Beginning (Taeteuk)

Songfic Oneshots

(For TaeTeuk_lover)

[jessica]
i'm your girl! Do it right now!

[taeyeon]
do you know? That day when we first met
like destiny, it seemed like our eyes found each other
[yuri]
but in reality, i had been waiting for you

[seohyun] because i wanted to see you
[taeyeon] do you love me? [jessica] could what i'm feeling right now be love?

[all]
from that first moment i saw you
the love inside of me just kept growing
(sooyoung: please come to me)
(hyoyeon: i really miss you)

Is this going too fast? But i still believe in you
i don't care how, because i love you
i'm your girl, i'm your peach
please come to me at this moment

[yoona]
whenever you meet me, my heart skips a beat
[jessica]
i can't understand your heart, now boy
[hyoyeon]
when i go closer, you go further away
when i go away, you come closer to me

[sunny] do you love me? [jessica] i wanna make you smile again
[taeyeon] is this start going too fast?

[all]
from that first moment i saw you
the love inside of me just kept growing
please come to me
i really miss you

Is this going too fast? But i still believe in you
i don't care how, because i love you
i'm your girl, i'm your peach
please come to me at this moment

[taeyeon]
when we separate and i get home, i already miss you
i call out your name
[jessica]
i want to see you every day
please come to me at this moment

(tiffany: oh oh hurry hurry now)

[all] (adlibs: taeyeon, jessica, tiffany)
from that first moment i saw you
the love inside of me just kept growing
please come to me
i really miss you

Is this going too fast? But i still believe in you
i don't care how, because i love you
i'm your girl, i'm your peach
please come to me at this moment

Beginning was Taeyeon's favourite song, because it describes exactly how she felt towards Leeteuk. She had a major mighty crush on Leeteuk, and she was thinking of ways to confess to him. Yeah, that's dorky Taeyeon, if she likes this guy, she would certainly confess. Because that's just her!

Step 1: Giving presents to Leeteuk.

Although Taeyeon liked to wake up late, she decided to kick the habit for the sake of Leeteuk. She would slip into class every morning at 6am and drop presents into Leeteuk's under table. Be it earphones, chocolates, bubbletea, pencil case... As long as it was a decent present, Leeteuk would certainly receive it from Taeyeon.

Step 2: Love letters.

Ok, writing essays had always been Taeyeon's weak spot, but she was willing to try for Leeteuk. Thinking of the most difficult vocabulary words she knew, Taeyeon would give letter after letter to Leeteuk, only to get it back with all her mistakes corrected. Taeyeon was indignant, but still hopeful because she saw that her grade was increasing! Does that mean...

Step 3: Ultimate confession

After 3 months of persistent presents and love letters, Taeyeon decided that it was time for the ultimate confession. That day, she wore her favourite shirt and even memorised her whole script just to confess to Leeteuk. When he appeared in class, she immediately walked up to him and said, "Hey Leeteuk-sshi, I have a crush on you, would you mind accepting my love?" To her greatest humiliation, Leeteuk just smirked and replied, "Sorry, you're not my type. I like studious girls, not a dork like you. Look at your grades? Are we even compatible?"

Ouch. That hurts. However, Taeyeon really did change to become the studious type of girl, not for the sake of Leeteuk, but because she felt that she had wasted enough time on trying to pursue Leeteuk. She worked really hard and with the clever brain she had, she was soon tied with Leeteuk at the top of the class and nobody remembered her as the dork before. She was known as the "genius" in class and she would help her classmates with their homework.

Only Leeteuk remembered how Taeyeon used to be. To be frank, he kind of missed the times when Taeyeon was chasing after him like a dork (ok she is), looking at him with her cute puppy eyes. Leeteuk banged his head on his table. Why was he thinking about her? Just then, Taeyeon walked into class. She walked straight pat Leeteuk and didn't look at him at all. Mysteriously, a sad feeling crept to Leeteuk's heart. Oh no... Was he in love with her?

One day, Leeteuk's friend, Heechul caught him staring at Taeyeon and patted his shoulder.

"Hyung, I think you're in love. If you like her, just confess! Damn it, why can't you be as straightforward as Taeyeon before?"

Leeteuk pondered over Heechul's words. If Taeyeon was brave enough to take the first step, why couldn't he?

Thus, Leeteuk decided to follow after Taeyeon's CONFESSIONS' 3 STEPS. Giving presents, writing love letters... Taeyeon wasn't as mean as Leeteuk. Instead of correcting the mistakes then returning the letter, she would return the letter to Leeteuk without even reading it (ok, is that not mean? maybe not really), and finally Leeteuk decided to resort to using SMS to send love letters to Taeyeon.

Fianlly, the day of Ultimate Confession came. Leeteuk was wringing his hands in nervousness. Would Taeyeon accept him? When Taeyeon walked into the classroom, he bravely walked to her and said, "Taeyeon-sshi, I'm sorry for my actions last time. Now, I realise that I'm actually deeply in love with you. Please accept my love."

Taeyeon stared at him with an exprssionless face for 5 whole minutes. He gulped. Soon, Taeyeon bursted out giggling and pinched his cheeks.

"Awww. Leeteuk, you're so cute!"

Leeteuk smiled, his dimple showing.

It was a new beginning for him and his beloved studious dork. <3