Ha Jin's Wolfy Prince Observation I

Our New Life Diary

Like Jun So, Ha Jin had her own diary about her 'Wolfy Prince'. She usually wrote it after Jun So headed for work because there was no way she could write when Jun So was around. Her husband was clingy and always wanted to be by her side all the time. This diary started after she got discharged from hospital, she wanted to keep a special memoir for herself. Thus the observation began..


Observation I - Her Wolfy Prince is VERY Possessive and Cunning

It was an usual day for the couple to spend their days together in the penthouse. Ha Jin was watching TV at the living room while Jun So was next to her, talking to Mr. Park. "So the deal is set?" Asked Jun So, focusing on the conversation.

Ha Jin kept her eyes at the TV screen in front of her and then she squealed when a famous actor came to the screen, Jun So who was talking with Mr. Park frowned at his wife.

"Oh my god! He is handsome and hot as always!" Ha Jin stared the TV screen dreamily, she didn't realize how her husband stared at her.

"About the deal with starlight company." Jun So said while kept staring at his wife.

"Soon Jongi Oppa! How can you be so handsome!" Ha Jin let out a soft sigh

Jun So's eyes narrowed slightly "I think it's best to be extra careful about it"

"Oh, that se.xy lips~!"

Jun So's fingers danced softly, tapping on his thigh "..We don't want the last incident happened again.." His eyes slowly changed into one like predator, Ha Jin didn't even realized the trouble she was going to have.

"I want to be kissed by those lips~!" Ha Jin said, still fan girling over the famous actor.

"..Mr. Park.." Jun So said, as his hand reached the remote on the sofa next to Ha Jin "Let's talk later.."

"Oh? Why suddenly?" Asked Mr. Park over the phone.

"Soon Jongi Oppa, I love you~!"

"..I have to punish my wife.." He said and ended the conversation then press the power button on the remote to turn off the TV.

Silence fell to the living room and Ha Jin turned her head, wanted to protest her husband for turning off the TV. However, she was stunned to see Jun So's eyes and how he stared at her.

"W-What?" She asked nervously while wondering what she did wrong.

"..Is that man really THAT handsome and hot to make you screaming like that..?" Asked Jun So, crouching on the sofa and moved closer to his wife.

"W-Wha..?! Wait.. are you jealous of an actor?" Ha Jin asked in disbelief.

"..So he has se.xy lips and you want to be kissed by him.." Jun So moved a little closer while Ha Jin tried to move backward.

"It's just fan girling!" She said and gasped when Jun So pounced on her, pinning her down on the sofa.

"You are married, My Love" he said, his tone was low and sensual. The kind of tone that could send butterflies to Ha Jin's stomach.

"There is only one person who can occupy your mind.." Jun So leaned closer and nibbled her earlobe.

"..Your heart.." He whispered while kept nibbling,

Ha Jin closed her eyes, shivering under Jun So's sensual attacks. He was way too good in this, it made her wondering who he used to date in the past.

"..and your soul.." Jun So's lips found her as he bit her lower lips lightly.

"..Jun So.." Ha Jin whispered his name and a sly smirk came to Jun So's face.

"That's right.. Me.." He whispered, "..Only Me.." and he kissed her.

It started slow, Ha Jin knew Jun So was teasing her. He didn't want to give what she wanted, the way his lips moved really made her frustrated. Jun So wanted Ha Jin to beg and sometimes Ha Jin hated this side of him, knowing that she was dancing at the palm of his hands.

"..Jun So.." Ha Jin whispered his name, "Kiss me properly" She pleaded.

"..No.." Jun So refused,

"Please.."

"Promise me not to squeal another man's name again" Jun So kept teasing her lips,

"I promise" Ha Jin gave up and a victorious smirk appeared on Jun So's face.

"Good" he said and gave what his wife wanted. Jun So kissed her properly, his lips moved a little bit faster and he thoroughly kissed her.

'How Cunning' Ha Jin mused while enjoying the kiss her husband gave her, 'How can he be so cunning and charming at the same time?'

Ha Jin could not believe how possessive Jun So was up until now, she knew he was the possessive type but to be jealous over an actor was totally unbelievable. Now Ha Jin realized how her husband wanted no room for others, not even an idol.

How Possessive Her Wolfy Prince Was..


Observation II - Her Wolfy Prince Is Spoiled

One day, Jun So got sick. He had a cold and had to stay home for three days, according to the doctor and during those three days, Ha Jin noticed another cute things about her wolfy prince.

The first day, Jun So was lying on the bed and he was sweating hard that it made his pajamas drenched in sweat. Ha Jin decided to take his clothes off and wiped his body. However, when she finished the task and was about to go to the bathroom, Jun So caught her wrist to stop her.

"..Don't leave me, Hae Soo.." Jun So mumbled weakly

Ha Jin was taken aback upon hearing the words. She stared at her husband who it seemed to be having a fever, his breathing became ragged as he stared weakly at her.

"..Don't leave me anymore.. Soo.." Jun So kept mumbling, "..I am nothing without you.."

Ha Jin's heart was aching so bad. Back then, Wang So must have felt so lonely when she left him behind. His fear, anxiety, sadness and misery seemed to burst out due to the fever.

'..He keeps it all inside..' Ha Jin mused.

Kneeling to the side of the bed, Ha Jin clasped her hand with his, "I won't leave you again.. I promised you, didn't I?" Ha Jin whispered gently, trying to reassure him.

"Here, drink the medicine.." said Ha Jin, giving Jun So the medicine by lifting his head a little.

