The Devil's Threat

Our New Life Diary

Note : A new Cast has been Added. Actor Ji Chang Wook will be the cast of Han Ji Kyung, Jun So's best friend.


Oh Min Jee was standing inside a room with pictures of her, her mother and her father. The good times she used to have before everything fell apart. The 'Nacht und Träume' song by Franz Schubert, filled that single room that contained only a single bed, a desk and a chair.

The door was opened from outside and another Oh Min Jee entered the room. This Oh Min Jee was different, she was stylish, confidence radiated from her, not to mention the wickedness as well.

The Wicked Oh Min Jee, that was what the plain Oh Min Jee called her. The wicked snorted in mockery as she listened to the song.

"You still listen to this song, huh?"

"It's mother's favorite" The plain Oh Min Jee answered, "Don't you remember?"

"I prefer not to remember. I don't want to remember anything about that woman" The wicked spoke bluntly.

"But why?"

"Because SHE DIED!" The wicked Oh Min Jee shouted hysterically out of the blue, making the plain Oh Min Jee flinched in fear.

"She Died! Leaving us behind! And Since then.. Our life turn to HELL!" The wicked Oh Min Jee stared at the plain one in anger, her eyes filled with hatred and darkness.

"Or have you forgotten that, oh dear my weak self?" She smirked, her tone filled mockery for the plain Oh Min Jee who just stood on the same spot, looking so afraid.

"No.. I haven't forgotten that.. but, it's not mother's fault!" The plain Oh Min Jee stood her ground,

"Her death is inevitable! Stop trying to blame mother for your evil deeds!"

"MY evil deeds?" The Wicked raised one eyebrow.

"That woman who seduced father, you have tortured her far enough.. It's time you let her go and That woman you called .. I know she is a nice woman, she fits Jun So, the man you're in love with!"

The plain took one step closer toward the wicked, her eyes pleading her "Please, stop all of this!"

She wanted to stop, the more her other self did those wicked actions, the more guilt she felt inside. All she wanted was a new life for herself, hence the reason why she accepted her other side's extended hands.

Silent filled the room and the wicked raised her hand, reaching for the neck of The plain Oh Min Jee. "I won't.." She said.

The cold tone of hers made the plain Oh Min Jee shivers as her hands reached for the wicked ones. "That is the reason why you made me, isn't it?" The wicked eyes widened, glaring at the plain like a mad woman. Her eyes flared with hatred like those of evil spirits inside the movie.

"to take revenge! to do the things you CAN'T do!"

The strength of her hands on the plain's neck increased, making the plain Oh Min Jee scratching the wicked's hands, over and over, trying to gasp for some air.

"If I stop then what should I do?! What is the purpose of my existence?! ANSWER ME!"

Was that true?
Yes.. She wanted to take revenge but not to this extend, not this far. 
She just wanted them to know that she was hurt, that she was in pain and how she was someone not to be messed with.

Was it too much to ask?

The plain Min Jee's eyes were slowly closed and it didn't take long before the wicked Min Jee released the grip on the neck of the plain Min Jee. She tried to calm herself down, staring at Min Jee who coughed violently, catching her own breath, gasping some air.

"I won't stop." The wicked spoke after a long silence, "The moment I stop, is the moment when I die."

The plain Min Jee stared at her wicked self turning around, walking towards the snow colored door. Her lips were parted, trying to say something, anything to her wicked self but before she said anything, the wicked Min Jee stopped as soon as she opened the door.

"You.. have failed me.." She muttered softly, turning her head slightly to see her weak and plain self from over her shoulder.

The figure that was lying helplessly on the wooden floor, staring at her with weak and eyes filled with guilt. Oh, how she hated it so much. She thought, her weak self understood the pain she had carried for both of them. She thought, her weak self would support her until the end.

The guilt in those weak eyes, it as if telling the wicked Min Jee that her very existence was a mistake, a shame, a... failure.. and she didn't like the feeling at all.

"I don't need you anymore." The wicked Min Jee coldly stared at The plain Min Jee, "It's time for me to be free."

The plain Min Jee stared at her wicked self in confusion before her eyes widened in realization upon the meaning behind the words her wicked self just said.

"..No.." The plain Min Jee shook her head, hoping that the fear she had, was nothing but a fear. However the smile on the face of her wicked self told her the opposite.

"Now.. This body will belong solely to me" The Wicked Min Jee gave a wicked smile before closing the door and..

Click!

The door was locked from outside. Using her last strength, The plain Min Jee forced herself to stand and rush toward the door.

