Envy & Obsession

Our New Life Diary

Do Hyun knew he was a good looking man since way back at school. Girls were flocking around him and for him, it felt good. He believed a good looking man like him deserved a good woman. That was the way of the world.. So he believed.

He met Ha Jin, a good looking woman with a good heart. They fell in love with each other instantly. It was meant to be, that was what Do Hyun thought until he met with Jae Hwa, Ha Jin's best friend. Do Hyun didn't know since when but he felt bored having a relationship with Ha Jin. She was too good, completely boring.

That was when he thought an idea to keep both women, one was naughty and one was pure. He knew Ha Jin was so much in love with him, he felt proud of that. He was her first love after all. It was all changed when Jae Hwa told him to take Ha Jin's properties, from savings to her small house. Do Hyun had to choose between Jae Hwa and Ha Jin.. and He chose Jae Hwa.. even though Ha Jin still in the back of his mind..

Then.. He met her again..
She already became someone else's wife..
He couldn't accept it.. No... He didn't want to accept it..
Do Hyun was sure that she used that man to get revenge on him..
He was her first love.. She couldn't get over him that fast..
The world didn't work that way...

Hence he taunted her husband, clearly he was furious. Do Hyun didn't feel afraid at all, Why should he?

This man was born with a silver spoon, always getting pampered and he said he was more dangerous than Do Hyun think? How ridiculous.. It was clearly a bluff...

A confident smile appeared on Do Hyun's face "We'll see" He said, "Now I shall excuse myself"

Standing up from his seat, Do Hyun gave a firm nod to Jun So before walking toward the door and disappeared. Jun So stared at the closing door, he was furious of course.. but worry filled most of his heart. That man was dangerous in his own way, like an obsessed stalker.

"hmm.. This needs several plans.." Jun So muttered softly, his eyes were serious.

The thought of Do Hyun having a contact with Ha Jin again crept him out. He didn't want the bastard got close to Ha Jin. She was hurt before, he regretted not being there when she needed someone the most, now he rather died than to have her getting hurt again. The image of her crying face could break his heart to pieces.

"Mr. Park.." He said after reaching the phone and pressed the speed dial, "I need you in my office, right now" he said.

"Is something wrong?" Asked Mr. Park.

"Yes, Something is Definitely Wrong.." He said in serious tone.


Meanwhile..

"I guess we manage to pick our presents" Said Chae Won tiredly. "Want to have lunch?"

Ha Jin nodded, "Yes.. what do you want to have?" she asked, looking at her watch. There was still time before Jun So returned home, she wanted to get home before he did.

"How about Sushi?" suggested Chae Won

"Then Sushi it is ~" Ha Jin said, smiling. However when they were about to walk, someone called Ha Jin's name.

"Ha Jin?"

Ha Jin turned around to see who it was and when she saw the person, her heart froze, her body stiffened. It was Jae Hwa.. Her ex best friend who betrayed her..

Jae Hwa was with her friend as well, she smiled at Ha Jin as she walked closer "Wow, I can't believe I meet you here" she said, "I saw the news about you"

"So Eun, this is my friend.. Ha Jin~" Jae Hwa said to her friend, "You know from the news"

"Oh right.. The Cinderella of Golden World" said So Eun, staring at Ha Jin from head to toe.

"Do you want to have lunch together?" offered Jae Hwa.

"No, I don't want to take your time" Ha Jin said politely, trying to keep herself calm. Chae Won noticed how stiff Ha Jin's body was and knew that there was something wrong between the woman and Ha Jin.

"Oh come on~ Let's have lunch~" Jae Hwa said with a smile, "For old time sake"

Seeing her smile, Ha Jin knew she couldn't avoid Jae Hwa anymore. Oh well, better face it and ended it quickly.

"Very well then" Ha Jin said, "We are going to have Sushi, is that okay?"

"Of course~" Jae Hwa replied.

The four women walked to the nearest Sushi restaurant. They took a table at the corner so that they could talk comfortably. Jae Hwa started the conversation first after they finished the order.