Jun So took the medicine into and gulped it down by drinking lots of water. As he returned to lie on the bed, he kept staring at Ha Jin. Ha Jin watched him closely, feeling amused of how Jun So tried to fight the sleepiness that was attacking him due to the medicine.

"Sleep, darling" Said Ha Jin, "I will be here when you wake up"

Feeling reassured by the words, Jun So fell into deep sleep. Ha Jin caressed his dark hair softly, even when he looked so weak like this, Jun So was still charming as ever.

"..Tell me about all of your insecurities.." Ha Jin whispered, smiling at her sleeping husband.

"I will carry it together with you.." Ha Jin leaned closer and gave a soft kiss to Jun So's lips,

"..My beloved.. Fourth Prince.."

The second day, Jun So was feeling a little bit better and become more spoiled than before. It was proven when Ha Jin carried a tray of food to the bed.

"Another porridge?" Jun So asked, dissatisfied look was clearly shown on his face. "Can't I have steak or something?"

"You are sick" Ha Jin said firmly, "You are not allowed to eat that kind of food until you get better"

"I AM better" Jun So said sulkily,

"No, you are ON YOUR WAY to be better" Ha Jin said, "Now eat"

Jun So opened his.mouth but his hands didn't even move. Ha Jin frowned slightly, staring at her husband's behavior.

"Do you want me to feed you?" Ha Jin asked even though she had a feeling that was what her husband wanted her to do.

Jun So nodded with opened mouth, clearly acting like a child. Ha Jin sighed softly in amusement, staring lovingly at her husband. She lifted the spoon and carried it to Jun So's lips as he ate it way too eagerly.

"You're acting like a spoiled child" Ha Jin smiled and Jun So didn't answer, he only opened his.mouth again and Ha Jin giggled softly. She scooped another spoon of porridge and lifted to Jun So lips while remembering how she used to feed him in the past as Hae Soo.

"This makes me remember how I used to feed you back then" said Ha Jin with a loving smile on her face.

"I really love that time we spent together" Jun So said.

"I wonder if you feed me when I am sick" teased Ha Jin.

Jun So leaned closer to his wife's face, "Sure but Instead using spoon, I will feed you with my mouth~" He grinned naughtily and Ha Jin pinched his thigh hard.

"Ow!" Jun So yelped in pain, rubbing his thigh "What was that for?!"

"For acting cheeky, now you have to eat by yourself" said Ha Jin, wanted to stand up but Jun So's hand held her wrist firmly. He opened his.mouth again, waiting for Ha Jin to feed him again.

Soft laughter came out of her and Ha Jin shook her head,

"You are incorrigible"

The third day, Jun So had became much more better, however he acted even more spoiled than before. It happened during day time when Ha Jin sat on the bed next to him when Jun So was about to take a nap. She was reading a book and Jun So was lying on the bed, staring at her.

"Honey, what are you reading?" asked Jun So

"Romance Novel" answered Ha Jin without glancing at her husband

Jun So kept staring at her, "What's the story about?"

"A romance between a CEO and a secretary" Ha Jin said, still focusing on the book.

Jun So frowned a little, clearly he was trying to get his wife's attention. "Is it good?"

"Yes, it's really romantic" Ha Jin said, trying so hard to hold back the smile that was about to appear on her face. She had a feeling what her husband trying to do but still, she stayed focus on the book.

Feeling neglected, Jun So moved over so he could lie on her lap. Ha Jin sighed and stared down at her husband, "What do you want now, sweetheart?" she asked with a knowing smile.

"I want your attention" Jun So said, pouting slightly.

"Don't you have to take a nap?" Asked Ha Jin, raising one eyebrow.

"I will if you give me kisses" Jun So smirked

Ha Jin closed the book, "and If I give you kisses.. you really will take a nap?" Ha Jin asked.

Jun So nodded, Ha Jin curled her lips in amusement before leaning closer to give her husband a soft kiss. "There" She said.

"Not enough" Jun So demanded

Letting out a sigh, Ha Jin gave another kiss "There"

"More.." Jun So's voice became lower.

Ha Jin had a feeling that this would not end with Jun So taking a nap but his low tone made it hard for her to refuse his demands. As she was about to give him another kiss, Jun So lifted his body, grabbed the back of Ha Jin's head and moved it closer to his face as he captured her lips with his, giving her a passionate kiss.

Ha Jin broke the kiss, "Jun So.. you need to rest.." protested Ha Jin weakly.

With a naughty smirk, Jun So spoke sensually, "I will after giving you some loving~" and He kissed her again.

Ha Jin resigned herself to Jun So, knowing whatever she did or said, Jun So would always had an excuse to do his own way.

How Spoiled Her Wolfy Prince Was..

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~


Author's note :

FINALLY CHAPTER 14 IS FINISHED! (TAT)o

God, this week is full of activities that I don't have time to write (well almost XD). Next week, I also have many activities.. So I am sorry if the next chapter will be delayed a little bit... T_T

Oh right.. for the next chapter, A storm will come ~ :D Someone from Jun So's past will come to visit him ~ :D

More Draaaammaaaaaa ~~ (^o^)/

LOL XD Okay, I am being weird.. T_T

Anyway, thank you for staying up until this chapter. I know I am still a noob in writing and I am glad seeing people who really love my messed up writing.. (n_n)a;;;

Don't forget to give opinion about the chapter after reading it and See you again in the next chapter! :D

Ciaaoo~ ! (^o^)/~~

PS : I use Lee Hi - My Love for part one and I.O.I - Remember you, love you for the second part.

Another PS : I use Soon Joongi name but nothing is similar to a certain actor okay? XDD Just a parody name XDD (I love the actor though~ :P )