Dance With Me (Hyohyuk)

Songfic Oneshots

(For kpop4ever101)

I suppose everyone knows that prom night is every girl's dream. It was a chance for them to impress the boys and perhaps, allow a little crush to fluorish into a beautiful relationship. However, do you guys know that prom night is the day that all guys are looking forward to too? Just imagine... Inviting the pretty girl of your dreams to a dance, feel her small hand on your shoulders, while you are holding on to her petite waist, waltzing across the dance floor to slow, romantic music... 

"Yah Eunhyuk! Snap out of your fantasy. If you like her, then ask her to prom?" Hankyung snapped his fingers in front of Enuhyuk to wake him up from his fantasy. Startled, he jumped on his feet and let out a little scream. That provoked a guffaw from Hankyung.

"Hey sissy, you can't get hyoyeon's heart with that!" 

Eunhyuk blushed. Was his crush for Hyoyeon really that obvious? He closed his eyes and laid back on the field. Prom was just two weeks from then. He hadn't gotten a date, and so hadn't Hyo. ( According to reliable sources, she was waiting for that SOMEONE to ask her out, thus she rejected all the other offers. ) It was his chance... But he just couldn't muster enough courage to ask her out. 

One day, Eunhyuk was running towards his classroom when he bumped into Hyoyeon on the corridor. 

"I'm so sorry! Miahnae!! Oh, oh hi Hyo... Hyoyeon." 

Hyoyeon lips curled up and it melted Eunhyuk to the core.

"H...Have you f... found a d...d... date for prom y...yet?" Eunhyuk stammered. 

Hyoyeon shook her head lightly and replied,  "No, still waiting for that special someone to ask me out." 

Eunhyuk saw the stars in Hyoyeon's eyes but his heart was palpating too fast for him to say much. 

"G...Good luck then! Bye!" And shoooooo~ He ran off. 

Hours turned into days, and days turned into weeks. Before he knew it, prom night came. And he still hadn't asked Hyoyeon out. Man. However, Eunhyuk knew that he might have a chance, because Hyoyeon had announced that she would be going for prom solo, sincer her "SOMEBODY" hadn't ask her out yet. 

Tonight. Tonight I'll ask her for a dance. Eunhyuk thought as he wore his corsage. Stunningly handsome indeed. 

When he reached the venue, there were already a lot of people there, eating, drinking, partying, dancing, and having a good time. Then, he spotted Hyoyeon standing in a corner with a glass of drink, watching the people dance and swaying to the groove of the music. 

Mustering all his courage, he walked towards Hyo and said, 

"Hey... C... Can I a...ask you to d... dance with me?" 

Hyoyeon stared directly into his eyes, making him gulp. 

"It's ok if you d... don't want..." 

"But, what if my answer is yes?" 

Eunhyuk's eyes widened. Hyoyeon let out a soft giggle and pulled him to the dance floor. Just then, "Dance With Me" started playing. 

"Oh, my favourite song!" Hyoyeon exclaimed. 

The DJ then decided to make the night more memorable, thus he yelled into the mic. 

"People, new rule! Only tango allowed for this song! Only tango!" 

"Only tango?" Hyoyeon's face dropped. "I don't know how to dance that..." 

Eunhyuk just pulled her into his arms and replied, 

"It's ok, you just have to dance with me~" 

 

Follow me into my world 
Let your worries fade with every 
step you take 
Baby whatcha' waiting for 
Let the tango take control 
Feel the music inside your soul (Oh) 
My hand is out, just grab a hold 

Watch time fade away 
My arms will keep you safe 
It's just you and me 
Dancing in this dream 

Whatever you do, don't wake me up 
The feeling's real won't let it 
stop, no 

CHORUS 
Don't be afraid, take my hand 
Forget the world 
Will you dance, dance with me 
Podemos bailar eternamente 
Trust in me, take a chance 
Feel the Tango 
When you dance, dance with me 
Podemos bailar eternamente 

Now I have you next to me 
Everything is how it should be (ooh yeah)
Baby, don't fight the feeling 
We're floating on the clouds 
If I could, I'd never come back down (no no)
Baby just keep on groovin' groovin'

As time fades away 
My arms will keep you safe 
It's just you and me 
Dancing in this dream 

WHatever you do, don't wake me up 
The feeling's real, won't let it 
stop, no 

CHORUS 
Don't be afraid, take my hand 
Forget the world 
Will you dance, dance with me 
Podemos bailar eternamente 
Trust in me, take a chance 
Feel the Tango 
When you dance, dance with me 
Podemos bailar eternamente 

Dance with me 
(I'm dancing with you) 
For this moment in time 
(My dreams have come true) 
My darling just dance with me 
If only one night 

CHORUS 
Don't be afraid, take my hand 
Forget the world 
Will you dance, dance with me 
Podemos bailar eternamente 
Trust in me, take a chance 
Feel the Tango 
When you dance, dance with me 
Podemos bailar eternamente

 

Sorry for the very late update! I was so busy. :( Miahnae! Whew being 15 years old is awful. :(