that you are doing well~" She said, despite her caring sounded words, there was no sincerity in her tone.

"Please forgive me! Stop locking me and giving me those drugs! It makes me crazy!" said the woman, kneeling on Min Jee's feet.

A dark sounded giggle came out of Min Jee's lips, "Oh step mother~ that is the reason why I did it~"

"..No.."

"I have told you, haven't I?" Min Jee's eyes flashed with cruelty, "I won't forgive you for chasing out my mother out of the mansion that it led to her death~ Of course you must suffer for the rest of your life~"

"No..! Please! I'll do anything!" said the woman.

However, Min Jee snapped her fingers "Bring her back to her room and keep giving her the drugs"

"Yes, My Lady" said Ji Seok. He nodded to the guards who followed the woman from the second floor and the guards started dragging the woman back to the second floor with force.

"NOOOO! LET ME GO! HEEEEELP!"

The shout echoed throughout the mansion, it felt so eerie that could make people who heard it cringed in fear. Min Jee didn't show anything on her face but a dark satisfied smile.

"Increase the dose of the drugs.." She said, walking to her room at the first floor but stopped halfway and turned to face Ji Seok, "Oh.. but please treat her carefully, I want her to suffer until old age after all~"

"Very well, My lady" Ji Seok bowed and went to the second floor to do what Min Jee ordered him to do.

Min Jee continued walking to her room and played a music as soon as she entered the bedroom. The song of 'Franz Schubert: Erlkönig' was played quite loudly in the bedroom, Min Jee sat on the sofa, closing her eyes to enjoy the song. This was her most favorite song as it suited the hell she was living in.

"..Cinderella.. will never have a happily ever after.." She muttered softly, The same dark smile was still on her face.

"..For I shall surround her with death and despair.."

~TO BE CONTINUED~

 


Author's note :

Finally chapter 16 is finished! (n_n)/

Well, In this chapter Ha Jin starts doubting Jun So's feeling and I show you the glimpse of the darkness that Min Jee has. This is only the start of hellish event for the couple~ Min Jee is more than Yeon Hwa.

She doesn't have any sympathy nor empathy. The true epitome of a psychopath~ :D You'll see why I said she is a psychopath~ *Evil grin*

Anyway, Please give me opinion of the current chapter and see you at the next chapter! :D

PS : I use Can you hear my heart for the first part and using Franz Schubert: Erlkönig song for Min Jee part~ XDD