Gee (Sunsun)

Songfic Oneshots

(For kpop4ever101)

Aha! Listen boy my first love story
my angel and my girls
my sunshine
oh! Oh! Let's go!

You're so so handsome
my eyes my eyes are blinded
i can't breathe because i'm trembling

Gee .. Baby baby baby
gee .. Baby baby baby

Oh i feel so embarrassed
i can't look at you
i feel shy because i've fallen in love

Gee .. Baby baby baby
gee .. Baby baby baby

What should i do? (what should i do~) about my trembling heart (my trembling heart)

(thump thump thump thump) my heart kept thumping
so i couldn't fall asleep at night

I guess i guess i'm a fool
a fool that knows you, only you
yes, as i look at you~~

So bright so bright my eyes are blinded no.. So surprised surprised i'm shocked oh.. So tingly tingly my body is trembling gee.. Oh glittering eyes (oh yeah~) oh sweet aroma (oh yeah yeah yeah~)

Oh so so pretty
your heart is so pretty
i was captured from first glance, caught so closely

Gee .. Baby baby baby
gee .. Baby baby baby

I can't touch it because it's so hot
i'm engulfed by love's fire completely

Gee .. Baby baby baby
gee .. Baby baby baby

What should i do (what should i do) because i'm so shy
(no .. No) i don't know why but every day i long for only you

My close friends tell me
that i'm really a helpless fool
but as i look at you~~

So bright so bright my eyes are blinded no.. So surprised surprised i'm shocked oh.. So tingly tingly my body is trembling gee.. Oh your glittering eyes (oh yeah~) oh this sweet aroma (oh yeah yeah yeah~)

I can't even say anything
i'm too embarrassed

Do i not have any courage? What would be the right thing to do? Thump thump my heart is anxious as i'm looking at you

So bright so bright my eyes are blinded no.. So surprised surprised i'm shocked oh.. So tingly tingly my body is trembling gee.. Oh your glittering eyes (oh yeah~) oh this sweet aroma (oh yeah yeah yeah~)

So bright so bright my eyes are blinded no.. So surprised surprised i'm shocked oh.. So tingly tingly my body is trembling gee.. Oh your glittering eyes (oh yeah~) oh this sweet aroma (oh yeah yeah yeah~)

Do you understand how it is like to be in love? Have you ever hade the experience of your heart beating so wildly against your chest when HE walked by? Have you ever had this very special person whom you thought about every single moment of the day?

If you have not experienced any of these, then please feel free to ask Sunny. Having a major crush on her classmate Sungmin for 2 whole years, Sunny definitely knows the feeling of LOVE... Her favourite song is GEE, (like duh), because it describes exactly what she's feeling. Everytime Sungmin talked to her, she wanted to confess to him so much, but she would be tongue-tied and she always stood there gaping like a goldfish. That would provoke Sungmin to smile his cute smile, and made him say " Wow, all the way, Sunbuns " with aegyo. 

And this is a story of how a cute girl gets the heart of a popular guy... 

It was a rainy day, no, not just a mere drizzle, but really heavy rain. Sunny and Sungmin were alone in class, doing their class duties. When they were done, Sungmin looked out of the window and cursed under his breath. With the heavy downpour, how would he go home? Sunny looked at his reaction and giggled. She took out her pink umbrella and handed it to Sungmin. Taking a deep breath to steady her accelerating heart, Sunny said, " Hey, take my umbrella, my house is nearer compared to yours. " 

Sungmin looked at the umbrella in Sunny's hands and suddenly snapped his fingers. 

"As a gentleman, I should send the lady home first." 

And therefore Sunny and Sungmin were walking down the pavement. The strong wind threatened to blow the umbrella out of Sungmin's hands, but he held on to it tight. At first, there was an awkward tension between the duo, but soon it was dissolved. They realised that they had so many similarities, one, they both liked pink, two, they were both short, and three, they both had aegyo!~ <3 The conversation became more and more enthusiastic and for a moment Sunny totally forgot that Sungmin was her crush! They were just... So comfortable with each other. (and so suited too LOL) 

Soon, they reached Sunny's house. She jumped in and turned back, waving goodbye to the boy whose face seemed so radiant under the pink umbrella. When she was about to close the door, Sungmin suddenly asked,

"Eh wait... Sunny, what's your number?"

Sunny blushed and wrote her number onto Sungmin's palm with her pen, like what he had requested. They waved goodbye and both walked in different directions with a big smile on their faces.

That night, Sunny received the first text message from Sungmin.

"Hey Sunbuns, care to be my GF? --Sungminnie"