"No! Stop it! Don't lock it!" The shout could be heard from inside the room along with the banging sound of the door, it kept repeated over and over again.

The wicked Min Jee just walked away, knowing that the moment she locked the door, her plain self would disappear... Slowly.. Slowly... Until there was nothing left but her own self..


Golden Word Company, Tae Jun So's Office..

Tae Jun So, the president of Golden World company was sitting on his chair, facing the window instead of his desk. Happiness was beaming from his face. All employees in Golden World knew the reason. It was because the Cinderella had returned to the prince's arms.

The news about Tae Ha Jin leaving the Tae Mansion had reached the media, especially when Jun So passed out due severe exhaustion. The media mentioned how the marriage between Ha Jin and Jun So was nearly broken and there was a third person between them.

Of course Jun So didn't care for such things. When he was surrounded by reporters the moment he stepped out of the car, being bombarded with questions about the third person and divorce, Jun So gave a smile filled with happiness and said that they needed to dig more information before asking such silly questions. Jun So stated that there was only one woman in his life and that woman was his wife.

That statement sent the reporters to their silence and Jun So used that chance to escape after giving a note to his wife at home using one of the reporter's camera. That moment was the moment when all reporters felt that they were stupid to chase after a scandal news from the president of Golden World who was so madly in love with his wife. The quote that saying that Men in Love would become stupid fit the situation Jun So was in right now.

The smile on Jun So's face became wider when he remembered the passionate love making with his wife when they just returned to the mansion. He remembered how Ha Jin kept begging for more while he was worried that intense love making would hurt the baby. However any sane man would crumble when seeing their wife seductively begging their husband for more love. That night, Jun So lost his sanity and acted based on his male instinct instead.

Letting out a happy sigh, Jun So turned around to face his desk but jumped slightly on his seat and groaned in annoyance. The reason for his action was because the moment he turned around, Mr. Park was there, standing in front of his desk, with a creepy smile on his face.

"ahh.." Jun So rubbed his chest before knocking the table.

"Knock!" He grumbled, "Don't you know privacy?!"

"I did knock, but you seemed so occupied with something" Mr. Park calmly retorted before a mischievous smile appeared on his face,

"Something fun~"

Heat crept from Jun So's neck to his face as he awkwardly cleared his throat. "What brings you here?" He asked, decided to change the subject before the older man started prying about his personal life.

"Here is the report about Oh Min Jee and Oh family" Mr. Park said, putting a folder on the desk.

"Sadly, I can't dig much about it" Mr. Park said as he sat on the nearby sofa.

Jun So frowned slightly, confusion and curiosity clearly shown on his face as he stared at the older man. "How so?"

"It seems there is someone who is trying to get rid anyone who tries to dig any information about Oh family and the current master" Mr. Park explained, his face was serious and Jun So knew that when Mr. Park showed that kind of face then the problem was something dreadful.

"One of my informant was found dead this morning and one of the worker he has link inside, is reported missing right now"

Silence fell to the room as soon as Mr. Park finished his words, both men stared at each other as if speaking to each other using telepathy. It lasted for quite a moment before Jun So opened his lips to speak.

"Do what you can to find something" Jun So said,

Mr, Park nodded before a teasing smile appeared on his face. Seeing the smile, Jun So became alerted in an instant.

"So, what were you thinking about to make you let out a soft happy sigh~?" Mr. Park asked, crossing his legs. His eyes twinkled with mischief and amusement.

"Would you stop prying into my personal life?" Jun So grumbled to the older man,

"So you were thinking about something personal~" The mischievous smile on Mr. Park's face became wider, clearly he was happy that Jun So fell into his trap.

Cursing inwardly for his foolish words, Jun So was about to retort when the intercom let out a beeping sound.

"Yes?" Jun So asked in annoyed tone, glaring at the older man who was having fun teasing him at this very moment.

"Sir, there is a guest for you."

"Guest?" Jun So raised one eyebrow, "What guest? I don't have any appointment today."

"The person said the he is your best friend. His name is Han Ji Kyung."

"Oh, send him in." said Jun So and releasing the intercom button.

"Han Ji Kyung, from what I remember, he is the son of the famous General Han in Korean Army." Mr. Park said as he stood from his seat. "And the brat who always challenged me in the past"

At the same time, a knocking sound came from the door and soon it was opened. The secretary had brought a tall man who had a handsome face that was in a same level as Jun So. Even Jun So's secretary -Jun So noticed- was glancing at the man next to her curiously.

Jun So couldn't blame her. Any sane woman would be interested upon seeing his best friend. Even though Ji Kyung always said that Jun So was Mr. Popular, but Jun So noticed that Ji Kyung was as popular as him.

