Your Doll (Sunsun)

Songfic Oneshots

dedicated to sicalove93 (: 

Your Doll 

 

Your Doll 
 
Sunny and Sungmin were the golden couple in the SM company. Not only did they have the cutest aegyo, they could do aegyo to each other for hours and hours without feeling tired or bored. Every time anyone in SM sees them hanging around each other, they would shake their heads in distaste and mumble, "hopelessly in love..." Though our cute couple would pout whenever someone describes them like that, they admitted that items true. They could not not love each other. 
 
Time passes very quickly. In a blink of an eye's time, super junior and snsd had reached the peaks of their careers. That was when Lee Soo Man called all of them into his office. 
 
"So what are your thoughts, about being the pioneer boy band and girl band in Korea?" He asked, a faint smile on his lips. 
 
Supergeneration was stunned. Not that most of them were going out (despite the sparks of love flying all around in their hearts), they were worried for their fellow members. 
 
Sunny and Sungmin. 
 
They were so in love, so passionate about it. If LSM forced them to break up... It would be like taking their most precious one away. Imagine the smile being snatched away from the crescent-eyed boy. Imagine the lifeless countenance the girl would display. 
 
NO! Sunsun wouldn't allow that. And Supergeneration wouldn't allow that either. 
 
Taeyeon cleared and replied in a somewhat shaky voice, "Sir, we are very honoured to be addressed as that and we will try our best in future....." 
 
"You think you're at an award ceremony?" LSM inquired in a dangerously grave voice and Taeyeon could only gulp. 
 
Finally, Sungmin couldn't take the nerve-wrecking charade anymore. 
 
"Yes sir! I know what you're hinting! Yes! I'm currently dating Sunny! But so what? It won't affect our careers! In fact it brings out more emotions for us when we sing our songs! As for the fans, if they truly love us... I believe they will love who we love too. I love Sunny, not for her face, but for who she is. She's the one who can brighten up a dark gloomy day, the one who endures all the pain and sorry by herself to prevent her beloveds to be worried. She was also my angel who patted me for hours when I had heartburn. I need her in my life, so please, don't take away this ray of sunlight from me." 
 
Everyone was astonished by the sudden confession. Especially Sunny, whose eyes were b with tears of touch and fear. 
 
Suddenly, LSM let out a loud guffaw and supergeneration jumped back in unison. Did... Did their boss just lose him mind or something? 
 
"Hae... I'm scared..." Eunhyuk whimpered as he clutched to Donghae's jacket tightly, earning a smack from Hyoyeon. 
 
"You sissy!" She hissed. 
 
"When did I say I would force you guys to break up? I was just about to tell you guys about your new promotion concepts, that is, to sing OSTs for various dramas. Show them you can dance AND sing. What's with your sudden confession Sungmin?" LSM explained and carried on laughing. 
 
Supergeneration heaved sighs of relief and hugged each other in joy. Sungmin also smiled bashfully as his fingers intertwined with that of his beloved girl. 
 
"Take care of my niece, Sungmin. I want your word for that." LSM patted Sungmin's shoulder and said. 
 
"I promise." Sungmin replied, determination written all over his face. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
(1 month later, Inkigayo performance) 
 
Give it to me love baby I love you
Give it to me love baby I need you
Give it to me love baby I want you
There is only one thing I want
I want to live in your embrace forever
My heart goes thump when I think of you
My lips smile when you talk to me
I feel a twinge of electricity when I touch your hand
I think I’ve become what I’ve always been dreaming of
My eyes sparkle when you call me
My head gets dizzy when I hear your voice
I get tears in my eyes when we part
I think I’ve become a fool
The one person I miss every day
The one person I want every day
Hold me, tell me
That you feel the same way I do
Give it to me love baby I love you
Give it to me love baby I need you
Give it to me love baby I want you
There is only one thing I want
I want to live in your embrace forever
My shoulders raise when I meet you
My footsteps become lighter when I walk with you
My heart pounds when we link arms
It feels like I’m dreaming a happy dream
The one person I want to hold every day
The one person I want to kiss every day
Don’t ever change, promise me
That our love will be forever
Give it to me love baby I love you
Give it to me love baby I need you
Give it to me love baby I want you
There is only one thing I want
I want to live in your embrace forever
for the first time I’ll give you my heart
say that i meant to you
save me like a precious treasure
Give it to me love baby I love you (I love you)
Give it to me love baby I need you (I need you)
Give it to me love baby I want you (oh)
There is only one thing I want
I want to live in your embrace forever
Give it to me love baby I love you (love)
Give it to me love baby I need you (oh, I need you, babe)
Give it to me love baby I want you (I want you, boy)
There is only one thing I want to be (That’s just to be your love)
To be the world’s one and only (Your doll)
Give it to me love baby
I need you!
 
"Thank you Sunny! That was a stunningly cute performance!" Cheered the emcees as Sunny walked towards them for a short interview. 
 
"What makes you be able to sing this song in such a lovey dovey way?" 
 
Sunny laughed cheerfully, then screamed right into the microphone, 
 
"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, SUNGMINNIE OPPA!"