"I can't believe I meet you around here" Jae Hwa said, "You got yourself a good man~ The heir of famous Golden World Company~"

Ha Jin forced a smile "It's nothing to be brag of"

Jae Hwa smirked, "Oh my~ look at you being all humble~" she said and glanced at So Eun, "Ha Jin has a talent to get a good guy~ you should learn from her"

So Eun smiled evilly, "Really? God, I really want to have that kind of talent"

Chae Won who heard the conversation couldn't stay silent anymore. "I think President So fall in love with Ha Jin because of her kind heart and good personality. Like people say right?" She smirked at them

"Men with good eyes always fall in love with good women~"

Ha Jin had to bite back a smile, at first she wanted to reply to their snide remark herself but it was all gone when Chae Won defended her. She really had a good best friend. Jae Hwa gave Chae Won a cold stare.

"Oh who are you again?" she asked with a sneer.

"She is my best friend" Ha Jin said with a proud smile. "Her name is Chae Won"

"Ah, I see.." Jae Hwa said and smiled when the waiter brought their food. "Well let's eat~ I am hungry from shopping all day~"

Ha Jin didn't even reply to her words, she only wanted to eat fast so she could go as soon as possible. She glanced at Chae Won and noticed she did the same. Both of them wanted to end this charade fast.

"I think I have had enough" Ha Jin said after eating three Sushi and drank her tea a little.

"Why so soon? We can talk more" Jae Hwa said

"Well I want to return home before my husband did" said Ha Jin.

"Then why don't we go home together?" A voice spoke, the voice that sent warmth to her heart and body.

Ha Jin turned her head and stared at Jun So who came with surprised eyes "Jun So, How did you.."

"I called Driver Kim to tell me where you are" He said, hiding the fact that he came to make sure Ha Jin was alright. "You didn't answer your phone, sweetheart~" He added with a loving smile.

Ha Jin smiled back at him, "I am sorry, I left it silent in my bag"

"It's okay" said Jun So, "well shall we?"

"Yes" Ha Jin nodded and stood up with Chae Won, She turned her head to face Jae Hwa only to notice that she was staring intensely at Jun So and she didn't like how she stared at him at all.

"We'll be leaving first" said Ha Jin, "Please enjoy the rest of your meal"

With that, Jun So and Ha Jin left, Chae Won followed behind them. So Eun spoke as soon as they left the restaurant.

"Oh God, He is much more handsome and charming in person!" She said with a squeal.

"True.." Jae Hwa said while kept staring at the door where the three left.

'..Why Her..?'

'..She is always lucky..'

'..She is always the one who get a good fortune..'

'..A handsome and charming husband..'

'..Not to mention Wealthy..'

'..I hate it the fact she is always way above me..'

'..What a goody two shoes ..'

"That look.." So Eun spoke as she kept staring at Jae Hwa, "You are planning something aren't you?"

"Every man has weakness~" Said Jae Hwa as she smile evilly, "and man weakness~ is always the same~"

'...If I can get that man.. I will stand way above her.. and be happy forever..'

Yes.. If she could seduce the heir of Golden World Company..

She would be settled for life..

She would finally get her happily ever after..

~TO BE CONTINUED~


Author's note :

Well finally chapter 4 is done~ ! (^o^)/

I kinda already what kind of reaction you guys will give. Yes, Jae Hwa is like Yeon Hwa, So greedy. This chapter purpose is to show that Envy can drive people to be a like Jae Hwa.. Jae Hwa always feeling envious of Ha Jin, hence the betrayal ~ Scary huh? XDD

For BGM, I use Various Artist only 'Gesture of Resistance' and 'Wing Of goryeo' I don't know why I use them though.. O_Oa (XD )

This chapter is kinda short, For Villain side of view ~ XD hope it's not boring.. T_T

Well see you again in the next chapter dear friends~ ! 😘 😘 😘

Don't forget to leave a comment after reading so I can know your opinion! (n_n)/~~~