"Hey There, Chingu~" Ji Kyung grinned, raising one hand and greeted Jun So familiarly.

That was so like Ji Kyung. He always had that I-do-things-my-way attitude. Jun So grinned back at his best friend.

"Long time no see, Ji Kyung!" He said, moving closer to his best friend and gave him a friendly hug.

"I shall leave now, President" Mr. Park said as he left after nodding to Ji Kyung.

"Ah Yes, Mr. Park. Thank you for your help." Jun So said and the door was closed from outside. Ji Kyung whose eyes were following Mr. Park until the door was closed, turned his gaze back at Jun So.

"Hey, isn't he, old man Park?" Ji Kyung asked.

Jun So chuckled and nodded, "You still call him that? How much grudge you have towards him anyway?"

"MANY" Ji Kyung replied, moving to the sofa and sat on the same spot where Mr. Park had sat on.

"I still haven't paid him the debt for beating me many times in the past" Ji Kyung said with a scowl on his face.

Hearing Ji Kyung's words, Jun So let out a soft laughter as he moved to one of the closet and took a bottle of liquor from it. In the past, Ji Kyung used to challenge Mr. Park so many times for a spar in martial arts but each time, he was beaten pretty bad. Jun So also learned martial arts under Mr. Park's guidance but he told Mr. Park to keep it a secret from his family.

"Brandy?" Offered Jun So, showing Ji Kyung the glass bottle.

"Just one glass." Ji Kyung raised a finger, "I'm still working."

"Working? In Korea?" Jun So asked while pouring Brandy into two glasses. "I thought you only have missions outside of Korea"

There was a pause before Ji Kyung opened his mouth to answer, "Well, there is something I need to do here" He said, taking the brandy from Jun So's hand.

"Anyway, let's talk about you. Mr. Popular.. wait, that's not your tittle anymore. hmm.. what was it they call you on the news? ah!" Ji Kyung snapped his finger,

"The Prince in love~" He grinned and took a sip of the brandy in his hand.

Jun So snorted, "calling me names but when I got married, you didn't even come"

"I couldn't come." Corrected Ji Kyung, "I was in London tracking the lead of a certain organization"

Even though Ji Kyung always talked about his missions freely to Jun So, he never gave Jun So the exact details. Jun So noticed that even though Ji Kyung looked so relax and laid back like he didn't have any problems, in truth Ji Kyung always on his full alert and be on his guard. Jun So knew this was a habit that was trained and developed over the years and experience. After All, Ji Kyung's job made him this way. He was a secret agent.

"But let's not talk about me." Ji Kyung let out the same mischievous smile that Mr. Park had. Jun So felt as if he was talking to the younger version of Mr. Park.

"Let's talk about you instead~" Ji Kyung started, "I have seen your dear beloved wife on the screen, she is quite a beauty and here I thought that you and Min Jee would get married someday~"

Yep, Ji Kyung was the younger version of Mr. Park. Jun So was about to say how similar Ji Kyung was to Mr. Park but remembering Ji Kyung's feeling of rivalry to Mr. Park, he decided to keep the words to himself.

"What I had with Min Jee was a mistake" Jun So said, sighing softly due to his best friend's attempt to .

"A mistake?" Ji Kyung raised one eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"I never loved her, it was a mistake on my part. I thought she was the one I was looking for but it turned out.."

"It was someone else" Ji Kyung finished Jun So words as he nodded in understanding. "I heard she returned from france?"

"Yes"

"Did she visit you and your wife?" Asked Ji Kyung. The tone he used might sound casual but Jun So felt there was something hidden in it.

"Yes. She did" Jun So answered the man.

"hmm.. How was her reaction?" Asked Ji Kyung more, now Jun So was curious of Ji Kyung's questions.

"Why do you have interest in Min Jee all of a sudden?" Asked Jun So, "Are you in love with her?"

"In Love?" Ji Kyung snorted in mockery, being in love was never a part of his life. It was something he wasn't capable of doing anyway.

"No, I am not. Just... Curious."

"And the reason for this curiosity is?"

The room suddenly filled with intense silence. Both men stared at each other for a while before Ji Kyung took a deep breath and released it.

"I am doing a charity work. Someone hires me to investigate the Oh Family."

"Someone?" Jun So asked, "Who?"

"A close friend of mine. He is poor, working part time in many places. This guy has a sister who works as a maid in Oh Family, But.. it's been a year since the last time he saw her. He can't even contact her. Even when he visits the mansion, they turn him down." Ji Kyung explained,

"Now he begs me to find his sister."

