The Casts

Our New Life Diary

Note : The Cast Will be updated along with the story  

 

1. Lee Jun Ki as Tae Jun So

The President Of Golden World Company. In his past life, Tae Jun So was the 4th prince of Goryeo and became King Gwangjong later. He fell in love with Hae Soo whose body was taken over by Go Ha Jin who did a time slip during eclipse. After Hae Soo's death, his soul was searching for her and finally met her in modern time. 

2. IU as Tae Ha Jin

The woman who was drowned in the lake during eclipse and ended up waking in Goryeo time inside a body of a woman named Hae Soo. There, She met the princes of Goryeo and that included the 4th prince. She used to dislike him but later fell in love with him, even helped him rose to be the King of Goryeo. 

After her death, she woke up in a modern time and still have the memory of her past life. She met Tae Jun So and married him. (Please read My Beloved Person for details) 

3. Ji Chang Wook as Han Ji Kyung

Han Ji Kyung is the best friend of Jun So. He is a secret agent who now is investigating the missing person of his close friend's sister. 

4. Chae Soo Bin as Miss Seung or Ah Seung Ri

Ah Seung Ri is the Head Maid of Tae Mansion and one of Ha Jin's trusted person. Seung Ri is very protective of Ha Jin, she considers Ha Jin as her older sister. She used to go to the same high school as Jun So and Ji Kyung as a scholarship student. Despite being a genius, Seung Ri had to drop out of school because she was involved with loan sharks who were targeting her family. 

5. Han Ye Seul as Oh Min Jee

The Master of Oh Family. Oh Min Jee used to be a sweet and caring girl, but it was changed when her father drove her mother away and remarried his own secretary. Getting bullied mentally by her step mother, Oh Min Jee developed a D.I.D which led her dark side took over her body. Her dark side put Oh Min Jee's father in a coma then she locked her step mother in a room while kept on drugging her every day.

6. Anh Nae Sang as Chang Ji Seok

The Head Butler of Oh Family and Min Jee's most trusted person. He was also Oh Min Jee's mother trusted person. Upon her death, Oh Min Jee's mother, Oh Young Mi, ordered Ji Seok to take care of her daughter and supported her in every way he can. Oh Young Mi told Ji Seok that to never betray her daughter. 

Hence why he doted on Min Jee so much, he did everything he could to make sure that Oh Min Jee was happy.