Chocolate Love (Haesica~)

Songfic Oneshots

 

(For cherry_max) 

 

Donghae smiled to himself as he walked towards Jessica's apartment. Today was their sweet 2nd anniversary and his darling Jessica had promised to give him a big surprise. Looking at his present (a heart shaped necklace) for her, he could just imagine the happy smile on her face when he put on the necklace for her. With that thought, he hastened his footsteps towards her house. 

 

He rang the doorbell, expectant, and ready to hug her anytime when she opens the door. However, the one who opened the door wasn't Jessica. It was Sunny, one of her best chums. Seeing Donghae's bummed face, Sunny giggled and teased, "Aww. Oppa don't be disappointed. There's still a surprise for you. Haha!" And she skipped into the house, with Donghae trailing behind her. 

 

Following Sunny into the living room, the rest of the girls (SNSD) except Jessica were there. Seeing his arrival, Sooyoung stood up and the television. It was a VCR, a video specially made by Jessica that contained all their photographs and sweet videos. At the end of the video, Jessica said bashfully, "Saranghaeyo oppa!~ Thanks for adding colour into my life~ I'll love you forever!" And followed by a cute, playful wink. 

 

Donghae absolutely melted. What a cute girlfriend!~ :P Then, YoonA handed a notebook to Donghae. Puzzled, he opened it and a picture of both of them at the amusement park came into view. Underneath the photo was a date: 17 March 2010. 

 

Hey. That sounded familiar. Oh yeah! That was the day Donghae first confessed to Jessica. He remembered his how bashful he was and how gentle her smile had been. And that sweet kiss on the ferris wheel... Ahhh. It would be embedded in his head forever. As he carried on looking through the notebook, he realised that it was actually a timeline marking out the significant dates of their relationship. Donghae's eyes were watery as he flipped through the notebook. Imagine the effort Jessica had put in to make their anniversary a memorable one. 

 

Next, Taeyeon handed him a letter. It was dated 1 February 2012. 

 

Dear Oppa, 

Miahnaeyo for making you worry... :( I will take care of my health in future. I'll never forget the pained look in your eyes as you held my hand, nagging at me in the hospital... I know you love me, thus I'll never ever make you worry again. It hurts me to see you worry. Saranghaeyo oppa~ <3" 

 

"Sica found this too cheesy... But we managed to convince her." Taeyeon said with her ahjumma laugh. Donghae's mind was flooded with memories. That day, he was conversing with Jessica over the telephone when he heard the phone crash onto the floor and the sound of someone collapsing onto the ground. Panic hit him as he tried to call Jessica again, but to no avail. In the end, he ran all the way to her house , but no one answered the door despite him frantically pressing the doorbell. Just then, he realised that the door wasn't loked and he barged in, to find Jessica lying on the floor in her room, unconscious. He ran towards her and gently slapped her cheeks to wake her up. To his horror, she was burning up. Jessica opened her eyes weakly and mumbled "O... Oppa... Ann...Anneyeonghasaeyo... *cough cough*". He stuck a themometer in and was startled by the fact that Jessica was having a fever of nearly 40 degree celcius. Scooping her into his arms, he hitched a taxi outside her apartment and rushed her to the hospital. In the end, the doctor told him that Jessica fell ill due to over exhaustion, but would recover after some time of resting. His relief was undescribable. When he could visit her, he took her hand and caressed her forehead gently. "Pabo sica, promise me to take care of yourself arrasso? You have no idea how worried I was..." Seeing Jessica nod her head, Donghae planted a kiss on her forehead, as a reminder for her. From then on, Jessica really marked his words. She took care of herself and even began eating vegetables that she didn't like before... EXCEPT CUCUMBERS. 

 

A smile formed on Donghae's face as he recalled the incident. She might be frail, but he loved her for who she was. 

 

"Oppa, you can see her now~" Tiffany sang with a playful eye smile. 

 

Turning around, Donghae saw a gorgeous Jessica in a plain white dress. Simple, but stunning. Smiling, she walked to the piano and sang, 

 

 

From the first moment I saw you

I must've wanted to touch you, to have you

 

Chocolate love

A new magical charm that you cannot deny

I'm hiding you away proudly, confidently

This is the first time I've felt like this

I've fallen for you completely

 

Oh

 

I got you baby

I call I call it chocolate love

I want you, I want to have you

Sweet sweet chocolate love

 

To say you're impressive isn't enough

Everyone's going to be surprised

They're going to be knocked out

 

chocolate love brand new world

 Can't describe you with just one word

Tempting so keenly and sharply

This is the first time I've felt like this

You've melted me completely

 

I got you baby I call I call it chocolate love

I want you I want to have you

Dizzy dizzy chocolate love

 

I got you baby I call I call it chocolate love

I want you I want to have you

Sweet sweet chocolate love

 

Oh

 

Oh You definitely don't look easy

I get the feeling

Romantically, like chocolate, oh, come to me

I got you baby I call I call it chocolate love

I want you I want to have you

Dizzy dizzy chocolate love

 

I got you baby I call I call it chocolate love

I want you I want to have you

Sweet sweet chocolate love

 

As the final note of the song was played, Jessica stood up and stared into Donghae's eyes with stars in her own eyes. Oblivious to everyone else in the room, he pulled her into his arms and whispered, 

 

"Saranghaeyo Jessica~" 

 

And when they broke apart, their lips inched towards each others and... 

 

Yeah you know what happened. 

 

As for Jessica's friends, they had already evacuted out of the room. Nah, the room was to bright for lightbulbs already. "P