Jun So didn't say anything for a while, contemplating of whether he should tell the fact he just found out about Min Jee.

"Jun So?"

"Actually.. I just found out something about her" Jun So started speaking.

Ji Kyung's face became serious, the face of a secret agent in work appeared on his face. "Tell me everything you know."


Tae Mansion..

The Lady of the Mansion, Tae Ha Jin had finished cooking dinner for her beloved husband. Putting the plates and arranged it on the dining table by herself, Ha Jin glanced at the clock, it showed 6.15 PM.

"He will be home soon" Ha Jin smiled and as if conjured by thought, Jun So's voice could be heard from the front door.

"Ha Jin, I'm Home!" Steps could be heard and Jun So entered the dining room. "There you are"

His eyes lit up in happiness seeing his beloved wife's face. She looked beautiful wearing a peach color maternity dress, just like a goddess. No matter how many times he saw her wearing different dresses, she could always took his breath away.

Jun So stared at Ha Jin who walked closer towards him. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Ha Jin gave him a welcome back kiss. Something that Jun So always looking forward to after he arrived from work.

"Welcome home~" Ha Jin spoke softly, they were so close to each other and Jun So could feel her breath on his face.

"Mmm~" Jun So kissed her in return, wrapping his arms around her waist. "You look lovely, darling"

A giggle came out of Ha Jin, "Thank you for the biased compliment but I look like a girl carrying a basket ball on her stomach. I bet you are hungry. I cook something for you"

Biased compliment? Jun So begged to differ. He never understood why Ha Jin thought it was a biased compliment. She looked beautiful, even more beautiful in her pregnant state. The thought of his beloved woman carrying his child inside her always stirred his feelings, sending certain shivers running down his spine.

"You cooked something?" Jun So asked, his tone filled with disapproval.

Noticing the tone, Ha Jin smiled in amusement. "The maids did all the hard work, I only did the cooking" She said and caught Jun So off guard by his lips ally.

"Let's eat, honey" She winked and giggled mischievously when she saw Jun So's surprised expression. However the moment she released her arms off her husband neck and was about to turn around, Jun So's arms that was wrapping around her waist pulled her back into his embrace. This time it was Ha Jin who was caught off guard.

"You.." Jun So whispered, "Naughty woman.."

He leaned closer to her neck, softly. A soft chuckle came of him when he felt Ha Jin shivered in his embrace due to his action.

"Jun So.." Ha Jin moaned his name softly when Jun So continue and nibbling her neck.

"You started it, honey" Jun So murmured lustily, "You the beast in me"

"J-Jun So.. The food.." Ha Jin said breathlessly.

"No, I want to eat you first" Jun So whispered and moved his lips to hers, giving his wife a torrid kiss.

However their passionate moment were disrupted by the knocking sound of the door. Miss Seung entered the dining room awkwardly, apparently she had a feeling that she had interrupted a very private moment. She tried to hide the embarrassment for noticing how the couple were in a very passionate moment just by seeing the state of their lips.

"Yes?" Jun So asked, his tone filled with annoyance and dripped with sarcasm while Ha Jin looked away in embarrassment.

"Pa-Pardon me, Master but this just came" Miss Seung showed the couple a shoe sized box, wrapped by rosy colored wrap paper.

"From who?" Jun So asked.

"There is no sender, Sir. Hence the reason why I have to report as soon as possible" explained Miss Seung.

Frowning in confusion, Jun So took the box off the head of maid's hand and put it on dining table as he started to unwrap it. However the moment he opened the box, Ha Jin who stood next to him gasped and turned her face away.

Inside, a dead rabbit with small knife on it's gut was lying there. From the blood that was scattered all around inside the box, the poor animal had just been killed. A small card was lying on it too and Jun So took it as he read the message inscribed there.

"Vengeance is in my heart, Death in my hand, Blood and Revenge are hammering in my head"

~TO BE CONTINUED~


Author's note :

Finally I can write again! ToT

Sorry for the delay, I have a very hectic moment at work and it took weeks to finish. Finally I can write again and Tadaaaaa~ ! Chapter 26 is here! :D

Well, the next chapters might be a little tense. Hope you prepare your heart ~ :D

LOL XD

Anyway, I added a new cast. It's one of my boyfie, Ji Chang Wook ~ He is the new cast for Jun So's best friend, Ha Ji Kyung ~ He will play a vital role in future chapters ~ :D

As usual, I need opinion for this current chapter, Please give it to me ! :D

XDD

See you again in the next chapter! :D

Adieeuuu~ ^o^/